Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria (2087 Views)

What Is Your Experience As A 3rd Class Graduate / My 9 Months Experience As A Non-Tech Remote Worker In Nigeria / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
I started writing in March of 2020 as a casual thing but now, it has become one of the best decisions I've made in this world.

I was inspired by others to make this thread, and I plan on documenting the nitty-gritty associated with remote working and content writing.

If you like to join me as I continue, kindly tap the "follow" option and thank you.
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by cokeryusuf09(m): 2:28am On Sep 10, 2022
Ajay7411:
I started writing in March of 2020 as a casual thing but now, it has become one of the best decisions I've made in this world.

I was inspired by others to make this thread, and I plan on documenting the nitty-gritty associated with remote working and content writing.

If you like to join me as I continue, kindly tap the "follow" option and thank you.
can i do content writing for electronic outlet

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2022
cokeryusuf09:

can i do content writing for electronic outlet

Yes, you can, it depends on the kind of content you'll be writing though.
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2022
My experience with freelancing has been a mixed bag but it has been a lovely journey all the way.

First of all, nobody controls the amount of money you'll get in a month.

And that means you can earn as much as you want.
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2022
The biggest issue with freelancing is procrastination
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Daisy1111: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2022
Gratefully following

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Raxxye(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2022
What skills and trainings does one need to be a content writer?
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by VincentEzeji(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2022
How can I learn content writing
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2022
alakara:

Thank God.
I need a mentor, can you mentor.
Send a dm
Daisy1111:
Gratefully following
Glad to have you on board
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2022
Raxxye:
What skills and training does one need to be a content writer?

For me, I'd say that anyone with basic writing skills and comprehension can create content; be it audiovisual or written content.
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2022
VincentEzeji:
How can I learn content writing

Although there are a ton of free materials to learn from on the internet, I would advise you to start with an expert.
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
When I started writing in March of 2020, I was at home due to the pandemic and I was only able to make 2k out of my efforts.

The next month I said to myself that I'll make even more money but then I only made just 5k. Seeing that I made so little got me depressed.

It was in the 3rd month that I made 44k that I knew I had made the right decision.

From that time till now, my writing skills have been dropping non-fixed alerts in my bank every month.

Yes, my salary isn't fixed; which means I can make as much as 500k per month or even more from the comfort of my bed.

Bear in mind that I'm earning this much without the need for a degree.
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by vickybby(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Are you here to share your experience with those interested ?
Don't stir our interest and leave us half way.
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
vickybby:
Are you here to share your experience with those interested?
Don't stir our interest and leave us halfway.

Anyone interested can send me a mail through my profile and I'll be happy to help

Just have a fee of #5000 ready wink
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by cokeryusuf09(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ajay7411:

Yes, you can, it depends on the kind of content you'll be writing though.
i want to write for electronic on new product they want to sell but if there other aspect you can put me thru i will be glad atleast make i get urgent 2k grin
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by cokeryusuf09(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2022
Ajay7411:

Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by MULANO: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2022
Imagine making money from the comfort of my bed? I was excited and I'm still excited.

The only problem was that I was making money and I never knew how to manage it.
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2022
Last year, I got scammed twice by investing in Ponzi schemes, all because I wanted to put my hard-earned money to work.
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by sunnedee2: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
undecided
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
I got depressed for a while and picked myself up.

Now, I'm back in the game and I aimed to get better.
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by alakara(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ajay7411:
I got depressed for a while and picked myself up.

Now, I'm back in the game and I aimed to get better.

Thank God.
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
alakara:

Thank God.

If you have 5k ready, shot me an email let's begin.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
So I got scammed again, lol... The stress of working online.

It turns out losing 48k doesn't hurt me as much.

We move!!!
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Without mistakes, we can't gain experience.

I'm looking forward to a better Ajay cool
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by chiarachy(f): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Which platforms did you start with?
I find it hard getting gigs and it can be frustrating sometimes
If you can share with us the platforms that you freelanced as a starter, I will be grateful......specifically for content writing.
Ajay7411:
My experience with freelancing has been a mixed bag but it has been a lovely journey all the way.

First of all, nobody controls the amount of money you'll get in a month.

And that means you can earn as much as you want.
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
P3kdudurq:

Bro U cant write anytin.
U dat lack understanding?
Talk abt somtin else.
Haha, you can't compose a proper sentence yet you castigate my grammar grin
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
chiarachy:
Which platforms did you start with?
I find it hard getting gigs and it can be frustrating sometimes
If you can share with us the platforms that you freelanced as a starter, I will be grateful......specifically for content writing.
Send a Dm to my email!
Re: My Experience As A Content Writer Working From Home For 2 Years In Nigeria by chiarachy(f): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
I have sent you a mail....with chiarachidimma@gmail.com
Ajay7411:

Send a Dm to my email!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Sites Do You Visit When You Are Bored At Work? / Is There A Market For "knowledge Tourism" In Nigeria? / Microbiology Or Food Science And Tech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.