Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Please My Husband Needs Help With His Health. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please My Husband Needs Help With His Health. (534 Views)

Can A Married Man Stay With Out Sex. What Are The Implications To His Health. / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Husband Needs Help With His Health. by DiDawn(f): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
I have a question concerning the health of my husband.

Boils that looks like pimple are on my husband's body. And when he bust the boil open, the inside is white with no pus coming out. The outer part is red seems to itch him inside and it is expanding. He has taken antibiotics drugs and injections but no improvement.

Please doctors in the house, your help is needed urgently.

Also please if anyone knows anyone that has experienced something like this and have been cured of it. Please your comment is also needed.
Re: Please My Husband Needs Help With His Health. by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Suspected monkey pox. A pandemic now.

2 Likes

Re: Please My Husband Needs Help With His Health. by Hoelujohn: 5:15am On Sep 11, 2022
DiDawn:
I have a question concerning the health of my husband.

Boils that looks like pimple are on my husband's body. And when he bust the boil open, the inside is white with no pus coming out. The outer part is red seems to itch him inside and it is expanding. He has taken antibiotics drugs and injections but no improvement.

Please doctors in the house, your help is needed urgently.

Also please if anyone knows anyone that has experienced something like this and have been cured of it. Please your comment is also needed.
Monkey pox. Contact medical state officials.
Re: Please My Husband Needs Help With His Health. by Trippleblessing(f): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2022
Didawn, has anyone reported any case of monkey pox in your area since the outbreak was declared?

Has your husband or any member of your family traveled to any community with a reported or suspected case of monkey pox?

Please let him visit any health facility especially govt owned, to be ascertained if what he has is monkey pox or a mutation of it.

1 Like

Re: Please My Husband Needs Help With His Health. by DiDawn(f): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Trippleblessing thank you very much.

We went to the hospital and it was confirmed not to be monkey pox. He has received treatment and is now ok.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be The King Of Your Room!!be A Sexual Max Man - / How Can My Younger Sis Fix This Incessant Issue.. / Under Arms Sweat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.