Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 (20321 Views)

BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House / Chomzy Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 / Doyin Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by Zico5(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by justicechichex: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Which one be moved to level 3 again?
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by mycar: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Eloswag with all the yusful and obidient noise....o lule las las

Na cruise ooo
How?
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by gasparpisciotta: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
OscarJaden:
you should return every penny spend on you in school to your parents

It seems you don't understand English

Evicted and move to level 3
He didn't leave the house

I no dey watch the rubbish show oga professor, I Dey outside with my cootchie....

Meanwhile use ***spent*** and not **spend**
Past tense
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

I no dey watch the rubbish show oga professor, I Dey outside with my cootchie....
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
hahahahaha e pain you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by STPEACE10: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Indeed some people are plainly stupid, how does evicting this guy translate to failure on the Obi-dient movement? How many persons has interest in that useless program. Indeed you can't support APC without having decadent and demented mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by Klass99(f): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
smiley
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by afamaustin(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Big brother Nigeria is the worst thing that befall Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by johnrash(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
cry
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by gasparpisciotta: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
hahahahaha e pain you ooo

Lol....send me your account number let me bless you

Or send me your address, I may have a dude in your neighborhood who might be willing to rid you of the hate in your system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by femimailbox(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
He has been evicted, big brother just want to keep the viewers entertain more and make the twist interesting. BUT HE HAS BEEN EVICTED AND HE CAN NO LONGER WIN THE SHOW BUT CAN WIN CASH THROUGH TASK AND OTHER THINGS

1 Like

Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by 2tpick: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Even big brother is obedient. If u know u know
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by gasparpisciotta: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Klass99:

Please who is that lady with Ebuka in the photo you posted? Is it Kate Henshaw?

I love her toned arms, her dress, her look and how appealing she is without vulgar nudity......that's why I ask.

The ageless Kate Henshaw...you can be like her too only if you can stay true to a gym routine and diet regime.
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by Bayyajidda(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
ogascomax:
Now I know that Obidient people are unserious. If they couldn't save Eloswag from eviction then they can't save Obi for defeat come 2023 election.

The Obidients had simply refuse to be distracted by the distraction called BBN. Isn't it obvious?
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Lol....send me your account number let me bless you

Or send me your address, I may have a dude in your neighborhood who might be willing to rid you of the hate in your system
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
God bless real Omoluabis
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by gasparpisciotta: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
God bless real Omoluabis

If you are truly the most beautiful lady on Nairaland like your profile says, I am willing to sponsor your next shopping.

I am no one’s urchin
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by EmmaLege: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
undecided
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by wwwihy: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Eloswag with all the yusful and obidient noise....o lule las las

Na cruise ooo

Naso 2023 Election go be....all obidients will lule

1 Like

Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by Haywhy3579: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
kollinz1234:
Dear Eloswag, we are happy to have you join the campaign for Peter Obi on the grand scheme of things. I trust Obidients, you will gain far more than that 100m award. This I can assure you.
Where will it gain it. Maybe from Obidient in the diaspora as his principal also scammed them in diaspora. He new he will not gain anything and that is y he was struggling to win the money. But God of jagaban has vindicated us. Online structure don crumble
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by mosedgreat(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
He is still in the game . On a different level.
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by Haywhy3579: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
STPEACE10:
Indeed some people are plainly stupid, how does evicting this guy translate to failure on the Obi-dient movement? How many persons has interest in that useless program. Indeed you can't support APC without having decadent and demented mentality.
Most of u people Obidient were rooting for him b4 his eviction. Any small thing about the guy on nairaland u quickly click like. So don’t change the narrative and it shows that ur likes and shares does not win elections. This is just a tip of the ice bag
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by Gabphina(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Make nobody talk say na because of "Obidiently Yusful' na im make them evict Eloswag ooo...

Anyways, let's help you register your LTD Company, Business Name or NGOs with the CAC. Affordable! Reliable!! Tested and Trusted.

Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by 07kjb: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Eloswag and chomsy is still in the house
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by Klass99(f): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
smiley
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Eloswag's mummy's begging and appealing to Nigerians to vote for his son not to be evicted was not accepted.
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by ennyrah: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Upon all d noises surrounded his politics in d house wearing one mumu online ranters slogan he did not even make it to quarter final,OLULE...ordinary bbnaija they cannot win...no polling unit on social media

2 Likes

Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by oodua1stson: 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Omo ale Obidient

Go and disappear to irrelevance
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by engrpheleeks(m): 12:32am On Sep 12, 2022
I use the PalmPay app for free bank transfers and to get discounts on airtime and more. Use my link to join and get N100 airtime for Free. https://link.palmpay.com/oyq9
Re: Eloswag Evicted From Big Brother Naija House & Moved To Level 3 by meobizy(f): 12:49am On Sep 12, 2022
Let him go and be OBIdient in the real world. No time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' / Eniola Badmus 'Ghetto Bred' Premiere (Photos) / #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.