Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) (3275 Views)

What The Bible Teaches About Money / What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

So, God did not write the Bible, but God instructed Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?

I'm happy you merely believe it, instead of like much else in the Bible, actually doing what it says in it. If you did do what it says, and refuse to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you'd not have bothered to go to school to get knowledge, and you wouldn't educate your children if or when you get any.

The consequence of eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is very clearly not death, since we clearly read that Adam and Eve did not die after eating it but lived another 800 years. And it is clearly stated in the Bible that it is ignorance, and not eating the fruits of trees of knowledge, that kills.
We are saying exactly the same thing: your advocacy is inline with Islam!

Just like satan said:
"You shall not surely DIE...!"
"...you will become gods (as God doesn't want competition)....!!
"you'll know everything to become independent of God!!!"

Do you know that to poison rodents doesn't take a lot of poison. It takes 99.9% delicious inviting food and 0.01% Poison.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
TenQ:

We are saying exactly the same thing: your advocacy is inline with Islam!

Just like satan said:
"You shall not surely DIE...!"
"...you will become gods (as God doesn't want competition)....!!
"you'll know everything to become independent of God!!!"

Do you know that to poison rodents doesn't take a lot of poison. It takes 99.9% delicious inviting food and 0.01% Poison.

I guess you do not understand that you are gods since you were created in God's image, so it's easy for you to accept you are Adam and Eve created from mud and enslaved in a Garden and unable to rule or subdue or be fruitful.

Take time to consider those who brought you this same Bible. They too were descendants of Adam and Eve until they acquired knowledge and learnt to be fruitful and rule over and subdue the earth. They are currently on the way to rule over and subdue the moon and Mars, while we refuse to eat the fruits of knowledge that would teach us to say "let there be light", and there is light.

It's a time thing, thankfully. We will abandon our childish ways one day and stop fearing death.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

I guess you do not understand that you are gods since you were created in God's image, so it's easy for you to accept you are Adam and Eve created from mud and enslaved in a Garden and unable to rule or subdue or be fruitful.

Take time to consider those who brought you this same Bible. They too were descendants of Adam and Eve until they acquired knowledge and learnt to be fruitful and rule over and subdue the earth. They are currently on the way to rule over and subdue the moon and Mars, while we refuse to eat the fruits of knowledge that would teach us to say "let there be light", and there is light.

It's a time thing, thankfully. We will abandon our childish ways one day and stop fearing death.
So to you,
knowledge of Good and Evil is exactly the same as knowledge of Science and technology?

As far as I know, Adam was the first to do taxonomy even without eating of the forbidden fruit!

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
TenQ:

So to you,
knowledge of Good and Evil is exactly the same as knowledge of Science and technology?

As far as I know, Adam was the first to do taxonomy even without eating of the forbidden fruit!
First. If you as far as you know, Adam was the first to do taxonomy, you might easily see that Eve was the first person to do science by using her senses to check what she'd been told instead of just ignorantly believing it.

Second. Knowledge of Good and Evil is indeed the knowledge of everything, TenQ, and only those intending to enslave one would deprive one of it least one be free to use one's senses like them. It is a fact that is glaringly obvious that those who eat the fruits of knowledge would be the lords of those who don't.

I know this is all impossible for you to consider because it sounds like I am telling you to worship a serpent, especially after centurys of you believing what you've been told instead of what you can see and read with your own eyes. This is why Jesus was very focused on opening eyes so you may use your own senses to check so you may know instead of making or allowing crap to be made up in your head for you to believe.

Fact is, Adam and Eve did not die when they ate the fruit they'd been told not to eat. And I bet if I told you you would surely die if you did something, and then you do that thing and do not die, you will certainly call me a liar. The question then becomes, who lied. Is it God, or is it those who wrote the book? Or would you want to claim evil doers are not capable of twisting things to their advantage despite claiming that is what I am doing?

God can not possibly be a slave owner. And a God who created humans in its own image to be fruitful and rule and subdue the earth would not demote said humans to slaves in a tiny garden. And sensible humans demoted in such a way would most certainly rebel unless they like being slaves.

Do know that belief is not the same as knowledge. And if you believe anything I have said in this thread then I have failed. Please first become as a child as Christ adviced, by which he meant abandon what you've been told to believe, and then go read the wonderful story of Adam and Eve as written in Genesis 1-5, and you might find that God is not asking you to be an ignorant slave but to be the God that God created you to be before some sneaky evil buggers demoted you to gardeners in their tiny garden and who can not say "Let there be light" without crying NEPA!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

First. If you as far as you know, Adam was the first to do taxonomy, you might easily see that Eve was the first person to do science by using her senses to check what she'd been told instead of just ignorantly believing it.

Second. Knowledge of Good and Evil is indeed the knowledge of everything, TenQ, and only those intending to enslave one would deprive one of it least one be free to use one's senses like them. It is a fact that is glaringly obvious that those who eat the fruits of knowledge would be the lords of those who don't.

I know this is all impossible for you to consider because it sounds like I am telling you to worship a serpent, especially after centurys of you believing what you've been told instead of what you can see and read with your own eyes. This is why Jesus was very focused on opening eyes so you may use your own senses to check so you may know instead of making or allowing crap to be made up in your head for you to believe.

Fact is, Adam and Eve did not die when they ate the fruit they'd been told not to eat. And I bet if I told you you would surely die if you did something, and then you do that thing and do not die, you will certainly call me a liar. The question then becomes, who lied. Is it God, or is it those who wrote the book? Or would you want to claim evil doers are not capable of twisting things to their advantage despite claiming that is what I am doing?

God can not possibly be a slave owner. And a God who created humans in its own image to be fruitful and rule and subdue the earth would not demote said humans to slaves in a tiny garden. And sensible humans demoted in such a way would most certainly rebel unless they like being slaves.

Do know that belief is not the same as knowledge. And if you believe anything I have said in this thread then I have failed. Please first become as a child as Christ adviced, by which he meant abandon what you've been told to believe, and then go read the wonderful story of Adam and Eve as written in Genesis 1-5, and you might find that God is not asking you to be an ignorant slave but to be the God that God created you to be before some sneaky evil buggers demoted you to gardeners in their tiny garden and who can not say "Let there be light" without crying NEPA!
Unfortunately for you, well before Eve ate of the fruit, Adam was doing science!
Well before Eve was created from Adam, Adam was versed in knowledge

Gen 2:19-20:
"And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them: and whatever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him."

If the words of Christ meant anything to you, you wouldn't be an atheist: you would be a "little Christ "!

If you believed one tenth what you preach about Christ, the fruit would have been evident!

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
TenQ:

Unfortunately for you, well before Eve ate of the fruit, Adam was doing science!
Well before Eve was created from Adam, Adam was versed in knowledge

Gen 2:19-20:
"And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them to Adam to see what he would call them: and whatever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him."

If the words of Christ meant anything to you, you wouldn't be an atheist: you would be a "little Christ "!

If you believed one tenth what you preach about Christ, the fruit would have been evident!

Adam just named things TenQ, and that is very clearly not science. Looking at things and giving them names is just calling things whatever one wants, and is not the same as the science of testing if what one believes is true!

And Eve being made out of Adam is clearly after "God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them", so I can't see why God would be making a separate female Eve out of some dumb mud Adam unless God needs slaves!

No, I do not believe a single thing about Christ. I test everything myself to know if it is true instead of merely believing without testing because that testing is what knowledge is as opposed to ignorantly believing whatever one is told without checking if it is true or not.

That's why I can quote everything I have quoted in this thread with the confidence with which I have quoted it. It's because there is immense power in the knowledge of the teachings of Jesus Christ which you mere believers have not tested so you may know and have those powers, and why you hate your Muslim neighbour's so much too such that you must twist your beliefs and adopt ignorance to justify your hatred of them as opposed to love your neighbour as Christ taught.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2022
budaatum:

So, God did not write the Bible, but God instructed Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?

I'm happy you merely believe it, instead of like much else in the Bible, actually doing what it says in it. If you did do what it says, and refuse to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you'd not have bothered to go to school to get knowledge, and you wouldn't educate your children if or when you get any.

The consequence of eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is very clearly not death, since we clearly read that Adam and Eve did not die after eating it but lived another 800 years. And it is clearly stated in the Bible that it is ignorance, and not eating the fruits of trees of knowledge, that kills.
Mr. Atheist, hahahaha you are a clown to humanity. You should live in the circus. That is where you belong.
Allah said that you, the atheist is an unbeliever and he is targeting your anus. He he manufacturing a 70 cubit chain to ram into your anus. Imagine what he is planning for you. That your anus is going to take something big. Bobrisky is taking 6 inches. You will take 70 cubit, go figure!

will black Muslims ever enter the Jannah that allah created or another one that they created for themselves?

Allah's Messenger said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

allah does not care for any black skin person if you like pray 99 times a day. allah just doesn't care about you. your end is the Hell.

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Mr. Atheist, hahahaha you are a clown to humanity. You should live in the circus. That is where you belong.
Allah said that you, the atheist is an unbeliever and he is targeting your anus.

Poor you. No Allah said anything about me. At best, Mohammed wrote a book and claimed "Allah said", but only idiots and fools like you believe such nonsense just as you believe some God said you would "surely die" if you ate of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, so why should I be surprised at your ignorance?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Moneyboyz: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2022
If you are a Muslim as an African you are very stupid. I'm not a Christian or Muslim.
I didn't mention christains because the Catholic church didn't partake in the slave trade, but they didn't condemn it.

Now let's come back to you collective lots of fools, before you slam your head and develop some brain tumor, I want you to go and read about
1. The Arab slave trade that lasted for 1300 years in Africa and Asia.
2. How Islam came to the North (Borno)
3. How Islam came to Yoruba land through Jihad and how Afonja of Ilorin colluded with the Fulani Jihadists to conquer other your Yoruba nations only to be killed and lost his Kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OdIqeWkhHU

I want you to know your ancestors accepted Islam in fear of being killed, molested and sold to slavery by the murdering Islamic Jihadists raiders.

Borno was once a very powerful trade empire for slave exports to Mecca from Africa.
For 1300 years slaves are sold in Mecca to people on pilgrimage.

Male slaves penis are cut off to avoid procreation while female slaves are raped and all manner of abuse done to them.

White slaves are owned and can rise to respected positions
Black slaves are simply slaves and have no rights.

Now my question is where is their religion of peace when these things are being done to your ancestors?
I see people claiming Ilorin is a city of purity, brainwashed and stupid.

You all should try reading about your history.
After that you can decide if it's worth it to worship the Arab god and abandoned your own.
If it's okay to vilify your ancestors that they are the reason for your misfortunes in life while the murdering Arab Jihadists are considered heroes.

https://www.fairplanet.org/dossier/beyond-slavery/forgotten-slavery-the-arab-muslim-slave-trade/
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2022
budaatum:

Adam just named things TenQ, and that is very clearly not science. Looking at things and giving them names is just calling things whatever one wants, and is not the same as the science of testing if what one believes is true!

And Eve being made out of Adam is clearly after "God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them", so I can't see why God would be making a separate female Eve out of some dumb mud Adam unless God needs slaves!

No, I do not believe a single thing about Christ. I test everything myself to know if it is true instead of merely believing without testing because that testing is what knowledge is as opposed to ignorantly believing whatever one is told without checking if it is true or not.

That's why I can quote everything I have quoted in this thread with the confidence with which I have quoted it. It's because there is immense power in the knowledge of the teachings of Jesus Christ which you mere believers have not tested so you may know and have those powers, and why you hate your Muslim neighbour's so much too such that you must twist your beliefs and adopt ignorance to justify your hatred of them as opposed to love your neighbour as Christ taught.
Is the Highlight in RED not a wonderful contradiction!?

Yellow Highlight 1:
What is TAXONOMY?
Have you heard of Dalton's Atomic theory? How modern is his theory? Does it mean that Dalton is not scientific?
I hardly can recall the common names of 200 animals: Adam named probably 7000 species of animals: his IQ must be about 700. LOL!

Yellow Highlight 2:
If God created man for His own purpose should He not have His rights over them?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2022
budaatum:

Poor you. No Allah said anything about me. At best, Mohammed wrote a book and claimed "Allah said", but only idiots and fools like you believe such nonsense just as you believe some God said you would "surely die" if you ate of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, so why should I be surprised at your ignorance?
Surely you will die if you don't repent. Are you scared already?

Did Mohammed WRITE a book? Hahaha Mr. Knowledge calling others ignorant.

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Surely you will die if you don't repent. Are you scared already?

Did Mohammed WRITE a book? Hahaha Mr. Knowledge calling others ignorant.

I will die one day, repent or not, since no one lives forever, so why would I be scared? And Mohammed is the one who wrote the Qur'an, or at least is the one they claim wrote it, and not Allah as you seem to think.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2022
TenQ:

No, TenQ, it's not a contradiction, though I'm not averse to contradictions myself. After all it must be a contradiction that atheist me is quoting Bible.

TenQ:
Yellow Highlight 1:
What is TAXONOMY?
Have you heard of Dalton's Atomic theory? How modern is his theory? Does it mean that Dalton is not scientific?
I hardly can recall the common names of 200 animals: Adam named probably 7000 species of animals: his IQ must be about 700. LOL!
I never claimed taxonomy is not science, TenQ. Just that using ones senses to investigate trumps just naming things.

One can name electricity for instance, but naming it does not mean one knows the science of making electricity.

TenQ:
Yellow Highlight 2:
If God created man for His own purpose should He not have His rights over them?
Yuk! What are you? Don't you wonder why God created you with a mind instead of you being some God's useless tool?

Thankfully, you said "if", so God might not have created man. But assuming God did create man, why choose to accept the purpose of "put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it", when you can be "in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground"?

Would you not rather be the boss than the slave, TenQ?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2022
TenQ:

But back to this. You must try hard I guess to understand, and that includes you acquiring knowledge.

Everything Jesus is written to have taught is immensely powerful knowledge once understood instead of merely believed. I can stand here turning the other cheek and let you slap me till you tire, for instance, and I'm claiming there's immense power in my doing so if you use your brain. But if I detect you don't use your brain, "peace unto you' as I dust myself off and leave your presence, is an option too.

Note how far we've come without actually insulting and needlessly being rude to one another and you might get my point. If we were stupid and could not discuss without the insults we'd not have gotten this far. Just watch my responses to the rude guy and see how they differ to my responses to you and you might see what I mean.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2022
budaatum:

No, TenQ, it's not a contradiction, though I'm not averse to contradictions myself. After all it must be a contradiction that atheist me is quoting Bible.
Not a contradiction!?
What a joke!
budaatum:

I never claimed taxonomy is not science, TenQ. Just that using ones senses to investigate trumps just naming things.

One can name electricity for instance, but naming it does not mean one knows the science of making electricity.
Taxonomy starts with naming of living things. Adam did just that well before Eve was made...well before his fall.

budaatum:

Yuk! What are you? Don't you wonder why God created you with a mind instead of you being some God's useless tool?

Thankfully, you said "if", so God might not have created man. But assuming God did create man, why choose to accept the purpose of "put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it", when you can be "in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground"?

Would you not rather be the boss than the slave, TenQ?
If God created me to be a Car, my joy will be to obey His every touch and go where and how He wants me to go!

If God created me to be a Rocket, my joy will be to go in any direction he sends!

If God created me to be a submarine, I'll plunge as deep as He wants.

If God created me to be a missile, I'll detonate my cargo anywhere He directs.

See Buda!
This is were Sons of God (with free will) are different from those who place themselves on reject list.

How do you feel to a lawn that has other mind of its own except what you want it to be?
You own this pet that is uncontrollable: hasn't it conferred on itself the right of being Quarantined and Chained down like a wild animal?

That is why the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil gives you by CHOICE your INDEPENDENCE from both your Creator and His purpose for your life.

You see why I seek no independence from the One who made me!? My life would be purposeless without Him.

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2022
TenQ:

You see why I seek no independence from the One who made me!? My life would be purposeless without Him.

But that is the difference between you and I, TenQ.

God made you, and unfortunately, not even to be fruitful and multiply and subdue, but to work and take care of a Garden of Eden.

My mummy and daddy made me, and they empowered me to be independent so my life would be more purposeful instead of working on a farm as their slave.

I guess that's why they fed me lots of fruits of knowledge instead of making me fear learning. It's so I may be free.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2022
budaatum:

But back to this. You must try hard I guess to understand, and that includes you acquiring knowledge.

Everything Jesus is written to have taught is immensely powerful knowledge once understood instead of merely believed. I can stand here turning the other cheek and let you slap me till you tire, for instance, and I'm claiming there's immense power in my doing so if you use your brain. But if I detect you don't use your brain, "peace unto you' as I dust myself off and leave your presence, is an option too.

Note how far we've come without actually insulting and needlessly being rude to one another and you might get my point. If we were stupid and could not discuss without the insults we'd not have gotten this far. Just watch my responses to the rude guy and see how they differ to my responses to you and you might see what I mean.
I hope I've not insulted you in any way!? It must be unintentional if it I did so. Forgive, it's not in my nature.

The words of Christ is Spirit and Life to those who understand Him.

Mat 13:13:
"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand."

How can one understand the Words of Christ when you are moved only by the LOGOS and not the RHEMA!?

Christ expects a CONVERSION after hearing His words
Mat 13:15:
"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted , and I should heal them. "

Of course, only those who know that they are sick need a Doctor!

Mat 9:12:

"But when Jesus heard that, he said to them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick."

Your apparent health prevent you from understanding Christ!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2022
TenQ:

I hope I've not insulted you in any way!? It must be unintentional if it I did so. Forgive, it's not in my nature.

My point is precisely that you have not in any way insulted me and that's why we have come so far despite disagreeing.

Trust me. I am very most honoured.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2022
budaatum:

But that is the difference between you and I, TenQ.

God made you, and unfortunately, not even to be fruitful and multiply and subdue, but to work and take care of a Garden of Eden.

My mummy and daddy made me, and they empowered me to be independent so my life would be more purposeful instead of working on a farm as their slave.

I guess that's why they fed me lots of fruits of knowledge instead of making me fear learning. It's so I may be free.
Your Parent gave birth to you and poured everything into you so that you would become Economically, Emotionally, Socially INDEPENDENT human in the society.

You could have chosen to go ROGUE and HAYWIRE! If you declared your independence before your nurturing was over, I tell you Buda, you'll by now be useless both to yourself and the society!

This is exactly with us and God as the Earth is a school to prepare us for the future
1Cor 2:9:
"But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him."
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2022
budaatum:

My point is precisely that you have not in any way insulted me and that's why we have come so far despite disagreeing.

Trust me. I am very most honoured.
Thanks bro!
The fruit of the Holy Spirit does not condone rash and vile behaviour. If it happens, I must have allowed my flesh to rule over me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2022
TenQ:

Your Parent gave birth to you and poured everything into you so that you would become Economically, Emotionally, Socially INDEPENDENT human in the society.

You could have chosen to go ROGUE and HAYWIRE! If you declared your independence before your nurturing was over, I tell you Buda, you'll by now be useless both to yourself and the society!

This is exactly with us and God as the Earth is a school to prepare us for the future
"But as it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him."

There are things my parents taught me that I have gone rogue on, TenQ. Thankfully, my parents do not claim to know it all, so part of their giving birth to me and pouring everything into me included giving me the tools (knowledge) and also paying for me to acquire more knowledge from elsewhere so I may be useful both to myself and the society.

It would have been difficult for me to be "Economically, Emotionally, Socially INDEPENDENT human in the society" if they had kept me at home (in their garden) and refused to pay my school fees so I might go out and acquire the knowledge they enabled me to acquire. I'd be like those begging for manna from heaven if they had not bothered.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2022
TenQ:

Thanks bro!
The fruit of the Holy Spirit does not condone rash and vile behaviour. If it happens, I must have allowed my flesh to rule over me

You'd find that this is the point I have been making about the op of this thread.

You, Sir, are definitely not a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2022
budaatum:

There are things my parents taught me that I have gone rogue on, TenQ. Thankfully, my parents do not claim to know it all, so part of their giving birth to me and pouring everything into me included giving me the tools (knowledge) and also paying for me to acquire more knowledge from elsewhere so I may be useful both to myself and the society.

It would have been difficult for me to be "Economically, Emotionally, Socially INDEPENDENT human in the society" if they had kept me at home (in their garden) and refused to pay my school fees so I might go out and acquire the knowledge they enabled me to acquire. I'd be like those begging for manna from heaven if they had not bothered.
There is no child that is perfect just as their are no sons of God in this earth that have not gone rogue against God once in a while.

The difference is when a child of God goes rogue (commit sins), he comes back in repentance.

Atheism is the total Rejection of God just as a child totally rejecting his parents.

It simply means that this child will reject the authority and influence of their parent on them, pack out of the parents house and be in total control of their lives BEFORE the time of their INDEPENDENCE is ripe.

Buda, If you had chosen this path, you would be useless both to yourself and to the society. You would be fit for removal from the society either in prison or in DEATH.

There is ALWAYS a time to be under the Authority of one's parent: when a child becomes dysfunctional before this time, a ROGUE and VAGABOND is the resulting adult person .

There is time for everything!
The earth is a school!
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
TenQ:

Atheism is the total Rejection of God just as a child totally rejecting his parents.

Do not deny what you see with your eyes, TenQ. An atheist may reject God, but still learn from the God Books, as I am showing you.

Jesus taught about the reject God Samaritan and said "go and do likewise", as opposed to like the Levite and the priest who sinned precisely because of their supposed non-rejection of God.

That parable today would read, a Christian and a Muslim for the priest and the Levite, and a pagan or atheist for the Good Samaritan.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by TenQ: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
budaatum:

Do not deny what you see with your eyes, TenQ. An atheist may reject God, but still learn from the God Books, as I am showing you.

Jesus taught about the reject God Samaritan and said "go and do likewise", as opposed to like the Levite and the priest who sinned precisely because of their supposed non-rejection of God.

That parable today would read, a Christian and a Muslim for the priest and the Levite, and a pagan or atheist for the Good Samaritan.
The Levite committed a sin of Morality and Love.

As a Christian on NL against Muslims I commit no such error.

A Muslim or Atheist is going to hell because of what they have believed: I use every means to cause their eyes to be opened to see the peril ahead of them.
I show them the truth
I present arguments against their beliefs
I punch holes in their defences
I blunt their attacks

Just for one purpose: that their eyes will be opened.

How can I be in paradise knowing that if I have pushed harder some of the rejects of God would also be in paradise.

If you think me using a long stick to hit a person in the process of electrocution is evil, what is you alternative?
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by dattaswami1: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Devotees are confused about who is Father , Son and Holy Spirit. Today all their spiritual doubts will be clarified for ever.
God comes to this world by entering a deserving devotee existing on this earth called as SON OF GOD to become human incarnation of God. The original God is unimaginable, and invisible. Such God enters an energetic form in the upper world and is called FATHER OF HEAVEN. This Father of heaven enters to a deserving devotee existing on the earth to become SON OF GOD or HUMAN INCARNATION OF GOD.

Thus Jesus was such SON OF GOD to whom FATHER OF HEAVEN ENTERED for the mission of divine knowledge propagation in this world. Whoever has seen alive Jesus that time had seen Father of heaven only, this is the only way for human beings here, when any human being meeting present SON OF GOD he had seen the Father of heaven. This was the reason why Jesus told to Philip that when he had seen Jesus he had verily seen Father of heaven only.
When the same God enters formless energy it become Holy Spirit.
Thus:
Unimaginable absolute God = Father of Heaven = Son of God (God-in-Flesh or Human incarnation) = Holy Spirit

Let us analyse in detail these divine knowledge.

The energetic incarnation in which unimaginable God merged is meant by the word ‘Father’. Son means the human being component selected by Father in which the Father gets merged and such son is called as human incarnation or Son of God. Since the unimaginable God exists in both Father and Son, both are one and the same because anything done by Father and Son must be the same due to the same common unimaginable God.

Hence, there is no difference between Father and Son since both are the incarnations of unimaginable God only. Both are like the two hands doing the same work and two legs walking in the same direction. Jesus is the human incarnation like cotton shirt and the divine Father of heaven is the energetic incarnation like silk shirt of the same person called unimaginable God. Jesus says that the Son of God (Himself) will judge the souls and not the Father.

The meaning of this statement is that though Father and Son are one and the same, you have to call the mediated unimaginable God by the name of the Son of God only since the Son of God (human incarnation) is relevant to this humanity and not the Father (energetic incarnation), who is relevant to the energetic souls present in the upper world only. When a person staying in the state of Tamilnadu says ‘our chief minister’, he is only referring the chief minister of the state of Tamilanadu only and not the chief minister of Orissa though both are the same chief ministers only.

When you are staying in a state, the chief minister of that state is only relevant to you to approach for any grievance and not the chief minister of other state. This statement reveals only the stress of relevance of human incarnation for the humanity. The human being believing the human incarnation is always blessed by the absolute God, who exists in that very human incarnation only and such devotee crosses over from death to life.

Here death means the state in which God is forgotten (Ref.: Sanat Sujitiyam of Mahabharata) and life means the state in which God is always remembered. It is crossing over the worldly bonds to reach bond with God. The believer in the human incarnation participates in the propagation of the knowledge of human incarnation and such a divine servant will not be judged in the upper world since his/her file will be kept inactive in cold storage. Other ordinary souls are judged and dispatched to the concerned upper worlds like heaven and hell as per the judicial inquiry of the file of the soul.

In the Human Incarnation, there are two components: (1) the God-component (Father) and (2) the human being-component(Son of God). Before His arrest, as Jesus was praying to God, it was the human being-component that prayed to God, requesting Him to avoid the crucifixion, if possible. In this situation, the human being-component had separated from God. Later on during the trial, God had merged with the human being-component again and, as a result, the human being-component kept silent.
Even while praying to God before the arrest, the separated human being-component agreed that if God wished for the crucifixion to occur, God’s wish should be fulfilled. Even though the human being-component exhibited its normal nature of getting tense and feeling agony, being a perfect devotee of God, the human being-component gave its full consent to God for the crucifixion (“Let thy will be done”). The cruel crucifixion of Jesus was a divine programme meant to reform the cruel hearts of the public and fill their hearts with love and kindness.

In a question answer form I am giving the answer

'If Jesus is Almighty God, why did He fear dying and was so stressed that He sweated blood the night before?'
Answer
Swami replied:- Jesus is a human incarnation of the Father of heaven in whom the unimaginable God is existing in merged state. The human incarnation is a single face resulting by the merge of two components:-

1) The God component and

2) The human being component.

When current enters the metallic wire, the properties of wire (like the colour of metal, leanness as wire etc.,) are not at all disturbed. The wire attains the property of current as additional property, which is giving shock when touched.This new property of the current attained by the wire also does not disturb the normal properties of the wire. Jesus, a devoted human being, is selected by God to undergo the suffering of sins of deserving devotees of God. It is the love of God to undergo suffering for the punishments of His beloved devotees standing in climax of devotion. Emmanuel is the word that means God came down to save His people and not to save all the people. The interpretation that God came to save all the people is not correct, but, it is useful to convert everybody into devotee of God through sympathy by saying so as per the Arthavaada (Arthavaada is a lie used to do some good work and such lie is not wrong.). Hence, the soul, called as Jesus, was selected by God for this purpose because of its divine virtues like kindness, patience etc.

The soul was also willing to do this work of God and hence, such good soul is selected by God. But, when this good soul is associated with a human body, the soul develops some sort of attachment to the body due to the virtue of friendship. This association became naturally strong in the case of Jesus, in course of a long time of life for more than 30 years. Due to this long association, the soul is superimposed on the body due to excess of love to the body. You can find such superimposition in strong love of a boy and girl since each one feels that he/she is the same as the other partner! This is the nature of human soul even though it is merged with the God, who is non-interfering with the personal qualities of the soul. If you go to the house of your friend and stay for a few days for your personal work in that city, you will mind your work without interfering with discussions between your friend and his wife! Due to this freedom of soul, the association of body imparts tremendous love on the soul to such extent, in which the soul feels that it is the body. By this, the suffering of body is experienced by the soul. The expected suffering of the punishments of the devoted souls by Him was viewed by Jesus as tremendous one. Hence, He suffered a lot to say that He sweated blood.

Sweating blood explains the intensity of suffering as a figure speech and need not be taken as reality. The next day suffering is going to be so high that even Jesus prayed to avoid the punishment, if possible. But, He immediately remembered His acceptance already given to God and told God that let the punishment take place since it is the will of God. Even after crucifixion, He cried with thirst based on the human nature and questioned God for leaving Him so. Actually God didn’t leave Him, who is also equally experiencing that suffering being merged with Jesus through the Father of heaven. Due to this homogenous and perfect merge only, we call the human incarnation (God in human form) itself as the ultimate God. In fact, God is appearing through the human form and is the master of the soul as well as the human body.
God takes the place of the soul and the soul is degraded to the level (phase) of the body. Hence, the ultimate suffering is experienced by the ultimate God through Father of heaven and Jesus. Even then, the media of unimaginable God (Father of heaven as first energetic body and Jesus as human body) also undergoes suffering in the service of God. Jesus, Father of heaven and the ultimate unimaginable God are three, who underwent the suffering and this is the meaning of the statement of Jesus, who told that He will resurrect the body in three days. This is also the meaning of the word Aatreya in the name Dattaatreya. Aatreya means not three, but, one since al the three merged perfectly to become one.
Every human soul tries to become God seeing the status and fame of human incarnation having miraculous powers. If the actual suffering of the human incarnation for the sake of its devotees is realized, people will run away from such monism with fastest speed! Hence, in reality, it is not the fruit of the effort of the soul, but, it is the duty assigned to the servant by God. Once, a devotee came to Shri Satya Sai Baba and asked Him to transfer His state to him.

Immediately, Baba agreed and gave His state to the devotee, by keeping His hand on the head of the devotee. Then, the devotee heard thousands of cries asking Baba for help in the difficulties. Even by hearing so many cries, the devotee felt as if his head is breaking into million pieces! The poor devotee doesn’t know the later state in which the devotee becomes God through human incarnation and undergoes the suffering of all those, who cried for help!! Had he known this subsequent fact also, he would have become mad. This is the reason why Paramahamsa said that He would like to be an ant biting the sugar and not to be the sugar itself to be bitten by the devotee-ants!

www.universal-spirituality[.]org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
TenQ:

A Muslim or Atheist is going to hell because of what they have believed:

This is not true, TenQ. The Samaritan did not believe, yet Christ said do as he did!

In fact, Jesus himself did not believe what those he constantly argued with believed. And I'm certain they too would have claimed Jesus was going to hell.

And demons also believe, but I doubt you'd say they are going anywhere else but to hell.

Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
budaatum:

This is not true, TenQ. The Samaritan did not believe, yet Christ said do as he did!

In fact, Jesus himself did not believe what those he constantly argued with believed. And I'm certain they too would have claimed Jesus was going to hell.

And demons also believe, but I doubt you'd say they are going anywhere else but to hell.
surah 5:38 As for male and female thieves, cut off their hands for what they have done—a deterrent from Allah. And Allah is Almighty, All-Wise

Do you believe that allah is merciful and all forgiving for the above.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Go get education before you claim atheism. Atheists that I know are supposed great thinkers who just cannot put faith in God but they reason from extrapolating logic. You are as dumb and confused as a knocked knee.

You have an Islamic pseudonym. You attack Christians. You are on a religious thread. Yet, you are atheist. Hahaha how much lower can a dog go to eat sheet?

surah 5:40 Do you not know that the kingdom of the heavens and the earth belongs to Allah ˹alone˺? He punishes whoever He wills and forgives whoever He wills. And Allah is Most Capable of everything.

Do not bother yourself with your du'a. Your prayers are in vain cos allah is not sharing one space with you.

budaatum:

I will die one day, repent or not, since no one lives forever, so why would I be scared? And Mohammed is the one who wrote the Qur'an, or at least is the one they claim wrote it, and not Allah as you seem to think.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Do you believe that allah is merciful and all forgiving for the above.

I do not believe, period. Especially not in fictional entities written about in books.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by budaatum: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

You have an Islamic pseudonym. You attack Christians. You are on a religious thread.

Neither buda nor atum is Islamic. The first is from India and the second is Egyptian.

TenQ is a Christian. And I hopefully have not attacked him.

And yes, I am on a religious thread. Its where I get to educate your sort.
Re: What The Quran Teaches About Holy Spirit And Jesus Birth (shocking Revelation) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Well, Egyptians used hieroglyphics. You cannot write Atum in latin letters and still claim it's origin is Egyptian. The sound, atum goes back to Arabic Mr. Educator. Save your dusty education for the sole of my feet.

You claim to be atheist but you pride yourself in the names of false gods with an islamic sound. The double a gives it the alif sound and the tum means tom. You are a trashy fellow. I am not here to grace you with words. Get lost and go find your fellow Muslims, Hindu, budhist to educate.

How contrasting your rotten ego is. You want to educate me on religion and you are atheist. Your goal is to EDUCATE me and you act like you have NO RELIGION? That is overtly stupid. Only a mad cow disease can agree with you on anything. You are worse than Confucius' left butt cheek.

As far as I know, you are muslim. You will end up dead like them. ediot coming to educate me. On what is your knowledge based? NOTHING! All that you quote here is the BIBLE that you do not believe in. You think that I can be fooled by your moronic moves?

Surah 6:9 And if We had sent an angel, We would have certainly made it ˹assume the form of˺ a man—leaving them more confused than they already are.

This is allah’s plan for you. Confusion!

budaatum:

Neither buda nor atum is Islamic. The first is from India and the second is Egyptian.

TenQ is a Christian. And I hopefully have not attacked him.

And yes, I am on a religious thread. Its where I get to educate your sort.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Famous Quotes From The Great Noetic & Davidylan (phd.) / The Most Translated Book After The Bible / Hell Fire Is Real! Repent Before It Is Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.