Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} (9931 Views)

A NIGHT / A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / A Night With My Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} by alberto2k(m): 7:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Mtscheeew! Any Lady that wants to try that kinda thing with me ehn never know say Konji Na Bastardo undecided

If I were Morris, Na Headbutt I go use open that door grin
Re: Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} by chekasforchekas: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Heheheh don't go trying an average Enugu man, because you will not even remember what happened in the morning, talk more of writing this episode, pills will make you do it your self.
Re: Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} by Ishilove: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2015
dunkem21:
Excellent writing skills. Creativity. Reminds me of James Hadley Chase grin ..

OK, but you phuck up! ..how?

1.You did not freshen up by baffing @ night ..after a long day of barbequing, drinking and maybe dancing. If I were the guy, I wouldn't touch you with a long pole ..same for guys who like licking the bottom pot.

2. You slept with both your wonder bra and damp panties on. I will forgive you since it happened in your school days and you might be naive, then.

3. You missed an opportunity of ravaging a cool dude ..one you admired and hooked a date with ..most times, its not about killing mosquitoes ..that guy is simply a gentleman.

4. You sleep inside toilet ..with smelly fish shyte unflushed? ..I no wan chop ban for talking.

In all, Ishilove, you are creative writer and should never allow the talent die.
Thanks smiley
Re: Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2015
I keep thinking why, a recent visitor kept slapping my hands away all night while I'm having this huge hard on. Imagine!! she visited me and spent two nights (Friday & saturday), she allowed access to her bosom and started "killing mosquitoes" when I try reaching for her "jerusalem". Eventually she gave me a handjob with the excuse "I don't want to get disvirgined yet". Walahi I almost bagged 21 years in jail...
Re: Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} by sonnie10: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
ethylene:

Its "it" not "if".

Typo is a different ball game. Thanks
Re: Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} by wiZbanky(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Btw, is idis post created in 2011? U for don marry since den na :DBtw, is idis post created in 2011? U for don marry since den na
Re: Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} by ethylene: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
sonnie10:

Typo is a different ball game. Thanks
Someone. Might be jotting down your corrections along with the typo ball game. So I hv to do d needful
Re: Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} by sonnie10: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
ethylene:

Someone. Might be jotting down your corrections along with the typo ball game. So I hv to do d needful

Glad that someone has my back! smiley
Re: Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} by LBlessing(f): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
sonnie10:
I snapped at him to “hold his peace and keep his distance”. Taken aback, he promptly turned his back to me and shifted away.

If should read, "hold your peace and keep your distance." Again, the Full Stop (.) before end of quote.
Your suggestion is the American way of writing. Normal British usage is to have a full stop after a closing quotation mark. You know one is considered grammatically correct when one uses the British variety of English in Nigeria, so she's correct.

Gosh, Ishilove! My goodness, I couldn't stop laughing. Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} by Ishilove: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
LBlessing:

Your suggestion is the American way of writing. Normal British usage is to have a full stop after a closing quotation mark. You know one is considered grammatically correct when one uses the British variety of English in Nigeria, so she's correct.

Wow, never knew... embarassed Thanks for your observation, ma'am smiley

Thank you sonnie10 for the correction, it is very much appreciated.
Re: Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} by LBlessing(f): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ishilove:

Wow, never knew... embarassed Thanks for your observation, ma'am smiley

Thank you sonnie10 for the correction, it is very much appreciated.
wink
Re: Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} by sonnie10: 12:29am On Apr 25, 2015
LBlessing:

Good to know, thanks. Well, you are right about my correction being the American format. I didn't know that British style is different on this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Memoir Of A Lagos Mainland Angel / Chinua Achebe Tops The List Of 40 Most Powerful Celebrities In Africa / Anything You Want? You Can Just Ask & Have Fun | Earn Coins | Invite Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.