Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,659 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

How To Raise Money For Investment On A Tight Budget - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Raise Money For Investment On A Tight Budget (179 Views)

I'm In A Tight Corner. What Should I Do? / Is There Any Risk In Asking For A Raise In Salary? / A Strong Boutique Investment Bank Or Pwc(deal Advisory) For Investment Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Money For Investment On A Tight Budget by Businessmind20(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2022
If you want to raise money to invest in a business that can change your life around for the better, then you should probably read this post.

You have been trying to invest in something profitable but the money to invest is your set back. The real truth is that "Money is not the problem and money will never be the problem", the problem is you.

To generate money for something that can really change your life, you must be able to do the 3 things I'm about to share with you but "number 2 "most especially.

Without further do, here are the 3 ways to raise money for your investment even on tight budget.

1: SIT DOWN AND THINK OF HOW THE BUSINESS/ INVESTMENT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE( benefits of the investment).

This is the number one step to first take in order to raise money for whatever you want to invest in. Knowing how the investment will change your life for the better will be an encouragement and motivation to raise the money fast and leave the trenches ASAP

Here's an example of what I'm saying... Let's assume you want to start AFFILIATE MARKETING and you need to buy a course that will make you very successful with affiliate marketing, you should already know that AFFILIATE MARKETING is a life changer for you and the course you want to purchase is your key to being successful at it.

That's the benefits of the course, and it should be your priority and motivation and remember , no opportunity last forever. You can either take it or leave it.

If you know that what you want to invest in has the capacity to change your life, then why not get money and invest in it.

After thinking of the benefits, the most essentially step to take is��

2: TAKE NOTE OF YOUR DAILY INCOME( know how much you make daily)

This is very important because that's the only way you can raise the money to invest in that business you want.

Know your average income daily, know it from A-Z and take note of it everyday till the day you'll finally invest in that business of yours.

Here's an example to explain what I mean better...

Let's assume you want to purchase an AFFILIATE MARKETING course worth of N30,000 but you currently don't have the money with you, just do this��

"Study what you earn daily, then break it in halfs"

Now you know the course is worth N30,000 and when you take note of your income daily, you noticed you're making an average of N10,000 daily

The next step is to break the money in half. Share it into two equal parts. Keep N5000 and spend five thousand for your basic needs. It's a simple math

Give yourself a time frame you need to gather the money for the course then continue your
"Breaking in half strategies"

Here's what I mean, if I am to gather 30k in the next 7days to purchase a course and I know my income daily is 10k, what I'll simply do is start saving 5k daily and using the remaining 5k for my needs. When I do this for the next 7 days, boom I have raised more than enough money that I need to buy the course ( I have an extra 5k left)

That's how you can raise money quickly. You don't need to borrow from people or banks, do what I just gave you.

Note: The "BREAKING IN HALF" strategy applies to any amount you are making daily. Simply know your daily income then break them in halfs, saving half and using the remaining half for your basic needs.

3: INVEST IN YOUR DREAM BUSINESS AND ENJOY YOUR RETURNS.

This aspect will only happen if you take heed and apply the things I have taught above. And it's the most interesting and relaxing part of it all you will surely get to this aspect if you apply what you learnt from this post.

That's brings us to the end of this post, and all the strategies I just shared above is what has enabled me raise money for so many different things and different situations. The decision is yours to make either to apply it or not. Not everybody will become rich, only those who learn and apply.

If you love this post and has gotten value from it, follow me for more posts like this & posts on how to make money online using your smartphone.

Expect my next post soon. ��

3 Likes

Re: How To Raise Money For Investment On A Tight Budget by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:52am On Sep 12, 2022
Nice one
Good morning op

(1) (Reply)

What You Ought To Know About Affiliate Marketing / The Nigerian Economy Today / I Make And Sell Artwork (abstract Art)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.