Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,523 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

I Don't Understand This Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Understand This Please (816 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand This Please by Faithellafranci: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
On the 31of last month i wanted to urinate then I saw blood on my underwear,then on the first of this month the blood didn't come out it was just only when I wipe it with napkin I will see the blood it will not come out even that 31 when I noticed the blood I clean up then I put pad I noticed that the blood was not coming out it will just be inside it will not come out and my period is supposed to come on the 5 of this month till now I have not seen it and I have headache,I don't use to have apatite for food,I do feel cold even yesterday I didn't bath before sleeping because of cold,and I do feel pain at the left side of my stomach I was having abdominal cramps and lower back ache but that one has come down the only pain am having is at the left side of my stomach,and in the morning I will feel wick,the confusing part is that I didn't urine test at home it shows negative two times some says it was too early that was why it didn't show see the picture of the blood I saw below

Re: I Don't Understand This Please by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
*Runs out of thread*

*Runs in*

Op take the pictures down please. They are not necessary .

*Runs out again*

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Please by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Please see a doctor as fast as possible , you need serious diagnosis
Re: I Don't Understand This Please by MufasaLion: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Visit a physician at the clinic. Don't ever go to the pharmacy or roadside "chemist" as y'all call it.

Also, those pictures are too graphical.
Re: I Don't Understand This Please by BurialGround: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Don't Understand This Please by nifemi25(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Congratulations in advance to you.... with all this symptoms I can assure you that you are few days or weeks pregnant....what other symptoms do you see so as to know if its twins or triplets

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Please by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Please take down the pics. Not necessary.

I too have been experiencing same thing. I only saw little blood on that particular day last week. only to change and it stopped. Saw a few streaks after two days and nothing again till now.

I know I'm not preggy cos I'm not sexually active, but suspecting the pills I took to control heavy bleeding last month.

I'm happy it didn't come this month sef. So happy grin.
Re: I Don't Understand This Please by Faithellafranci: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Am not on any pills I stopped it a year plus now am not on any pills
Re: I Don't Understand This Please by GboyegaD(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
It could be spotting/early signs of pregnancy. You could go for a test.
Re: I Don't Understand This Please by Helpout12345: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
If you had sex between your last menstruation and now, it could be pregnancy. Then, it might not show up on urine test for now.

You either go to a hospital/ a medical laboratory for them to conduct blood pregnancy test on you or you repeat the urine pregnancy test after another 1 week.

The HCG shows up in blood faster than in urine at early stage of pregnancy.
Re: I Don't Understand This Please by DontBullshitMe: 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
Start saving money for pampers.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This Please by frozen70(f): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Faithellafranci:
Am not on any pills I stopped it a year plus now am not on any pills

You already know that you are pregnant

But you want us to confirm that for you

Wait till another period circle to know if it will come or not

That's when I can advise you to go for proper medical examination, which involves blood and urine sample
Re: I Don't Understand This Please by Foodqueen(f): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
That's implantation bleeding...

You are indeed pregnant.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Please by garriAndsugar: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Congratulations.. maybe the pikin still dey choose gender na why the urine pregnancy test never show..
Re: I Don't Understand This Please by DBestDoc(f): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
You’re pregnant Aunty.

Do serum pregnancy test, that one will be positive.
Re: I Don't Understand This Please by Lee99: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Please add graphic images wtf undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand This Please by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Please take down the pics. Not necessary.

I too have been experiencing same thing. I only saw little blood on that particular day last week. only to change and it stopped. Saw a few streaks after two days and nothing again till now.

I know I'm not preggy cos I'm not sexually active, but suspecting the pills I took to control heavy bleeding last month.

I'm happy it didn't come this month sef. So happy grin.
Abi oo. Which drug did you take abeg? Wish there's something I can take to stop mine. It's too exhausting and tiring. I don't know why it didn't come with option sef. During this month's own, I so much wished I was a man. Jeezz. Remembering what I passed through this month alone, always leaves me terrified and wishing that of next month never comes. It's not what you can wish even your enemy. So, I don't know if there's a drug one can take so as to cease it altogether.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NA / You Will Need This Sometime In Your Life / How Many Men Can Pray This Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.