Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,085 members, 7,863,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Asake Mr Money With The Vibes Album Banging Albums Na Problem To Me Blaqbonz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asake Mr Money With The Vibes Album Banging Albums Na Problem To Me Blaqbonz (274 Views)

The Rise Of Asake Mr Money, Story Before Fame [video] / "I Have Two Albums Ready" - Wizkid / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asake Mr Money With The Vibes Album Banging Albums Na Problem To Me Blaqbonz by Vincent2000(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Asake don drop another banging song and album but in dey really disturb me because I one drop song
Can I compete with him?
Blaqbonz say asake Mr money with the vibes album na problem to him
Check our blaqbonz full speech way go shock you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFJa1n6olO0

(1) (Reply)

Moment Davido Confirm Getting Married To Chioma In Front Of Pastor Adegboyega / Ubi Franklin And Timaya Reconcile / Police Arrësted All DAVIDO Domestic Staff Over IFEANYI'S Dëāth. Full In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.