Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement (56555 Views)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Hormohtarhyour(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Correct
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by AntiChristian: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2022
lendahand:
I don't expect you to understand the Bible at your level. So I think I have made my point and no need for further argument.

Yeah! I know your Bible can't be understood except with one foreign holy spirit!

Despite the many different translations of the Bible that the holy spirit can't guide Christianity on.
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by advocatejare(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah! I know your Bible can't be understood except with one foreign holy spirit!

Despite the many different translations of the Bible that the holy spirit can't guide Christianity on.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by MamaletASO: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Even the one woman you are with.. have successfully eaten up her pot (puzzy)..

One wife one trouble... Two wives two troubles..

Why not stick to one??

Dis man like to too much
Re: Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement by Stone24: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
jrusky:
Good for him it's freedom of choice.

The thread will never pass the current page because it read from Anambra the fuc-king zombiediots will never say anything or criticise it they are now hidden under their beds but let the name read Adedayo or Osarumeh then you will see the lousy foul mouthed bollocks shouting Tufiawa shit but Tufiakwa has gone on annual leave now.
You are so stupid, with your cimmy
Mr Rev it's your choice no one gives you any divine instruction except may be the devil, God can not gives you instruction for what will send you to your early grave by the time the heat of polygamy heat your a s s.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

RCCG Repairs Lagos-ibadan Expressway / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.