Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Nigerian Economy Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Nigerian Economy Today (178 Views)

'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Economy Today by AdamsAffilliate: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Dear Readers, your success in life is on your palms. It all depends on you.

It is no more weird to us that Our Dear Nigerian Leaders do not fight for the citizens anymore, rather, they fight for their pockets.

I sat down so distressed, asking myself if this economy would ever come back to normal as it was before.

Thousands of Graduates today are nowhere good to be found. So sad, what is now the essence of spending money on education.

The Nigerian Economy Today has changed negatively, this poses problems to the Nation At Large.

Poverty rises everyday, and the economy is gradually Changing to the worst sides.

Let Me Ask, How Do YOU ERADICATE POVERTY FROM YOUR LIFE?

The best way to be financially stable is to have A SKILL, this is what the Economic Situation has called for.

Dear Readers, Success is not by luck anymore.
You don't just sit down doing nothing, and expecting luck to come your way.

When you have A SKILL, you would certainly never lack. And you can turn this skill into Business.

Several numbers of GRAPHIC DESIGNERS have made SEVERAL MILLIONS OF DOLLARS just by using their skill to work for clients, companies and other large sectors both in Nigeria And Outside.

Take A Bold Step To Change Your Dear Life For Good.

For This Reason, I WOULD BE TAKING A FREE CLASS ON GRAPHIC DESIGNING AND WEBSITE DESIGN.

I'm giving this free class to few numbers of people.

WhatsApp Me On: 0 8 1 3 9 5 8 1 0 8 8

Just Few Slot Is Available!
Take A Bold Step To Change Your Life!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Blogging Is Frustrating? Blogging Without Benefit / Has Someone Won A Canadian Scholarship Before??? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.