Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program (30823 Views)

The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by everythinggirly(f): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2022
People die everyday, the earth is just a temporary place to stay, sometimes I just wonder how this flesh will turn to dust and become worthless. Let's serve God right, heaven and hell is real. May God help us all. Amen.

Happy Sunday y'all.
Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by Mrkindness: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

This queen almost frustrate Prince Charles career. cheesy
May Baba God satisfy us early so that we will not be shouting emi lokan when hand & leg don de shake. grin
Vawulence this early morning e no good Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by Foodie1(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2022
If this Queen was a Nigerian especially from South West or South East , only God knows how many cows will be killed, and money that will be spent, ordinary mama Cubana wey die , More than 30 cows were killed..
Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by GamalNasser: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

May Baba God satisfy us early so that we will not be shouting emi lokan when hand & leg don de shake. grin

He was the youngest at the age of 5 to become direct in line but it would take 70 years to become king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by Mitsurugi(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
ebenholer2:

Sorry that doesn't happen in a conservative society. It can only happen in your poverty ridden nation where the greedy lavish money and allow the poor cry profusely before them

Your bid to sound more Victorian than the British just exposed your plain inability to grasp what is the preserve of the citizens of the United Kingdom...... sarcasm. Bros be yourself, you no follow. Bitter soul undecided
Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by Laggafin: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2022
donbenie:
Queen Elizabeth was not a Queen Mother..
She was simply the Queen..
To be a Queen Mother..
You have to be the Mother of a ruling King or Queen..
The JoKE is on you.. awon lecturer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by obioma69w: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2022
Good nite QUEEN Good nite QUEEN ...
Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2022
I hope all these processions won't stop our darling EPL??
Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by JOemmy(m): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2022
If it's here in nigeria by now a lot of human heads would accompany her to the great beyond africans and their barbaric traditions and rituals.
Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by Laggafin: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
tishbite42:

He simply told u the truth
And You prolly troll me too as if both of you know a quarter of English Crown more than me? Lol.. the joke is on both of you for not understanding sarcasm in my mentions of * Queen mother .. Greet Eliza for me * .. Cuz she's mama Charley.. all this fake lecturers sef grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by tishbite42: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Laggafin:

And You prolly troll me too as if both of you know a quarter of English Crown more than me? Lol.. the joke is on both of you for not understanding sarcasm in my mentions of * Queen mother .. Greet Eliza for me *
Sorry o, King Charles IV, Emi Lokan I of Nairaland
Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by Laggafin: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
tishbite42:

Sorry o, King Charles IV, Emi Lokan I of Nairaland
Another fake agbado lecturer bursted shocked
Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by mattb1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
tunwumi:
Where is the official Aso ebi?

You can make your order now!
Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by tunwumi: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
mattb1:

You can make your order now!
. grin grin grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program by LogicBomb8: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Taliban Tell Russia And Ukraine To Resolve The Crisis Through Peaceful Means / "Presumed Assassins" Of President Jovenel Moise Arrested In Haiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.