Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales (62580 Views)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / Charles III Officially Proclaimed King / Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by vertueptime: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice...
For those way still dey vex about colonization and how them supprt Nigeria government during the biafra war abi wetin...lets move on
...he don happen he don happen...he don pass
We should not allow these past history to spoil the future

Abeg make we forgive and forget
We have learnt alot from the past so that it won't repeat itself....we should move on...

And for that anya uju of a baby girl make she remember say this same western world allowed her lesbian lifestyle...she should stop mocking the dead...no matter what i still believe the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect

Very sensible talk, I'm sure u said it when u were not under any influence.
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by Fathai(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

Iphone 7plus panel is 50k
okay, good morning.
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by Igbodicool(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2022
Owopariola001:

Can you please tell us the history of how Lagos belongs to Bini?
Go and meet your elders they will tell you more.
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by RexTramadol1: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
engrchykae:
when it started in France, Louis thought it's funny.
Until he found the guillotine a companion

Ratio those against it first.
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Iliveforever:

Run along boy, your hatred is in-borne

I'm not in the class of your Radio Biafra, even your dad eldest son can't call me a boy

1 Like

Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by Owopariola001: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Igbodicool:

Go and meet your elders they will tell you more.

My elders said otherwise. To them, Lagos belongs to Yoruba in all manners.

Tell us the history you know if it's contrary.
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by Iliveforever(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

I'm not in the class of your Radio Biafra, even your dad eldest son can't call me a boy

Papa n’ukwu
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by Mainmanpadi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Iliveforever:

An Average yoruba man is known to be a coward and that is why you can never understand what Ojukwu and the Igbo’s did.
You see your life��� I'm not even a Yoruba. Then make us understand what Ojukwu and the Igbo did
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by Gospel2Day: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Iliveforever:

Oh, because I’m not part of them I’m talking out of bitter sentiments?

I can only criticize them when I’m in power?
They should carry on with their evil??

Which evil are they doing presently?
Do not judge children for the sins of their parents.
Who knows how many human beings your own ancestors sacrificed to demons in their idolatrous worship of Satan and his demons?
Should we hang you or decapitate you for their evils and cruelty to other humans?

1 Like

Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by Hanndye: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Iliveforever:

Then why are you crying when Fulani comes to take over your land?

What Britain might have done was in the past, we must face the present and the future. Why continue to lay blames on the past when you should face present threats. I beg the past will only be laughing in your face.
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by Christistruth00: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
almarthins:

Make Una dey calm down o!.

Yoruba are the dominant tribe in Lagos. Geographically, I think badagry should had been given to Benin republic. Badagry language is no where near Yoruba. But for some unexplained geo-political manuevering it became Nigerian territory.

Badagry and Seme were under the Alaafin Of Oyo and since the Alaafin was with the British and

not the French Badagry was given to Nigeria

Oba Soji Of Porto Novo though also under the Alaafin Of Oyo personally entered into agreement with

the French because the British had Bombarded Port Novo in order to force an end to Slavery there

So Oba Soji Of Port Novo had an Axe to grind with the British

1 Like

Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Iliveforever:

Papa n’ukwu

oloshi kan ti o se pi ni meta
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by Alpharey: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

but you mumu said ipob are not the one killing in southeast that his Fulani herdsmen, even after giving your ladies doggy with their dirty dick, were you not still licking their asses in 2019?

you igbo have suffered under Fulani herdsman criminal acts than west but yet you still lick Atiku anus

after killing your kinsmen because they kill their cow, Obiano organize meeting to compensate Fulani herdsmen of their lost cow but no one is hold responsible for the killing of Igbo in Anambra villages, that's how unimportant you people are to your leaders

bunch of ret@rded noisemakers

You have gone n*ts
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by clockwisereport: 1:33am On Sep 12, 2022
Ebymyk:
you must be tiv.
that guy is a scammer
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by Chinny024(f): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2022
Why wales?....Also, when will this Prince and King of a thing reach another family.?...Someone should explain to me biko
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by Ebymyk(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
clockwisereport:
that guy is a scammer
thanks ooo, my God.... You're indeed an angel �... I won't pay attention to such threads...

1 Like

Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by JohnOkolo: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Iliveforever:

Both of us will be alive to see it and you’ll be in shame and in pains then

That's what you Father's fathers thought and there are now deep in the grave
Re: King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales by Basharr999: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Pls do u av d panel for d 7plus or 8plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men / Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.