Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,959 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

TRENDING: High Income Skills Versus Degree! What Your Views? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / TRENDING: High Income Skills Versus Degree! What Your Views? (181 Views)

Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love / Security Guard With Master's Degree Gets N250K After Encounter With Man In Lagos / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TRENDING: High Income Skills Versus Degree! What Your Views? by Divinelove1(f): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2022
Recently a man has voice out that he wanted a refund of the money he spent in university to bag a degree.

According to him, he has not done anything useful with the certificate.

This got me thinking: After several years prolonged by ASUU strike, he graduated and was unemployed which made the certificate useless to him.

You know the popular adage that says : We are the leaders of tomorrow? It seems the tomorrow has come and yet the leadership baton isn't passed after all.

I also graduated from LAUTECH and used 9years as against 5years to bag a BMLS certificate and as one of the Top in my class, I was hoping to get the compulsory one year internship as a medical personnel almost immediately but to my utmost surprise, it took me more years and this delayed my NYSC

Making it a total of about 12years both in school and to finally served my country. Well in my own case I didn't even bother looking for any employment: I felt if it took my those years to get internship, how much more a permanent job

Now I need your point of views about these things:
DO YOU THINK SCHOOL/NIGERIA FAIL THE MAN?

WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ABOUT GETTING A SKILL (HIGH INCOME SKILLS)?

WHAT ARE THE FEARS PEOPLE HAVE WHEN IT COMES TO LEARNING A SKILL

Let discuss this guy's, it can help some people gain confidence and hope

P.S: I later resorted to learning high income skills that bring me good amount daily.

Re: TRENDING: High Income Skills Versus Degree! What Your Views? by PoliteActivist: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Get both

(1) (Reply)

What You Ought To Know About Affiliate Marketing / How To Think Out Of The Box / Skip This If You Are A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.