Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Top (hack) Design Secret - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Top (hack) Design Secret (328 Views)

3 Hack's Of Getting High Paying Client As Graphic Designer / Before You Start Editing That Video : My File Management HACK / They Hack Facebook Account Without This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top (hack) Design Secret by Fixit89(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you have ever wondered or thinks about how you can enter the graphic design field or you are already in but you never hits the target you want as a graphic designer, it's simply because you don't know those hacks I'm about to share with you.

See making designs that looks attractive and also getting money from it is not something hard you don't just know how it works and to your surprise you can also do great designs using your smartphone only and earn from it.

Below are the things you need to do.

1. Understand the principles

For you to earn from designing you have to be competent enough and understand the market and for you to be competent you need to understand some principles of design like Alignment, Proximity, Hierarchy and many more.

2. Learn how to market yourself

Knowing how to design is not enough if not also how to market it, you need some skills like copywriting, content creation and many more

3. Be a passive learner

To know all the aforementioned points you have to have a open mind to learning and also be ready to sacrifice, SACRIFICE in the sense of to pay to learn, what you learn today gives your earnings tomorrow.

I have decided to take many people by the hand and show them how to create stunning flyers using their smartphone and also earn money from it.
Grab a seat for in my PRO SMARTPHONE FLYER DESIGN COURSE and learn how to design and earn with your smartphone in 14Days.

Click the Link below to get

SEND FLYER to 09046460154 on WHATSAPP TO GET

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Video Marketing Strategies For Your Shoe Business In 2023 / I Need An Event Flyer Done. / Video Production Companies In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.