Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) (78223 Views)

UK Police Arrest 64 People For Protesting Against Coronation Of King Charles III / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures / The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by bareya: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
iranu
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by seunmind44: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
These people too dey do rituals in the coronation of the king o

2 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by seunmind44: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
bareya:
iranu
oshi
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
oz4real83:
This stone belongs to their ancestors and any king\queen that sits on the stone during inauguration is assumed to have taken over the powers of the ancestors or forebears, this people with their deception cheesy grin, this is a traditional\pagan practice, they want to try and hide the real reason for the action. Don't mind the language they have been employing to disguise all they have been doing since the queen passed on, I have compared some of their actions with what happens when a Benin Oba passes on and I have seen a lot of similarities just that the Binis and other African people are bold enough to call them by their actual names while this "oyibo people" disguise theirs cheesy cheesy grin

You are right. They are very occultic. They normally use the Kabbalah when doing these things also.

4 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by IrepChrist: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I miss the Queen.. smiley
Hey everyone..this is not from Africa..so don't wail on here as usual..
Cos I know some wailers will always blame the Brits for their confusion and misfortune.. grin
The hallmark of humanity is sensitivity to the pain of others.

4 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
See? stone of destiny and yet they carry Bible give my people and they start shouting Halleluyah like made dogs

7 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by seunmind44: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
madridguy:
I wish to know the history of stone.
it was given to them by the Stone Age man, who married the first daughter of the queen
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Anigreat: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I miss the Queen.. smiley
Hey everyone..this is not from Africa..so don't wail on here as usual..
Cos I know some wailers will always blame the Brits for their confusion and misfortune.. grin

shocked

The religion you so kick against, how people are worshipping imaginary creatures was brought to Africa by who? who brainwashed Africans to believed in "Imaginary creature" according to you? I know you won't say anything because you're a slave to the whites, but accused others of being slave too in the name of religion, worshipping imaginary being...can you see your foolishness?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Nsonaso(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Just wondering why nobody don type, backwardness.

If na Nigeria now, gullible people will be typing Africans with backwardness.

African with superstition, bla bla.

11 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Skullano(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Can you see clearly how this people still hold their traditions at high esteem but we the blacks go dey rubbish our own cos we wan be like them.

10 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Rubyventures: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Stone of Destiny?
So Oyibo follow us de serve juju too. cheesy

They call it tradition, it's a shame we threw all ours away when they came with a book to brainwash the Africans that their ways are much better.

5 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by 9jaBishop: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
oz4real83:
This stone belongs to their ancestors and any king\queen that sits on the stone during inauguration is assumed to have taken over the powers of the ancestors or forebears, this people with their deception cheesy grin, this is a traditional\pagan practice, they want to try and hide the real reason for the action. Don't mind the language they have been employing to disguise all they have been doing since the queen passed on, I have compared some of their actions with what happens when a Benin Oba passes on and I have seen a lot of similarities just that the Binis and other African people are bold enough to call them by their actual names while this "oyibo people" disguise theirs cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by anonimi: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
Explorers:
After being a symbol of Scottish monarchy for centuries, it was seized by English forces led by King Edward I in 1296 and taken to Westminster Abbey, where it was built into his throne to show that Edward, known as the ‘Hammer of the Scots’, had conquered Scotland.

There it remained for hundreds of years until it was ‘reclaimed’ by Scottish Nationalists in 1950.

On Christmas Day, four Scottish students led a daring raid into Westminster Abbey and brought the stone back to Scotland.

From the way we blacks wail about colonialism as the only cause of all our woes, one would think that Europeans never fought wars of demonsiation and colonisation against each other.
How wrong can we be in our blame blame game to avoid responsibility and own up to our mental laziness, so we can keep on chopping life?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
SMGGroup:
This looks traditional to me.

And this got me asking; Why will our people place white wedding over traditional and cultural wedding? Mental slavery if you ask me

Thesame reason u are typing in English grin

Civilization and evolution leads the world history.

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Waiting for that
SENSELESS
Miserable
Bastard
Hateful
Disrespectful
Crude
Uncut
Old hag WHORÈ aka Ujù Anya to come and tell us it was stolen from BIAFRÀUD

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Will Jon Snow attend the coronation to watch king Charles sit on the stone
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by klonboi: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin

I just hope you guys are learning something.

2 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by anonimi: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
oz4real83:

Traditional, yes. Pagan, no.
Why should anyone allow another person to call him pagan? Pagan to who?
Maybe that is why Asians are not as slack and burdened with mental slavery as we blacks are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by MrPADDY(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Idolatry.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by baralatie(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
havenz:
To be sincerely speaking, i dey really learn a lot of things inside England and their tradition after the death of the Queen.

I no wan know the usefulness of this STONE OF DESTINY i just dey think of how to steal am bring am back to Nigeria because them ma them steal our ancestral gods.
So you wan follow steal the stone
grin

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Jman06(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Stone of Destiny?
I laugh at some people when they assume only
Africans believe in the supernatural

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by themanderon: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Stone of Destiny?

Look you. You no know say na dem serve juju pass? Without juju you think say dem go fit conquer Africa and India? The united kingdom is one if of the most highly occultic nation in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by hotwax: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
africans are fools. They will willingly worship this stone with their white masters.

But insult sango, ogun

6 Likes

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by jojothaiv(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Should we sprinkle vawulence on this thread?
Ungentlemen, shall we..

Atheists/Free thinkers versus Monotheists/Polytheists, market don set..

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Kajaard: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
oz4real83:

You are very correct.
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by jojothaiv(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Jman06:

I laugh at some people when they assume only
Africans believe in the supernatural
No be today na

1 Like

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by kareemkamil(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Another wahala
Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by anonimi: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
jaxxy:
Thesame reason u are typing in English grin

Civilization and evolution leads the world history.

What about the Japanese, Chinese, Indians, Koreans, Russians etc who don't write in English?
Do you know what civilisation means truly, or you are just following oyinbo dictates anyhow
Should you not be working with other Africans to develop alphabets for your own language and have your history written by you to be taught to your offsprings eternally as the whites and Asians do?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Why is it that most valuable things in UK was stolen from somewhere?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) / "Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.