Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD (1588 Views)

In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? / According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon / COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 12, 2022
What we have left today are just demons and SCAMMERS trading with the Name and words Jesus!

In Matthew 24:1-32 Jesus clearly stated that: The distress of those days and the destruction of the Temple were the end time events and Jesus said: “Immediately after the distress of those days
“ ‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
22“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
30“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

There was the greatest distress in Jerusalem around 70 AD leading to the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD by the Romans. Jesus also stated that: 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times:
Matthew 24:1-32
1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2“Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ a spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29“Immediately after the distress of those days

and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ b

30“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth c will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. d 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it e is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Jerryhare: 3:58am On Jan 12, 2022
Op, are you sure you eat last night?

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 12, 2022
Jerryhare:

You've been brainwashed! The SCAM of the gospel being preached today is what's feeding your stomach, that's why you are only worried about your food because of the truth this post has revealed.
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by petra1(m): 5:45am On Jan 12, 2022
if it happened in AD 33. how come the apostles didn't parttake of the rapture. how come they are still preaching about his coming till AD 70 AD 80 AD 100
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2022
petra1:
if it happened in AD 33. how come the apostles didn't parttake of the rapture. how come they are still preaching about his coming till AD 70 AD 80 AD 100

Correction it was in 70 AD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y741QbT1YEo
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by petra1(m): 6:43am On Jan 12, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Correction it was in 70AD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y741QbT1YEo

I don't get your point . What was AD 70
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 12, 2022
petra1:

I don't get your point . What was AD 70

This took place as stated by Jesus:

In Matthew 24:1-32 Jesus clearly stated that: The distress of those days and the destruction of the Temple were the end time events and Jesus said: “Immediately after the distress of those days

There was the greated distress in Jerusalem around 70 AD leading to the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD by the Romans. Jesus also stated that: 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Jerryhare:

Obviously he didn't that's why he couldn't sleep over Jesus' matter.
Apostle John wrote his gospel account in the year 98 c.e. (a.d) so how come he wasn't taken away during Christ's second coming? cheesy
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2022
MindHacker9000:

There was the greated distress in Jerusalem around 70 AD leading to the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD by the Romans. Jesus also stated that: 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

If you truly believe (trust) Jesus' prophecy then why aren't you one of his disciples? cheesy
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Obviously he didn't that's why he couldn't sleep over Jesus' matter.[/s]

Not surprised that your preaching of your SCAM gospel is for your stomach.
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Jesus Christ is the Son of God! Matthew 16:16

So no conspiracy theory can change that! cheesy
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by peggywebbs(f): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2022
You are not far from the the truth but just a little bit of error. The rapture hasn't happened yet and I say that yet with a big emphasis.

What that scripture simple says is that the endtime began from the moment Jesus left the earth. The church has suffered persecution since then. The disciples witnessed everything Jesus foretold except the rapture. He himself told them he did not know the day or the hour of his return. This knowledge was left alone for God.

If you read the book of revelations, the part of the opening of the seal. You can just go over to the chapter I'm not great with Bible quoting but I know basically almost everything there. So you will see when they needed to open the scroll and were looking for someone worthy. The bible says a lamb appeared which looked like it was just just slain and then they rejoiced saying that Jesus was the only one worthy to open the seal.

That incident was immediately after his crucifixion. The seals of judgement were being open one at a time, and we have experienced practically almost everything those seals have revealed. The only thing left now is the revelation of the antichrist, and his rule on earth.

So like I said, the disciples began to see experience the end times when they witnessed in Matt 24:1-32 according to your reference. Please go again and look at it. It wasn't something any pastor told me. I had interest and really studied it. All the books are saying the same thing whether Daniel's prophecy, Ezekiel's, Jesus and John the Revelator. They are all connected, you can't interpret one without the other.

[ author=MindHacker9000 post=109296169]

Not surprised that your preaching of your SCAM gospel is for your stomach.[/quote]
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Jokerman(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2022
Mkpuru Mmirk
I grin
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Jman24(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you truly believe (trust) Jesus' prophecy then why aren't you one of his disciples? cheesy

Max! grin
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Jman24:

Max! grin
There were many Jews who were contemporaries of Jesus so they knew much of these events. But noteworthy are those who put faith in the things he taught as they strongly believe (trust) in his words.
So if any 21st century man is speaking about Jesus' prophecy saying it occurred exactly the way Jesus said. Don't you think the person supposed to be one of Jesus' disciples?
But the irony of the matter is that this person wants to debunk the existence of Jesus Christ!
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Jman24(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2022
Lol. Man made religion.
So because biblical Jesus says he doesn't know when he's coming, you implied the rapture talked about hasn't taken place?
Sometimes i just wish this religious stuff is done away with, not because it's fiction but because people defy logic in reading.
The op is right contextually. All those signs including gathering of the so called chosen people could only have happened before their generation passed away. So by implication, the biblical rapture has happened.
peggywebbs:
You are not far from the the truth but just a little bit of error. The rapture hasn't happened yet and I say that yet with a big emphasis.

What that scripture simple says is that the endtime began from the moment Jesus left the earth. The church has suffered persecution since then. The disciples witnessed everything Jesus foretold except the rapture. He himself told them he did not know the day or the hour of his return. This knowledge was left alone for God.

If you read the book of revelations, the part of the opening of the seal. You can just go over to the chapter I'm not great with Bible quoting but I know basically almost everything there. So you will see when they needed to open the scroll and were looking for someone worthy. The bible says a lamb appeared which looked like it was just just slain and then they rejoiced saying that Jesus was the only one worthy to open the seal.

That incident was immediately after his crucifixion. The seals of judgement were being open one at a time, and we have experienced practically almost everything those seals have revealed. The only thing left now is the revelation of the antichrist, and his rule on earth.

So like I said, the disciples began to see experience the end times when they witnessed in Matt 24:1-32 according to your reference. Please go again and look at it. It wasn't something any pastor told me. I had interest and really studied it. All the books are saying the same thing whether Daniel's prophecy, Ezekiel's, Jesus and John the Revelator. They are all connected, you can't interpret one without the other.

[ author=MindHacker9000 post=109296169]

Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Jman24:
Lol. Man made religion.
So because biblical Jesus says he doesn't know when he's coming, you implied the rapture talked about hasn't taken place?
Sometimes i just wish this religious stuff is done away with, not because it's fiction but because people defy logic in reading.
The op is right contextually. All those signs including gathering of the so called chosen people could only have happened before that their generation passed away. So by implication the biblical rapture has happened.

First of all there's nothing like RAPTURE in the Bible so teachers of that theory need to explain where they got it.
Secondly Jesus was talking about two events:
One marking the end of God's dealings with a faithless nation and how they will be scattered throughout the earth no longer will the twelve tribes be found together as a nation anymore.
That's exactly what happened in the year 66 c.e.
The other fulfilment of Jesus' prophecy points to the end of human government globally, Jesus will come to the earth to take away all his chosen disciples that will rule with him in heaven. These are the same people who will be transformed into powerful angels and their return will be to kill all the enemies of their righteous government.
They will do this to protect their earthly subjects who are always obedient to them! Luke 19:27

So all what you need to do is ask for the meaning of Jesus' message because your wish to see the end of faith in God ironically means your end! Psalms 37:7-11
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Jman24(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

First of all there's nothing like RAPTURE in the Bible so teachers of that theory need to explain where they got it.
Secondly Jesus was talking about two events:
One marking the end of God's dealings with a faithless nation and how they will be scattered throughout the earth no longer will the twelve tribes be found together as a nation anymore.
That's exactly what happened in the year 66 c.e.
The other fulfilment of Jesus' prophecy points to the end of human government globally, Jesus will come to the earth to take away all his chosen disciples that will rule with him in heaven. These are the same people who will be transformed into powerful angels and their return will be to kill all the enemies of their righteous government.
They will do this to protect their earthly subjects who are always obedient to them! Luke 19:27

So all what you need to do is ask for the meaning of Jesus' message because your wish to see the end of faith in God ironically means your end! Psalms 37:7-11

So you are implying that the appearance is twice from that Statement ? grin
... because the so called second event has already happened because it must happen before that generation passes away. It could be that we already have humans transformed to angels or aliens, if you like, doing the killings of enemies from wherever, to protect what ever .. lol.

At least if you believe the resurrection story, you should also believe my assertions
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2022
Jman24:

So you are implying that the appearance is twice from that Statement ? grin

His appearance will not be literal so YES, it will be twice!
After Jesus' death some Jews that embraced Christianity still doubt if all what Jesus said about the land will surely happen. But they keep obeying the Apostles anyway since they're seeing fine qualities in the result of their teachings. But when Jerusalem and it's temple was destroyed and all their priests died with the swords of roman soldiers just as Jesus prophesied {Luke 21:20-24} Read what Jesus told his followers and imagine you never had the opportunity of seeing the man who said all these but you heard from his follower's mouth {John 17:20} then you heard how all these happened exactly the way Jesus' disciples told you. Do you think anything can make you doubt whatever they tell you about this same Jesus afterwards? Well that's what seeing Jesus meant for the survivors of the destruction of Jerusalem in the first century! smiley

Today Jesus' appearance is hear again!

He promised to return and gather all his (obedient) subjects under one umbrella (group) so that the whole world could notice the difference between those having faith and people without faith. Everyone will be saying "they have LOVE among themselves" {John 14:34-35} people globally knows that this group have the same line of thought everywhere you find them {John 17:22} they're the world's number one preaching and teaching team {Matthew 28:19-20} they will not raise weapons against anyone in the name of racism or politics {Matthew 26:52} and there is no country where people don't mistreat them! Matthew 10:22-25; John 15:19;
17:13-14

Surely Jesus is around now gathering his faithful and obedient subjects throughout the world because the world has never experience all these things until the year 1914 till now when Jehovah's Witnesses said Jesus returned! smiley
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Jerryhare: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2022
MindHacker9000:

You've been brainwashed!

See this failure, condemned soul cheesy
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Jman24(m): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

His appearance will not be literal so YES, it will be twice!
After Jesus' death some Jews that embraced Christianity still doubt if all what Jesus said about the land will surely happen. But they keep obeying the Apostles anyway since they're seeing fine qualities in the result of their teachings. But when Jerusalem and it's temple was destroyed and all their priests died with the swords of roman soldiers just as Jesus prophesied {Luke 21:20-24} Read what Jesus told his followers and imagine you never had the opportunity of seeing the man who said all these but you heard from his follower's mouth {John 17:20} then you heard how all these happened exactly the way Jesus' disciples told you. Do you think anything can make you doubt whatever they tell you about this same Jesus afterwards? Well that's what seeing Jesus meant for the survivors of the destruction of Jerusalem in the first century! smiley

Today Jesus' appearance is hear again!

He promised to return and gather all his (obedient) subjects under one umbrella (group) so that the whole world could notice the difference between those having faith and people without faith. Everyone will be saying "they have LOVE among themselves" {John 14:34-35} people globally knows that this group have the same line of thought everywhere you find them {John 17:22} they're the world's number one preaching and teaching team {Matthew 28:19-20} they will not raise weapons against anyone in the name of racism or politics {Matthew 26:52} and there is no country where people don't mistreat them! Matthew 10:22-25; John 15:19;
17:13-14

Surely Jesus is around now gathering his faithful and obedient subjects throughout the world because the world has never experience all these things until the year 1914 till now when Jehovah's Witnesses said Jesus returned! smiley

Lol. There is no difference between my permutations about angels/aliens and your permutations.
The only difference is that I maintained according to the op's write up, the events have occurred already, since it was for that generation. And certainly, that generation has passed away.
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Jerryhare: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Obviously he didn't that's why he couldn't sleep over Jesus' matter.
Apostle John wrote his gospel account in the year 98 c.e. (a.d) so how come he wasn't taken away during Christ's second coming? cheesy

He carried Jesus matter for head like someone who is depressed and about to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by petra1(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2022
MindHacker9000:

I agree that the destrUction of the temple was AD seventy but the prophecy of the coming of Christ is different. If the prophecy is fulfilled why would the apostles still be preaching about his coming after AD 70 AD 80
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Leiylau(f): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
MindHacker9000:
What we have left today are just demons and SCAMMERS trading with the Name and words Jesus!

The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times:
Matthew 24:1-32
1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2“Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ a spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29“Immediately after the distress of those days

and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ b

30“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth c will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. d 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it e is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
extremely Religious! What is 35heavens and earth ?

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jerryhare:

See this failure Jerryhare, condemned soul Jerryhare cheesy
Jerryhare:
Jerryhare, are you sure you eat last night?

Your problem is hunger and failure.
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin
Jerryhare:

He carried Jesus matter for head like someone who is depressed and about to commit suicide
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jman24:

Lol. There is no difference between my permutations about angels/aliens and your permutations.
The only difference is that I maintained according to the op's right up, the events have occurred already, since it was for that generation. And certainly, that generation has passed away.

Good!
So keep yours while i keep mind! wink
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Jerryhare:

[s]He carried Jesus matter for head like someone who is depressed and about to commit suicide[/s]

That's your worry that if everyone finds out the truth about the SCAM gosplels preached today you will commit suicide because this SCAM is the only source for your stomach.
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by SisterFire(f): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Leiylau:
extremely Religious! What is 35heavens and earth ?
...sweetheart don't dull your soul on christians
Enter my page and let's learn about universe as a whole
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/217#109306012
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Leiylau(f): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
SisterFire:
...sweetheart don't dull your soul on christians
Enter my page and let's learn about universe as a whole
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/217#109306012
Everyone including my cousin are saying you are an evilsorceress and enchantress.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
petra1:

I agree that the destrUction of the temple was AD seventy but the prophecy of the coming of Christ is different. If the prophecy is fulfilled why would the apostles still be preaching about his coming after AD 70 AD 80

The dates you gave are stories from legends and are not from the historians of that time.
The last book of the New Testament says in:
Rev. 1:7,
"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

This event written in Revelation as stated by Jesus was to happen immediately after the distress of those days and the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD.

In Matthew 24: Jesus clearly stated that: The distress of those days and the destruction of the Temple were the end time events and Jesus said: “Immediately after the distress of those days
22“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Re: The Second Coming Has Already Happened In 70 AD by IrepChrist: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2022
Op: if you can spend so much time to post this herenous teaching. Do yourself the favour of going back to carefully study the book of Revelation..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientific Miracles In The Qur'an: Muslims Finally Accept the Truth / Can God Author Premature Death Of A Believer? / The Rich Man(judah) And Lazarus(the Gentile): Revealing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.