Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Churches (& Whole World) Under God's Judgment - Revealed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Churches (& Whole World) Under God's Judgment - Revealed! (532 Views)

Awareness For The Top Pastors And The Churches!!! / Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment / Labour Should Audit The Churches And Request For Better Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Churches (& Whole World) Under God's Judgment - Revealed! by HISchild: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2011
The information contained on this website -

http://www.pimppreacher.com/

is indicative of the problems in virtually all churches all over the world, including Nigeria. Thus, focus only the Bible, The infallible word of GOD, which is the only truth,  and never  man/"ministers of righteousness",

Rom 3:4 "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." - 2Thes 2:3-4

"For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." -2Cor 11:13-15

"And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not." - 2 Peter 2:2-4

"For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?" - 1Pet 4:17

=================
Jer 12:7-13  "[b]I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies. Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest; it crieth out against me: therefore have I hated it.  Mine heritage [is] unto me [as] a speckled bird, the birds round about [are] against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour. Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.  They have made it desolate, [and being] desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth [it] to heart. The spoilers are come upon all high places through the wilderness: for the sword of the Lord shall devour from the [one] end of the land even to the [other] end of the land: no flesh shall have peace. They have sown wheat, but shall reap thorns: they have put themselves to pain, [but] shall not profit: and they shall be ashamed of your revenues because of the fierce anger of the Lord."[/b]

Rev 18:7  "How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow."

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Rev 18:4

*** "God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged." - Romans 3:4 ***

(1) (Reply)

The Truth That Sets Us Free / Your Quotes Here. / Be Careful Of People Who Always Appear And Sound Religious And Spiritual.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.