Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,528 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Sam Loco to get State Burial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Loco to get State Burial (10441 Views)

Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death / Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri / Nollywood Actor,sam Loco Efe Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by PeeBee: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2011
Kx:

Other than state burial and immortalising his name, what else should d govt do?

Is it not high time artiste insisted on life insurance/some death benefits even in locations, and engage in investments to cather for loved ones when things like dis happens?

Help me ask oh! If a man at 66 did not make provision for his family in case of death, who will? And the family members have not complained of lacking anything i believe. RIP to the man anyway.
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
Good one
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Gbenge77(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
Appropriate.
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by 195(f): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
Im weak sad sad
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by allure1(f): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2011
@Donmeca
i really like ur response.
you took the exact words out of office cheesy
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by amy21: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2011
r.i.p
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by ifyalways(f): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2011
Loads of bulls here.Who is saying the govt should take care of his wife et Sam was sick till he died bla bla . . .your ages please

@Topic,too kind of the government/governor If they/he actually said that.
Any Nollywood pesin wey jelos am make s/he die collect him own state funeral.
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
Na wa oh, but i thought i read somewhere that the guy was still alive . . . .
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Jimbaz7(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
For those who complain of not treating him when he was sick, was he sharing his revenue from acting with the state? People can talk without reasoning. Na wa for you Nigerians o
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by suxes2005(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
Phemmy, He is truly dead

See photo evidence here

http:///2011/08/09/sam-loco-efe-is-truly-dead-photo-evidence/
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
suxes2005:

Phemmy, He is truly dead

See photo evidence here

That is really sad . . . the guy was a good actor.
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Galaxy7: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2011
FHE, where?u read about Ojukwu not LOCO MAN
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by WebSurfer(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by MMM2(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
R
I
P
angry
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
what about Nkem Owoh (Osofia), is he dead too?? cry
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by vitality22(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2011
Good one governor Chime
great1:

Do you want to kill him?
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by hbrednic: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2011
rip mr sam.
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by olawalebabs(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
great1:

why do you ask this question.
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2011
Someone told me he died last nite, !!!
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by djcandy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
This was a great actor, no one has anything bad to say about him and that tells us a lot. RIP Sam Loco Efe, you brought smiles to many in your lifetime.
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Benny25: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
RIP uncle Sam, the good lord will surely comfort his family(amen) just a question please WHERE ACTUALLY IS HE FROM delta, edo or enugu
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by lagoshost(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
RIP - All @ LagosHost.Com love you.!
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by aloyemeka2: 2:07am On Aug 12, 2011
I thought Sam Loco was from Edo?
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by suxes2005(m): 2:15am On Aug 12, 2011
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by aloyemeka2: 2:19am On Aug 12, 2011
suxes2005:

See photo evidence here:

Stop spamming this thread with your yeye links to virus. How can you possibly get pictures of a dead man and of what use will it be to us if we see it. Why does Seun allow these spammers to continue posting virus here?. You are looking for who will click on that infected link so you can attach your information stealing cookies on his/her computer especially the financial information, Go and get a job and stop doing 419 and spoiling our name overseas.
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by suxes2005(m): 2:51am On Aug 12, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Stop spamming this thread with your yeye links to virus. How can you possibly get pictures of a dead man and of what use will it be to us if we see it. Why does Seun allow these spammers to continue posting virus here?. You are looking for who will click on that infected link so you can attach your information stealing cookies on his/her computer especially the financial information, Go and get a job and stop doing 419 and spoiling our name overseas.

So sad you just got yourself a bad name boo.
I used to respect you here but seems you are nothing
but, don't like to call people names!

Asshole check the link and if its what you claim then
you've got some senses and if not, you are a mofo
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Ivynwa(f): 4:04am On Aug 12, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Na wa oh, but i thought i read somewhere that the guy was still alive . . . .

Nnaa men, me sef follow dey hold out hope say the thing na ordinary rumour, I guess it's really true.

Ewoooooooo Sammy Baby, why now? Why did you go and die? Why you come mud/delete so dearie. I follow love you proper and your unique ways of making us smile and laugh through your movies. Only Osuofia and Ibru comes close to that. You've always had a place in my heart right after Osuofia in those movies.
What can I say? Rest in Peace sweetheart. Ndo oo-o. Nadu mma.
We sure know you
have peace and is smiling all the way to that restful/peaceful place of rest. There's no doubt that you will find a special place in the heart of God as you will be making him smile and laugh non stop. cry grin Adieu brother man.
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Kaydonphil(m): 5:50am On Aug 12, 2011
We thank the enugu state governor and the entire people of nigeria for their love and caring heart toward mr sam .pleas let join hands together to make the burial a befitting one for him this the highest we can offer him again
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2011
odigba!

Nigeria IS getting too populated anyways. We need death and sickness to stabilize the world population. Sam Loco, thank you for your cotribution to the ecosystem's homeostasis. RIP, God blessed.
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by igboboy1(m): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2011
See wetin u dey talk about a uman being, has that amala eaten so deep into your membrane that you dont know there is a time for everything?

well towing on that line of population may your father, brother, immediate and extended family die in two weeks then you eventually in a month's time to ease the population pogrom in nigeria undecided
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2011
igbo boy:

See wetin u dey talk about a uman being, has that amala eaten so deep into your membrane that you dont know there is a time for everything?

well towing on that line of population may your father, brother, immediate and extended family die in two weeks then you eventually in a month's time to ease the population pogrom in nigeria undecided

Are they paying you to be following my posts around tonight? Go and eat apku or sth.

Back to sender. Satan stop following me, I belong to JESUS tongue cheesy
Re: Sam Loco to get State Burial by Two4Two(m): 7:04am On Aug 12, 2011
Please can someone help me, i want to know weather Sam Loco Efe is from Enugu state. And if not why state burial when living civil servants are battling to have their minimum wage paid. What is home state doing?

I need your response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Exposed:5 Crazy Photos Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See. See Photos Here / Rachel Bakam Unveiled As Country Director Of UN Ambassador Of SDGS Network / Jay - Z Publicly Disgrace Nigerian Rapper Olamide On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.