Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,922 members, 7,844,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect (29703 Views)

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Criminals Who Monitor Bank Customers And Rob Them Afterwards Arrested In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Mummiesboy: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

but hatred will not finish your kinsmen that abuse my candidate and my tribe?

make thunda fire una people, it is Tinubu that's tolerating you nuisance, make someone like me become Lagos gov, you people will be deported back to your Dubai region that you're running away from

nonsense
Madman. So every supporter of Peter is Igbo, your kolo go soon cure. Orue!
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Madman. So every supporter of Peter is Igbo, your kolo go soon cure. Orue!

stop identifying me with your father situation in psychiatric

fúck off
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Starz825(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Abimbola29:
How do they have access to bank records
Chai...
Which banks records..?

These guys stay outside of the banks monitoring bank customers who come out with heavy bags or nylons.. highly believed to be filled with money..
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Edc1: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Mummiesboy: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

stop identifying me with your father situation in psychiatric

fúck off
Your mama clitoris idiot. Go suck your father's dick.
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by anonymuz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Joinnar:
Everyday for the thief, just one day for the owner
By the way Guys,
I have a car i must sell in a hurry because they offered me admission overseas.
,I only have few days left to pay the fee deposit. I need a buyer or someone who can help me sell it as soon as possible. Am in ilorin. Please visit the JIJI thread link for complete car information and images.
Last price is 3.5 M
On this Nairaland thread, you may view the whole details of a vehicle

https://www.nairaland.com/7307915/neat-hyundai-sonata-2012-limited
re post on car section and copy the moderator
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Das1mama: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/553323-how-we-monitor-people-who-withdraw-money-from-banks-rob-them-suspect.html
99 DAYS FOR THE THIEF AND 1 DAY FOR THE OWNER or 99 DAYS FOR THE OWNER AND 1 TERRIBLE DAY FOR THE THIEF.

Abeg na which one sweet pass?

for me na the second one o. E go collect Wotowoto!! Lol
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Abimbola29(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
superCleanworks:

it is too early to be disgracing yourself online. wait till 3pm
I only asked a question!! So Dame you idio*
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by Abimbola29(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
gentiles:

You are slow
Same to you dude
Re: We Monitor Withdrawers From The Bank, Then Rob Them - Suspect by superCleanworks(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abimbola29:

I only asked a question!! So Dame you idio*

you only asked a stupid question that could have been avoided if you actually took the time to READ.
now you have come with DAME instead of DAMN. what a shithead. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) / 70-year-old Woman Puts Pepper In 12-year-old's Penis / Man Caught On CCTV Stealing Phones And Macbook At 411 Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.