Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

How To Prepare Your Child For Their First Day In School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Prepare Your Child For Their First Day In School (252 Views)

Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Your Child For Their First Day In School by asoasiko: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
The first day of school is a big change for any child. It is the beginning of their academic journey and a new stage in their life.

Most parents worry about their kid’s school performance, but this is only natural. You want to make sure that they are well prepared and that the first few days will be happy ones.

Here are some tips on how to make sure that your kid has a positive first day in school.
1. Chat with your child and carry out activities related to starting school.
click link to continue reading https://everythingkids.ng/how-to-prepare-your-child-for-their-first-day-in-school/

(1) (Reply)

No Lamentations Today / My Mom Says Ion Get Bichs / Used And Affordable Hynetflex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.