Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,952 members, 7,838,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured (571 Views)

The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD / COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by MindHacker9009(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
If you don't accept that the second coming has occurred then:

You're calling Jesus Christ a liar when He said 2000 years ago in:
Matthew 16:28
"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom"

Also you are calling Jesus Christ a liar here when He said "Immediately after the distress of those days" and this was in Judea from 66AD to 70AD.
Matthew 24:29-30,34
29 “Immediately after the distress of those days “’the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 
34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTxDcif-XT4

Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by immortalcrown(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
So, you could not be raptured? grin
Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
MindHacker9009:
If you don't accept that the second coming has occurred then:
You're calling Jesus Christ a liar when He said 2000 years ago in:
Matthew 16:28
"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom"

Jesus' speech there is not to be taken literally!

Jews in Jerusalem at pentecost saw Jesus coming in his Kingdom when God's Holy Spirit landed on 120 disciples and wonders begin to happen in Jesus name! Act 2:1-11; 3:1-6 compare to Joel 2:28-30

So all these events proved that Jesus is the expected Messiah who is now standing at the right hand side of God in heaven! Act 7:55-56 smiley
Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by MindHacker9009(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Then Jesus would have told them not to take His speech literally and He did not say they would see the Holy Spirit coming in his kingdom in Matthew 16:28.

So the truth is that you are just making up a liar to explain what you don't want to accept.

MaxInDHouse:

Jews in Jerusalem at pentecost saw Jesus coming in his Kingdom when God's Holy Spirit landed on 120 disciples and wonders begin to happen in Jesus name! Act 2:1-11; 3:1-6 compare to Joel 2:28-30

So all these events proved that Jesus is the expected Messiah who is now standing at the right hand side of God in heaven! Act 7:55-56 smiley
Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Then Jesus would have told them not to take His speech literally and He did not say they would see the Holy Spirit coming in his kingdom in Matthew 16:28.
So the truth is that you are just making up a lier to explain what you don't want to accept.

Jesus sent out his disciples to TEACH you {Matthew 28:20} so if you're not ready to make your TEACHABLE you will only read about him but you can't grasp what he meant. Even most of his listeners never got the sense of his speeches except his close confidants who stick to him begging him to explain in Plain terms! Matthew 13:11-17

So if you're trying to figure out what Jesus said without asking {Matthew 7:7} for those who understood him to TEACH you you will continue to complicate things for yourself!

He said to his disciples:
"For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst" Matthew 18:20

Of course they can't see him literally in their midst but they will feel his impact when they see what he promised them coming through! wink
Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by Broveens42(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You are not so good at conjectures than I thought.. hahahaha

1 John 4:2
By this you know the SPIRIT of God: Every SPIRIT that confesses that Jesus Christ HAS COME in the FLESH is of God, 3 and every SPIRIT that does not confess that Jesus Christ HAS COME in the FLESH is not of God. And this is the SPIRIT of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
Broveens42:

You are not so good at conjectures than I thought.. hahahaha

1 John 4:2
By this you know the SPIRIT of God: Every SPIRIT that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the FLESH is of God, 3 and every SPIRIT that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the FLESH is not of God. And this is the SPIRIT of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Just ask for the meaning of what you're reading then wait and see if you truly grasp it or you need someone to explain to you! Act 8:31

Jesus has come in the flesh simply means he lived by his words so all flesh can do the same if we are willing. But when someone says Jesus is not human it simply means what he taught and practiced is beyond human's ability to imitate! smiley
Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by MindHacker9009(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
See you are the one who continues to complicate things for yourself.
Did Jesus tell them [they will see Him in their midst] in Matthew 18:20

But Jesus clearly stated in Matthew 16:28

MaxInDHouse:

Jesus sent out his disciples to TEACH you {Matthew 28:20} so if you're not ready to make your TEACHABLE you will only read about him but you can't grasp what he meant. Even most of his listeners never got the sense of his speeches except his close confidants who stick to him begging him to explain in Plain terms! Matthew 13:11-17

So if you're trying to figure out what Jesus said without asking {Matthew 7:7} for those who understood him to TEACH you you will continue to complicate things for yourself!

He said to his disciples:
"For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst" Matthew 18:20

Of course they can't see him literally in their midst but they will feel his impact when they see what he promised them coming through! wink
Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
MindHacker9009:
See you are the one who continues to complicate things for yourself.
Did Jesus tell them [they will see Him in their midst] in Matthew 18:20
But Jesus clearly stated in Matthew 16:28

How long will you continue to deceive yourself?

Well Peter, James and John were the ones Jesus was referring to and the three of them saw him coming in his Kingdom even before Jesus died!

Six days later Jesus took Peter and James and his brother John along and led them up into a lofty mountain by themselves. And he was transfigured before them; his face shone as the sun, and his outer garments became brilliant as the light. And look! there appeared to them Moses and E·liʹjah conversing with him. Then Peter said to Jesus: “Lord, it is fine for us to be here. If you wish, I will erect three tents here, one for you, one for Moses, and one for E·liʹjah.” While he was still speaking, look! a bright cloud overshadowed them, and look! a voice out of the cloud said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” At hearing this, the disciples fell facedown and became very much afraid. Then Jesus came near, and touching them, he said: “Get up. Have no fear.” When they looked up, they saw no one but Jesus himself. As they were descending from the mountain, Jesus commanded them: “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of man is raised up from the dead" Matthew 17:1-9

Did they see Jesus coming in his kingdom as God's chosen King who is the Messiah? smiley
Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by Broveens42(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just ask for the meaning of what you're reading then wait and see if you truly grasp it or you need someone to explain to you! Act 8:31

Jesus has come in the flesh simply means he lived by his words so all flesh can do the same if we are willing. But when someone says Jesus is not human it simply means what he taught and practiced is beyond human's ability to imitate! smiley

Lol. Very lame attempt to evade my strong point against Holy Spirit as signifying Jesus' second coming.

First.. whoever does not confess that Jesus HAS COME (continuous not past tense)

So how do you explain coming in flesh as living by his word without a fleshy nature?.lol

you see what I say about corrupted language, it makes you think about the unthinkable when the facts are right there before you..
Was the character a bird that would live by his word? cheesy

The Igbo Bible says " mmuo obula nkenekwuputa na Jesus abiawo(comes) n'anuaru(flesh) bu nke chineke ...

The characteristics of the fleshy nature was explained in 1john 5:6, where the components blood, water have to agree to function properly as a human being grin and not some spirit... because it is his spirit (consciousness) that will bear witness from his flesh.

English language is not so difficult if you go back to your native languages, therein you would see the corruption.
No wonder the Igbo teachers I knew back then may not be very eloquent with English, but they knew how to put the language in context and better than English teachers

If you say the holy spirit signifies Jesus, you have made the writer in 1john 4:2 a liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
Broveens42:

English language is not so difficult

Jesus spoke Hebrew language not English Sir so if you're depending on the English translation instead of reasoning with his true disciples you will continue to deceive yourself while Jesus' true disciples will continue bearing the fruit of God's Holy Spirit! wink
Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by Broveens42(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus spoke Hebrew language not English Sir so if you're depending on the English translation instead of reasoning with his true disciples you will continue to deceive yourself while Jesus' true disciples will continue bearing the fruit of God's Holy Spirit! wink

We are still saying the same thing... English is not so difficult when you go back to your native languages..
Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Broveens42:

We are still saying the same thing... English is not so difficult when you go back to your native languages..

So unless you listen to those making use of what Jesus taught for benefits instead of arguing for nothing! wink
Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by MindHacker9009(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2022
How was Matthew 17:1-9 referring to: the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.
Continue to confuss yourself just because you don't want to beleive what Jesus has said

MaxInDHouse:

How long will you continue to deceive yourself?

Well Peter, James and John were the ones Jesus was referring to and the three of them saw him coming in his Kingdom even before Jesus died!

Six days later Jesus took Peter and James and his brother John along and led them up into a lofty mountain by themselves. And he was transfigured before them; his face shone as the sun, and his outer garments became brilliant as the light. And look! there appeared to them Moses and E·liʹjah conversing with him. Then Peter said to Jesus: “Lord, it is fine for us to be here. If you wish, I will erect three tents here, one for you, one for Moses, and one for E·liʹjah.” While he was still speaking, look! a bright cloud overshadowed them, and look! a voice out of the cloud said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” At hearing this, the disciples fell facedown and became very much afraid. Then Jesus came near, and touching them, he said: “Get up. Have no fear.” When they looked up, they saw no one but Jesus himself. As they were descending from the mountain, Jesus commanded them: “Tell the vision to no one until the Son of man is raised up from the dead" Matthew 17:1-9

Did they see Jesus coming in his kingdom as God's chosen King who is the Messiah? smiley
Re: Proof That The Second Coming Has Already Occured by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2022
MindHacker9009:
How was Matthew 17:1-9 referring to: the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.
Continue to confuss yourself just because you don't want to beleive what Jesus has said

So you now agree that Jesus is a real historical figure, shey?

Don't worry it's a gradual process! wink

(1) (Reply)

Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) / How Powerful Is An Angel, And What Abilities Do They Possess? / Tosin Oladipo The Chaplain Who Officiate King Charles Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.