Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,022 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) (3219 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About Money / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
TenQ:

Sorry,
Silence of the knowledgable in the face of open deception is wickedness!

What happens to darkness anytime the light comes on?

But you advise that I don't beam my light as the darkness cannot comprehend me?

Who is the truth really hurting?
The Muslims!?
Or is it you!?

What is hurting is how you and the op are turning what you should have learnt from reading your Bible upside down in your attempt to challenge ignorance.

There is no truth in what you and the op are claiming, and just as there are ignorant Muslims who don't read or understand their Qur'an, are there obviously Christians who do not read or understand their Bible nor do what it says in it that they should do, as you and the op who clearly has not read the Qur'an are proving here.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
budaatum:

What is hurting is how you and the op are turning what you should have learnt from reading your Bible upside down in your attempt to challenge ignorance.

There is no truth in what you and the op are claiming, and just as there are ignorant Muslims who don't read or understand their Qur'an, are there obviously Christians who do not read or understand their Bible nor do what it says in it that they should do, as you and the op who clearly has not read the Qur'an are proving here.

I wish you could state just one thing I've said that is untrue about Islam and what Muslims believe.
..say not trinity
...God has no son
...trinity is God, Jesus and Mary
...Jesus was not crucified on the cross
... Jesus did not die on the cross
...Jesus is a Muslim
...the bible is totally corrupted but the Qur'an is perfectly preserved to the diacritical marks

Any one of them will do sir!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
TenQ:

I wish you could state just one thing I've said that is untrue about Islam and what Muslims believe.
..say not trinity
...God has no son
...trinity is God, Jesus and Mary
...Jesus was not crucified on the cross
... Jesus did not die on the cross
...Jesus is a Muslim
...the bible is totally corrupted but the Qur'an is perfectly preserved to the diacritical marks

Any one of them will do sir!

TenQ, you are funny. You know full well that there are Christians who do not believe all you listed above. Besides, they are merely beliefs, so why should that be important when the fact is that there are many Christians who believe what you've listed above but go on to do the things Christians should not be doing as I've been shown here?

Please, I am done here. Time for me to leave you believers to your beliefs. All I've learnt here is that I must never ever consider becoming a Christian like you and the op, since it seems to mean abandoning your Christian teaching and doing what you are condemning the Muslims of doing.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
budaatum:

TenQ, you are funny. You know full well that there are Christians who do not believe all you listed above. Besides, they are merely beliefs, so why should that be important when the fact is that there are many Christians who believe what you've listed above but go on to do the things Christians should not be doing as I've been shown here?

Please, I am done here. Time for me to leave you believers to your beliefs. All I've learnt here is that I must never ever consider becoming a Christian like you and the op, since it seems to mean abandoning your Christian teaching and doing what you are condemning the Muslims of doing.
Sorry sir
I wonder when it began to matter to you that I adhere to my "Christian teachings".
The person who decides to give one a dress will have eyes looking at how he is also dressed.

If Jesus has not risen from the dead, a Christian is the biggest fool in the universe: and you expect me to keep quiet as your definition of Christian faith about a religion set up to assert the opposite!?
That is not Christianity sir!

Stay blessed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
TenQ:

Sorry sir
I wonder when it began to matter to you that I adhere to my "Christian teachings".
The person who decides to give one a dress will have eyes looking at how he is also dressed.

If Jesus has not risen from the dead, a Christian is the biggest fool in the universe: and you expect me to keep quiet as your definition of Christian faith about a religion set up to assert the opposite!?
That is not Christianity sir!

Stay blessed!

Jesus has not risen from the dead if those who worship him crucify him again and again by not doing his will which is the will of the father who sent him.

And it is not for anyone to tell you if Jesus rose from the dead or not unless you yourself give them the power to proclaim whether he rose from the dead or not, since you ought to know better.

Jesus has shown you what you should do. Whether you do it or not is entirely up to you.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
budaatum:

Jesus has not risen from the dead if those who worship him crucify him again and again by not doing his will which is the will of the father who sent him.

And it is not for anyone to tell you if Jesus rose from the dead or not unless you yourself give them the power to proclaim whether he rose from the dead or not, since you ought to know better.

Jesus has shown you what you should do. Whether you do it or not is entirely up to you.

I am sure you don't know this Jesus
John 2:15:
"And when he had made a whip of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;"

Neither this Jesus who spoke up against those who distort the truth of God's Words

Matt 23:14-15:
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

You probably know the "teddy bear " Christ who is always mute and quiet against those who distort the words of God.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
TenQ:

I am sure you don't know this Jesus
John 2:15:
"And when he had made a whip of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;"

Neither this Jesus who spoke up against those who distort the truth of God's Words

Matt 23:14-15:
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

You probably know the "teddy bear " Christ who is always mute and quiet against those who distort the words of God.

Isn't it amusing that Jesus was saying the above to those he shared a faith and religion with, and not those who did not worship his God, like the Romans for instance. Same way I am talking to you and not the Muslims who don't read the book I've been quoting.

If Jesus were to say the same things today, it would be to you Christians and not the Muslims.

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
budaatum:

Isn't it amusing that Jesus was saying the above to those he shared a faith and religion with, and not those who did not worship his God, like the Romans for instance. Same way I am talking to you and not the Muslims who don't read the book I've been quoting.

If Jesus were to say the same things today, it would be to you Christians and not the Muslims.
Jesus spoke against those who claimed the serve the God of Abraham but distort Gods truth

John 8:32-34,37-42:
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. … I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me."

Jesus never bothered the Romans with ANYTHING!

..woe unto the Scribes
..Woe unto the Pharisees

What is common with these?

Muslims claim the serve the God of Abraham: don't they!?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 3:41am On Sep 14, 2022
TenQ:

Jesus spoke against those who claimed the serve the God of Abraham but distort Gods truth

John 8:32-34,37-42:
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. … I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me."

Jesus never bothered the Romans with ANYTHING!

..woe unto the Scribes
..Woe unto the Pharisees

What is common with these?

Muslims claim the serve the God of Abraham: don't they!?

Jews also claim they serve the God of Abraham, don't they, and they don't seem to care about your Jesus.

If satan behaves badly towards Jesus, I am certain, or rather, I hope you would not behave like satan and claim you do so in support of your Jesus just as you are behaving like the Muslims you claim are attacking your Jesus, because no where does it say darkness (ignorance) is what you should use to overcome the ignorance of others.

It does not matter what Muslims claim just as what the Romans claimed or did not claim did not matter to Jesus neither. Muslims after all do not claim they serve Jesus nor do they worship him.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2022
I am glad that you attest that you quran is not TRUE but false. All that I have done is post verses from your quran here.

surah 3:55 ˹Remember˺ when Allah said, “O Jesus! I will take you and raise you up to Myself. I will deliver you from those who disbelieve, and elevate your followers above the disbelievers until the Day of Judgment. Then to Me you will ˹all˺ return, and I will settle all your disputes.

In the above quran, you can attest that Jesus is with God in heaven if you believed your quran.

surah 3:78 to 3:82 There are some among them who distort the Book with their tongues to make you think this ˹distortion˺ is from the Book—but it is not what the Book says. They say, “It is from Allah”—but it is not from Allah. And ˹so˺ they attribute lies to Allah knowingly.
It is not appropriate for someone who Allah has blessed with the Scripture, wisdom, and prophethood to say to people, “Worship me instead of Allah.” Rather, he would say, “Be devoted to the worship of your Lord ˹alone˺”—in accordance with what these prophets read in the Scripture and what they taught.
˹Remember˺ when Allah made a covenant with the prophets, ˹saying,˺ “Now that I have given you the Book and wisdom, if there comes to you a messenger1 confirming what you have, you must believe in him and support him.” He added, “Do you affirm this covenant and accept this commitment?” They said, “Yes, we do.” Allah said, “Then bear witness, and I too am a Witness.”
Whoever turns back after this, they will be the rebellious.

You Muslims have turned your rebellious back on the Bible. The quran insists that you should follow what the prophets have written down but Uthman wrote something new for you.

surah 3:84 Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “We believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and his descendants; and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and other prophets from their Lord—we make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we ˹fully˺ submit.”

Where are Jesus teachings? Where can I find them? You have burned all of them up. Thank God that Christ made arrangement for his followers to scatter about beyond the reach of the caliphate.

Muslims argue that the Quran appears some 70 times in the Quran.

surah 6:155 And, this is a book that WE have revealed and blessed. so, follow it and fear so that you may receive mercy

surah 2:2 This is the book , do not doubt it. In it is a guidance for for the God-conscious

Now, recall that this book was written after about 25 years.

Just like your age 4 baby sister asking you to eat this party rice when it will only be prepared at her wedding 25 years later.

Ask them, what BOOK was the allah and the quran asking them to follow?

Now, you have to understand that Hubal, the moon god and the star god sopdet already had religious books in the kaaba. Even when mohammed was about to be attacked, he was reciting the Hazaj meter rather than the quran.

Tell me where I lied. Above is all Islamic teachings. I am bringing your majlis to you.
budaatum:

What the op has said is very not true and is based on ignorance of Islam, but moreso of his own Christianity.

My advice is that you and he inform yourselves, but you do not have to if you think you already know enough.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Very proud man you are. "YOUR JESUS"!!?? How demeaning is that? Isn't this the same Jesus that Mohammed acknowledged was a prophet? If Jesus lived during the time of Mohammed, he would have killed Jesus before he turned 30 years. We do not have a problem with the Jews cos' they are not in a bid to take over the world. It is Islam that is coming to kill us all and smite our necks. Jews have a small population in comparison to other religions. Islam would have been smaller than that size if not for the wars and bloodshed and violence. What you are trying to do essence is to build a victim mentality in his head to break down his defense line. Bro, Tenq it is called Dawah tactics. Do not fall for that. I wonder why you do not respond to me. You act brave, yeah!

Muslims in act serve mohammed but profess not to vocally. Even at his grave his garment was sacred to one of them who laid on his grave and swore no one would ever wear his jalabiya.
budaatum:

Jews also claim they serve the God of Abraham, don't they, and they don't seem to care about your Jesus.

If satan behaves badly towards Jesus, I am certain, or rather, I hope you would not behave like satan and claim you do so in support of your Jesus just as you are behaving like the Muslims you claim are attacking your Jesus, because no where does it say darkness (ignorance) is what you should use to overcome the ignorance of others.

It does not matter what Muslims claim just as what the Romans claimed or did not claim did not matter to Jesus neither. Muslims after all do not claim they serve Jesus nor do they worship him.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2022
budaatum:

I didn't say Muslims are attacking Jesus, I said they are spreading misinformation and lies about Christianity (I gave you examples didn't I?)

Buda is asking me to keep quiet when LIES and DECEIT is used against me!

Jews claimed something common with Jesus; Yahweh and Abraham, therefore Jesus rebuked them very strongly.

Muslims claim that my God is their Allah, they claim Abraham and they claim Jesus, therefore what is wrong if I expose their lies and Deceptions?

Do you know that according to Muslim theology, Jesus will return and kill all the Jews (kill the pigs), convert all Christians to Muslims (break the cross) and kill the Antichrist (Dajjal)!?

What other common areas do you think gives me no right to expose their lies?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Very proud man you are. "YOUR JESUS"!!?? How demeaning is that? Isn't this the same Jesus that Mohammed acknowledged was a prophet? If Jesus lived during the time of Mohammed, he would have killed Jesus before he turned 30 years. We do not have a problem with the Jews cos' they are not in a bid to take over the world. It is Islam that is coming to kill us all and smite our necks. Jews have a small population in comparison to other religions. Islam would have been smaller than that size if not for the wars and bloodshed and violence. What you are trying to do essence is to build a victim mentality in his head to break down his defense line. Bro, Tenq it is called Dawah tactics. Do not fall for that. I wonder why you do not respond to me. You act brave, yeah!

Muslims in act serve mohammed but profess not to vocally. Even at his grave his garment was sacred to one of them who laid on his grave and swore no one would ever wear his jalabiya.
I'm so sorry bro, it is not that I don't want to respond to you. At the point when I was responding to Buda, I had not commented on any of this particular thread. Why wouldn't I want to respond to a fellow carrier of the cross of Christ. You are doing a good job, please keep it up.

This job of enlightenment had been abandoned by our clergies in favour of other things and because of that Satan had gotten emboldened to launch out massive attack on the church through his instruments whose symbol is the moon and star. Muslims through Islam prosper by DECEIT and DECEPTION to themselves and then to others. They will go to any length to protect these lies.

Can you please read this passage using Google translate:?
الشيطان وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا
Compare with
سورة الأحزاب
إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا

Just one word change and they paid Google translate to give them their standard narrative.

Without lies, Islam crumbles!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
TenQ:

Do you know that according to Muslim theology, Jesus will return and kill all the Jews (kill the pigs), convert all Christians to Muslims (break the cross) and kill the Antichrist (Dajjal)!?

No TenQ, I don't know the above.

Wanna show me the Muslim theology that say so so we know you are not lying?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Very proud man you are. "YOUR JESUS"!!?? How demeaning is that?

Calling Jesus your's is an insult to Jesus, because you definitely have nothing to do with any of the teachings of Jesus though you want to make us think you do what you do in Jesus'name.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
hahaha you did the nail on it bro.
They got so emboldened and felt invisible at some point. Actually the media and celebrity pastors are scared to call them out for fear of reprisals. Enough! They think hiding under the filthy shade of Arabic will protect their sins.

surah 80:19 He created them from a sperm-drop, and ordained their development.
Surah 30:20 And of His Signs is that He created you from dust and behold, you became human beings, and are multiplying around
Surah 56:57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?
Surah 56:57 We have created you, then why would you not confirm it?

Their mullah will never show them these. They keep parading Bible verses with unmatching numbers as if they won a trophy.

Surah 18:60 And ˹remember˺ when Moses said to his young assistant, “I will never give up until I reach the junction of the two seas, even if I travel for ages.”

Ask them where these seas are located?
TenQ:

I'm so sorry bro, it is not that I don't want to respond to you. At the point when I was responding to Buda, I had not commented on any of this particular thread. Why wouldn't I want to respond to a fellow carrier of the cross of Christ. You are doing a good job, please keep it up.

This job of enlightenment had been abandoned by our clergies in favour of other things and because of that Satan had gotten emboldened to launch out massive attack on the church through his instruments whose symbol is the moon and star. Muslims through Islam prosper by DECEIT and DECEPTION to themselves and then to others. They will go to any length to protect these lies.

Can you please read this passage using Google translate:?
الشيطان وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا
Compare with
سورة الأحزاب
إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا

Just one word change and they paid Google translate to give them their standard narrative.

Without lies, Islam crumbles!

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Surah 30:20 And of His Signs is that He created you from dust and behold, you became human beings, and are multiplying around
Surah 56:57 It is We Who created you. Will you not then believe ˹in resurrection˺?

Who is the creator, HE, WE or I?

Surah 18:60 And ˹remember˺ when Moses said to his young assistant, “I will never give up until I reach the junction of the two seas, even if I travel for ages.”

Where are these seas located?
budaatum:

Calling Jesus your's is an insult to Jesus, because you definitely have nothing to do with any of the teachings of Jesus though you want to make us think you do what you do in Jesus'name.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Knowing that you copied an excerpt only of my comment is bewildering. Are you scared?
Where is Jesus teaching? Why did you replace it with the quran? But allah asked you to follow the book, why did you throw the book away and write the quran?

Muslims argue that Quran appears some 70 times in the Quran.

surah 6:155 And, this is a book that WE have revealed and blessed. so, follow it and fear so that you may receive mercy

surah 2:2 This is the book , do not doubt it. In it is a guidance for for the God-conscious

Now, recall that this book was written after about 25 years. So, What book existed before the quran was written? That is the book that you must follow. quran simply means scriptures. You should follow the Bible, Sir.

Just like your age 4 baby sister asking you to eat this party rice when it will only be prepared at her wedding 25 years later.

Now, you have to understand that Hubal, the moon god and the star god sopdet already had religious books in the kaaba. Even when mohammed was about to be attacked, he was reciting the Hazaj meter rather than the quran.

What would you recite if you get attacked since you follow mohammed?
budaatum:

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Knowing that you copied an excerpt only of my comment is bewildering. Are you scared?

Scared of you who can not kill the body not to talk of the spirit? Sorry, but you don't scare me, nor does your God who you don't even seem to listen nor learn from.

I copied an excerpt because, like the rest of your nonsense, it is not worth my time or effort.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Okay cool. I am very sorry, Sir. Kindly forgive me. Surah 18:60 And ˹remember˺ when Moses said to his young assistant, “I will never give up until I reach the junction of the two seas, even if I travel for ages.”

budaatum:

Scared of you who can not kill the body not to talk of the spirit? Sorry, but you don't scare me, nor does your God who you don't even seem to listen nor learn from.

I copied an excerpt because, like the rest of your nonsense, it is not worth my time or effort.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Okay cool. I am very sorry, Sir. Kindly forgive me. Surah 18:60 And ˹remember˺ when Moses said to his young assistant, “I will never give up until I reach the junction of the two seas, even if I travel for ages.”

Same place the Garden of Eden is located, I guess.

Care telling me where that is?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
budaatum:

No TenQ, I don't know the above.

Wanna show me the Muslim theology that say so so we know you are not lying?
https://sunnah.com/bukhari:2476

https://quran.com/en/4:155/tafsirs/en-tafisr-ibn-kathir
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Who is the creator, HE, WE or I?

A collection of myths from all over, that is what is giving them problems now. Imagine the sun setting in mucky waters!

Surely Allah must know the answer to that!

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
The Bible was very precise about its description noting the four RIVERS mentioned and two of them, Tigris and Euphrates are identified even today making it easier to identify the axis where Eden could have been located before the flood.

The Bible describing the rivers as issuing [b]out of [/b]the Eden makes it possible to identify its perceived location. So, we should be looking at the sources of the known rivers Tigris and Euphrates. Mashallah we know that today so we can say that Eden was located around that axis.

I herewith attached a map for your education. Follow the river and there, you will find where Eden could have been since the Bible says that those river spring from her.

Now, kindly tell me where the junction of the two SEAS meet by which Moses and his attendant caught a fish that disappeared again.

budaatum:

Same place the Garden of Eden is located, I guess.

Care telling me where that is?

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bro, it is not myth. The Kaaba was a temple of the moon god Hubal or allah. The Bible referred to it as Molech. A god to which sacrifice of babies were made. If you look it up you can see how it stretches its hands to receive babies. Mohammed's father could have been sacrificed to Hubal too.

Now, the Quran was a book used in the quran as a scripture for the worship of the moon god, Hubal or allah and the 360 subordinate gods. Some of it's manuscript also came from Syria, where Sopdet or Sirius was being worshipped too. So, a melange of these satanic scriptures, in addition to plagiarized words from the Bible is what make up the quran. If you look in it, you will see constant reference to the Bible, references to al-lat, al-uzza and manat.

Those people kept the Hellenistic traditions but refined it to deface the idols. They are the ones who defaced all those idols in the Arab zones.

The quran plagiarizes the Bible big league and that is why you see a constant repetition of the same words (e.g allah is all.... )
TenQ:

A collection of myths from all over, that is what is giving them problems now. Imagine the sun setting in mucky waters!

Surely Allah must know the answer to that!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, it is not myth. The Kaaba was a temple of the moon god Hubal or allah. The Bible referred to it as Molech. A god to which sacrifice of babies were made. If you look it up you can see how it stretches its hands to receive babies. Mohammed's father could have been sacrificed to Hubal too.

Now, the Quran was a book used in the quran as a scripture for the worship of the moon god, Hubal or allah and the 360 subordinate gods. Some of it's manuscript also came from Syria, where Sopdet or Sirius was being worshipped too. So, a melange of these satanic scriptures, in addition to plagiarized words from the Bible is what make up the quran. If you look in it, you will see constant reference to the Bible, references to al-lat, al-uzza and manat.

Those people kept the Hellenistic traditions but refined it to deface the idols. They are the ones who defaced all those idols in the Arab zones.

The quran plagiarizes the Bible big league and that is why you see a constant repetition of the same words (e.g allah is all.... )
I used the word myths because the Qur'an also contains Jewish Midrash, Christian fables, stories around

Eg.
The men who slept for 300 years was a Christian fable
Alexander the Great was another fable.
Abraham and the fire was another.

As Mohammed hears a new story, he incorporates into his revelation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
TenQ:

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:2476

The Jizya tax was a tax on non-Muslims, and which this hadith is claiming to abolish, and no where does pig mean Jews except in the minds of idiots.

You would not after all claim Jesus sent demons into Jews when he is written to have [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%208%3A28-34&version=NIV]cast out demons into pigs [/url], so why assume pigs in that hadith refers to Jews, especially when the abolishment of the Jizya tax was to stop those same Jews from paying the tax?

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
I totally understand you, my bro.

The thing here is that Mohammed didn't write the quran. Mohammed does not even know more than a half of the content of the quran. The words in the quran are incorporations of the relatives and top war mongers who were affiliated with mohammed.

They are telling fables about mohammed receiving sheet from Jubril. If you read the quran, you can see that the style of writing is duly from the standpoint of a fourth person telling tales. about Mohammed and Hubal.

If you read the Torah, Moses kept on repeating the name Yahweh, the names of the subjects in his name composition and whenever the noun is missing, he use THE to indicate the person earlier mentioned. The coherence and the assertion.

The quran is like a third grade composition that lacks coherence. The improper use of HE, I, WE, US in cases where it just shouldn't logically be clearly decries basic intelligence. The stories are embarrasingly insufficient needing an exegesis to explain. Imagine the volume of commentary called the tafsir designed to EXPLAIN allah's words because of allah's inability to comprehensibly articulate his thoughts. Imagine that! A human has to explain allah's slurs because he just can't be lucid or articulate.

As you said, the quran is a perfect example of why plagiarism isn't meant for dullards. Quran even copied quran that was written almost 30 years after into the quran. This is clear proof that they were plagiarizing. They copied the name of the BOOK (quran) into the quran hahahahaha.

Mind you, the book at the time was the Bible. So, after those men hid in a cave copying the Bible into the quran, they ended up copying the name of the book into the quran. How unintelligent they must be. These Muslims have been bragging about how no mistake was found in the quran. They can't say that no more. They can clearly see it for themselves.

I see them come online to read the comments thinking that they are invisible. They just can't respond to it because it shatters every tier of their foundational doctrines.

True, the quran swims in mythology. It is having a mud bath in mythology for real.

What blows my mind is how the quran speaks of Jesus providential conception while the Mullahs teach these dummies that Jesus has an earthly father and they accept it and spread the lies without actually reading the quran for themselves.
TenQ:

I used the word myths because the Qur'an also contains Jewish Midrash, Christian fables, stories around

Eg.
The men who slept for 300 years was a Christian fable
Alexander the Great was another fable.
Abraham and the fire was another.

As Mohammed hears a new story, he incorporates into his revelation.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
in April 2002, Al-Azhar Sheikh Muhammad Sayyid Tantawi, the highest-ranking cleric in the Sunni Muslim world, called the Jews "the enemies of Allah, descendants of apes and pigs.

On May 11, 2016, Mazin AbdulAdhim, a Muslim scholar and a prominent leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir Canada said, "Tha’s [pigs and monkeys] what I call the likes of Netenyahu, yes. He is much worse than that [pigs and monkeys]. ’m trying to be nice actually".

TenQ this is called Dawah tactics. never fall for it. Muslims in the arab world are known to refer to Christians and Jews as pigs. They ban pigs in their markets and are disgusted by pork eaters. I had a driver in Medina who on learning that I eat pork turned red. He asked me why I ate pork disgustingly, and I asked him why he eats camel meat. He was defiant in defending it. I told him that I do not eat camel meat just as he does not eat pork.

My Arab neighbor was shocked to learn that I am circumcised. he had called a Christian dude an uncircumcised pig in front of me while they had an altercation. I confronted him on that an told him that it was racist to say that. he asserted that the man ain't circumcised. I asked how he knew that, if he had seen him naked. he bluntly said that we do not get circumcised. I told him that I am when his brother walked in on us in awe to know that we also get circumcised. And, to learn that he was circumcised at 14 was a shocker to me cos I educated them that we circumcised on the 8th day.

Now, this is my experience. So picture the 1.8 billion muslims around having this mindset. Do not let them fool you because right in their majlis Jews and Christians are called apes, dogs and pigs. They try to lie to you to advance Islam. never ever accept anything they say.

This man has failed to produce a simple logical response to my questions but he rather focus on you because he is leading you in their Dawah line of conversation. Muslims are sizing your lead. I know their tricks so they avoid me. Follow my pattern of engagement and all these men will be humbled real quick. Do not bow to those subtle snaky interrogation. Go hard on them.
budaatum:

The Jizya tax was a tax on non-Muslims, and which this hadith is claiming to abolish, and no where does pig mean Jews except in the minds of idiots.

You would not after all claim Jesus sent demons into Jews when he is written to have [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%208%3A28-34&version=NIV]cast out demons into pigs [/url], so why assume pigs in that hadith refers to Jews, especially when the abolishment of the Jizya tax was to stop those same Jews from paying the tax?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
What aspect of the quran have you read and I have not read. I have the hafs quran here. What else do I need to have to feel quranic? You? the tafsir? I have Sahih al-Bukhari. What more do I need to have to prove that I have the quran?

I asked you a simple question.

budaatum:

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 2:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
What aspect of the quran have you read and I have not read.

I think you should read a different book myself, because you can not possibly have read a book that says the below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Launches Yookos 2.1 / Prophet Ezekiel's Vision Of UFO's / Original Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.