Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,075 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Android App To Stream Live Sports And More - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android App To Stream Live Sports And More (1550 Views)

Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports In 2020! / Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / 12 Best Websites To Stream Live Sports At Free Of Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Kingvick: 4:51am On Sep 13, 2022
Today i'm going to be introducing you to an android app for streaming your favourite and live sport, movies and news channels for free and at the comfort of your home, office and your piece of android device.

YarnTV app; YarnTV app enables android users to stream your favourite TV channels, movies, shows, sports, tech and other videos on their smart devices. The users can enjoy the videos of high quality at a fast speed.

Download App Here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tw1z2jtfi991ifl/YarnTV.apk/file

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Kingvick: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Channel Updated
Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Akposkiz: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Which smart devices and network I you using.
Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Kingvick: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Akposkiz:
Which smart devices and network I you using.
It works on all Android devices
Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Kingvick: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Champions League Matches Live on app now
Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Kingvick: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Watch your favourite movies on Paramount Movie Channel and Series on Paramount+
Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Kingvick: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Download and enjoy Premium TV experience
Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Kingvick: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
Download App today
Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Mustack: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2022
awesome
Kingvick:
Today i'm going to be introducing you to an android app for streaming your favourite and live sport, movies and news channels for free and at the comfort of your home, office and your piece of android device.

YarnTV app; YarnTV app enables android users to stream your favourite TV channels, movies, shows, sports, tech and other videos on their smart devices. The users can enjoy the videos of high quality at a fast speed.

Download App Here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tw1z2jtfi991ifl/YarnTV.apk/file
Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Parachoko: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Is this real? sad
Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Kingvick: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Is this real? sad

Give it a try yourself
Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
it won't go far without live news channels like BBC, CNN, reuters, cbs and aljazera. We've grown more than busy with movies, news is what I needed now.
Kingvick:

Give it a try yourself
Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Kingvick: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bodmum:
it won't go far without live news channels like BBC, CNN, reuters, cbs and aljazera. We've grown more than busy with movies, news is what I needed now.

CNN, BBC Aljazera Already available on the app, check the news category
Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
never heard of this app. Its so loaded, I like it. Next, upload it to Google play store.
Kingvick:

CNN, BBC Aljazera Already available on the app, check the news category

Re: Android App To Stream Live Sports And More by Kingvick: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bodmum:
never heard of this app. Its so loaded, I like it. Next, upload it to Google play store.
Thanks for the positive review. We uploading to Google play store soon

(1) (Reply)

Best VALUE Phone Of 2024? Tecno Spark 20 Pro Plus / Messenger On N72 / Sweet, Sensitive,romantic,funny,headspinning Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.