Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect (29701 Views)

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Criminals Who Monitor Bank Customers And Rob Them Afterwards Arrested In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Chinedum300: 6:39am On Sep 11, 2022
This is APC poorest leadership landed this man into stealing
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Machinegun91(m): 6:45am On Sep 11, 2022
There's money in north
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by tunwumi: 6:46am On Sep 11, 2022
You wish is granted but don't go back to your "Biafra or I die" idea. It will be deadly this time around.

mactoni91:
Insecurity doesn't give preference to regions where the presidency hails from.

Y'all rooting for Sick Tinubu due to tribalism should know this.

The North is having their own share of Insecurity despite having their son on the seat.

Tribal politics is what's keeping Nigeria backward today.

Nigerians would prefer choosing their candidates based on tribal sentiments/Stomach infrastructure rather than Competence.

Sometimes i wish Obi doesn't win so people without sense would learn the hard way.
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by nedekid: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2022
All of them be thief. The actual thief, the state investment officer too na thief, because how civil servant take get 3. 5m casually for inside moto? How much be him salary? Oh, maybe him de help the state "invest" the moni?
Those too weh arrest sef be thief, my friend late mama weh be top eke those days those days talk say them no Wan hear "attempted" crime, say waiting them prefer na "sucessful". If you know you know. undecided
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Druss(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2022
So who was their contact in the bank?
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by felixawe(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Teach who get ear problem ? shocked
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by gasparpisciotta: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2022
Seun, this is one of the impediments to Nairaland attaining the desired height.

Withdrawal/ Withdrawals and not withdrawer....

Some Mods or Editors are half baked
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Justseyii: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2022
Crime rate is ever increasing across the country
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2022
Corruption
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2022
mactoni91:
Insecurity doesn't give preference to regions where the presidency hails from.

Y'all rooting for Sick Tinubu due to tribalism should know this.

The North is having their own share of Insecurity despite having their son on the seat.

Tribal politics is what's keeping Nigeria backward today.

Nigerians would prefer choosing their candidates based on tribal sentiments/Stomach infrastructure rather than Competence.

Sometimes i wish Obi doesn't win so people without sense would learn the hard way.

a sick Tinubu can possible have long span than peter obi, it is God that give and take life not ipob idiot and you bunch of m0rons

always crying morning afternoon and night as if is a psychiatrist prescription, mumu tribe

you wish Obi will not win abi obi can't even come third, dummy people. what did your Obi did for people Anambra with dilapidated roads and inability to build many psychiatric hospital for your likes

1 Like

Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by MULANO: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by HenryWilliams(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:
That means they enter the Bank and see who is making large withdrawals and trail them to rob them.

Banks should create private cubicles for people doing hefty sum withdrawals.

No . They collude with bank officials who monitor transactions inside, then relay information to their colleagues outside for execution. In a similar vein, account officers in companies are also shadowed when cash withdrawals are needed and Rob them at strategic locations.
It's a well oiled syndicate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Boyooosa(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Nigerian leaders have so ruined this country to the extent that you will nearly justify unarmed robbery...
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by jrusky(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Kingpele:
Now security agencies will be monitoring you guys and tossing you from police to another agency of govt prison warders till u are finally locked up in jail.lazy youths

Just leave dem dem go understand wella by the time police nab dem all.

The way some youths are so lazy ehnn... bro no be here. I tell you if even Nigeria turn Japan today thousands of youths will still be lazy and still blame the govt.

One came for a job in my office he was given 3 days later his supervisor overheard him saying to his colleague oh boy I no fit do this job na where to buy Benz GLK or whatever dey hungry him not salary job, pls tell me how such lazy guy won't join yahoo or armed robber las las? Hin never work for a month hin fon dey dream GLK formation Benz.i

It is so sad situation then they are the ones who will comes back and blame govt.
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Greenback: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Tonyppen247:
Too bad
Every day is for the thieves, but only one day is for the owner of the house. One day monkey go enter market, e no go come back.

Please be good, crime doesn't pay.

the dead-L maestro,obaaderemi,who is better than a living-G,se ti gbo?! grin
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by obaaderemi: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2022
Greenback:
[/quote]
Tonyppen247 :
Too bad
Every day is for the thieves, but only one day is for the
owner of the house. One day monkey go enter market, e
no go come back.
the dead-L maestro,obaaderemi,who is better than a
living-G,se ti gbo?!
Now you are desperate. Is this how this George Floyd and Chauvin thing is paining you? grin You've now gone so low as to be editing my name into comments not about me. Now, this is the post you edited as everyone can see...

Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by purplekayc(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Abimbola29:
How do they have access to bank records

They don't.
He said they monitor people that withdraw from the bank, then rob them
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by FireUpNow(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Nigeria as a country is no longer safe
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Greenback: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2022
obaaderemi:

Tonyppen247 :
Too bad
Every day is for the thieves, but only one day is for the
owner of the house. One day monkey go enter market, e
no go come back.
the dead-L maestro,obaaderemi,who is better than a
living-G,se ti gbo?!
Now you are desperate. Is this how this George Floyd and Chauvin thing is paining you? grin You've now gone so low as to be editing my name into comments not about me. it's a free world for the living and I can do whatever I like or...is that a crime,now? grin Now, this is the post you edited as everyone can see... well I'm pretty sure the attached message has been passed to potential and "aspiring heroes" like you, savvvy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Abimbola29:
How do they have access to bank records

They have bank staff on their payroll, this is the consequence of paying 40k to bank tellers and 90k to bank HOP, you don't use contract staff for banks.
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by kafeii123: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2022
this is what everyone was crying about.....vote with your sense..poverty and poor decisions will make ordinarily innocent people take to crime...crimes suxh as these used to not be associated with the average northerner...but they are currently the most hit by APC's buffoonery...... despite the billions that Zainab Ahmed and Sadya farouk try to dole out in tge name of poverty alleviation etc...these people still suffer..because the so called dinations that reach them is far smaller than what the ministers claim was given...if those ministries had been headed by a southerner... any missappropriation would have been easy to expose.... But now they are not..and they are being cheated by their own people.and becoming driven to do abominabke things just to survive
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by RussellRutherfo: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2022
HenryWilliams:

No . They collude with bank officials who monitor transactions inside, then relay information to their colleagues outside for execution. In a similar vein, account officers in companies are also shadowed when cash withdrawals are needed and Rob them at strategic locations.
It's a well oiled syndicate..

Dangerous position for those being outed by these bank officials or these account officers who robbed.

What do you suggest is the solution to avoid getting robbed these way?

Do one have to go to a far bank location away from your company or residence to do these huge transactions?
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Mummiesboy: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2022
tydi:
grin

And I keep asking myself why after all the money these bandits and kidnappers collects as ransom they keep looking malnourished .

Is it too much of drugs, sex or agbado intake
Too much of agbado mixed with buratashi and underage girls.�
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Mummiesboy: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

a sick Tinubu can possible have long span than peter obi, it is God that give and take life not ipob idiot and you bunch of m0rons

always crying morning afternoon and night as if is a psychiatrist prescription, mumu tribe

you wish Obi will not win abi obi can't even come third, dummy people. what did your Obi did for people Anambra with dilapidated roads and inability to build many psychiatric hospital for your likes
Hatred go soon finish you
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by mastermaestro(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
RussellRutherfo:
That means they enter the Bank and see who is making large withdrawals and trail them to rob them.

Banks should create private cubicles for people doing hefty sum withdrawals.

Only a few people think one step ahead in this country and you are one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Hatred go soon finish you

but hatred will not finish your kinsmen that abuse my candidate and my tribe?

make thunda fire una people, it is Tinubu that's tolerating you nuisance, make someone like me become Lagos gov, you people will be deported back to your Dubai region that you're running away from

nonsense
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by RussellRutherfo: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
mastermaestro:

Only a few people think one step ahead in this country and you are one.

Thank you for your nice words. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Chidexsco8448(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm... insecurities everywhere angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis / Man Caught On CCTV Stealing Phones And Macbook At 411 Restaurant / Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.