Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. (2657 Views)

Sheriff Abdulrazak: This 10-Year-Old Boy Is Missing In Kano (Pictured) / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos / Charley @yabaki, #ENDSARS Campaign Mastermind: SARS Threatens To Kill Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Amb1045:
you're a verified immigrant, the real ibile of Lagos are chasing you immigrants back to your state respectively. You immigrants killed funsho williams who is an ibile of lagos state and try to inherit a state you have no history in. You master agbadorian is from iragbiji claiming other peoples ancestry lands. Go and as David Hundeyin who is an indegin of Lagos state about it. Lagos state is not hundred percent a Yoruba land, we have other tribes here in Lagos that do not speak Yoruba language and they're indegins of Lagos State. Go back to your state druggy.
You are so naive of how things run in Lagos. Can you analyse what IBILE stands for?
I belong to 2 of the characters in IBILE.
Nyamiri when the time comes akeregbe will describe which part of his neck we will put the rope
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Batam:

You are so naive of how things run in Lagos. Can you analyse what IBILE stands for?
I belong to 2 of the characters in IBILE.
Nyamiri when the time comes akeregbe will describe which part of his neck we will put the rope
go and develop your state druggy and stop trying to fit in where you are not needed. The hate is real spit undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided if care is not taking na agboro work you go finally do.
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Amb1045(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Batam:

I'm a Yoruba man and Lagos is a Yoruba land, so I'm son of the soil.
when an urchin start claiming land that his forefathers can't claim. Lagos is not hundred percent a Yoruba land. Make research idiot and stop fooling yourself

Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Amb1045:
when an urchin start claiming land that his forefathers can't claim. Lagos is not hundred percent a Yoruba land. Make research idiot and stop fooling yourself
Take this to your dullard brain, Lagos is a Yorubaland any story that you are telling is inconsequential.
You are a good for nothing kid displaying your foolishness in Lagos when your root is in faraway potopoto enclave
Re: The Hatred Is Real, Charley Boy Is Right. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Amb1045:
the last time I travelled to my village, for a burial I saw Yoruba people in my community living rent free. They associate with everybody no hate from my people, move around as they like, do their farm work, I said nobody wish them bad or try to oppress them.

Maybe when they call your village no man's land, your people will hug them and give them chieftaincy titles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Jewelry Store Owner Gets Gunned Down At Close Range By Robbers / See What A Girl Did To Her Boifreiend For Cheating On Him(pix) / Commotion In Ijebu Ode!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.