Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Experience With This Young Boy With Who Has An Awful Mouth Odour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With This Young Boy With Who Has An Awful Mouth Odour (426 Views)

My Awful Experience With My Friend's Son That Visited Me / I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With This Young Boy With Who Has An Awful Mouth Odour by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Dear diary, nah only God save this boy.
It is only God in heaven that saved him from my wicked hands this evening.

Few weeks ago, a secondary school classmate of mine called me and begged that his younger brother stay in my house for at least a week, because he was going to write an external exam, and the exam venue was around my city.
Normally, I no dey like visitors for my house, but because of how close I was with this dude, I agreed and asked the young boy to come over.
Dear diary, one of my worst mistakes ever!
The moment this boy stepped his foot into the gate in my yard, the whole atmosphere changed.
A terrible awful smell from the coven of hell enveloped, that made even the six months old baby of my neighbor's wife, who has never said any reasonable word since her birth, to shout "Chineke Nna".
At first, I thought the smell was probably because of his long journey from Asaba to Enugu, or was coming from one of the dirty clothes in his travelling bag.
But brooooohh…. Brooooohh, his mouth was the source of this terrible devilish smell.
A human being's mouth was smelling like an unrefined sockwaway.
I endured it that night, but guyyyy, I couldn't take it the next day.
I woke up the next morning and went to the nearest provision kiosk in my street and this was my conversation with the shop owner
Me: Good morning.
Shop owner: Morning customer, wetting you want buy
Me: Abeg, you dey sell toothbrush.
Shop owner: Yes, nah 100 naira
Me: No be that kind brush I dey find, I mean illegal toothbrushes that normal people don't know about. Toothbrushes that were made with Ampiclox Ampicillin, and herbal mixtures. Dental toothbrushes that only the people living in Diaspora know about.
Even if it costs 5k, I will pay. Bring it.
Shop owner (Shocked): Ah!

The shop owner actually referred me to a better store, where I bought a better one, took it home and gave it to this boy.
He used it, but brooooo, the smell even became worse, but for the sake of my guy( ex-classmate ) I continue enduring it.

Until yesterday, when I couldn't take it anymore.
I furiously went out, bought an iron sponge and detergent, then forced the detergent into his mouth, and told him to use the iron sponge to wash off all the devilish concoctions planted in his mouth. That is gradually driving me mad.
Broooooh, the iron sponge was even what ironed out the issue. and made the smell graduate from "God why" to "Oh lord, what a life" .
So I decided to tackle the matter head on.
Dear diary, I decided to confront what was threatening my livelihood, and risk the risk once and for all.
But unfortunately and luckily for this boy, he ran out this morning, after I went out.
Nah herbicide I just buy now, I would have sprayed it in his mouth and killed all the germs there, and if he dies as well, then so be it.
Person no go come inconvenience me inside house way I dey pay rent.
Re: My Experience With This Young Boy With Who Has An Awful Mouth Odour by fman(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Your brains dey pain you?
Re: My Experience With This Young Boy With Who Has An Awful Mouth Odour by VKN23: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Tales by the moonlight.....Check siggy

(1) (Reply)

Our Visit To The Motherless Babies Home | Let's Spread Some Christmas Cheer!� / Family Money / How To Cope With Home Pressures As A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.