Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Phone Flashing: Hate It Or Don't Mind? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Flashing: Hate It Or Don't Mind? (1225 Views)

My Infinix Hot2 Just Got The Marshmello & I Hate It / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Flashing: Hate It Or Don't Mind? by LoverBwoy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2006
What do u folks think about flashing (Basically;someone call and u before you pick it up they drop)

I don't mind sometimes BUT

sometimes i feel like committing suicide!!!!

I just hate it esp if it from nigeria!!! the number wont even show sometimes!!!  sometimes i call them back and swear at them!!!angry angry angry angry

whats your take??
Re: Phone Flashing: Hate It Or Don't Mind? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2006
I know, it can be pretty annoying,they're called "Prank Calls", when I get those calls from Nigeria, it says "Number/Caller Witheld" so I can't ring the caller back or summin' so yeah,it can be pretty annoying,So I'd just wait for the caller to ring me back,and if they don't,then oh well.
Re: Phone Flashing: Hate It Or Don't Mind? by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 08, 2006
argggggggggggggggh, that thing pisses me off
Most times when someone does that i always
get the person at least 2 seconds.

Most times its like i should just call that person and
give his/her the insult of their life.

The worse part is when they get to flash u at
odd hours of the night. angry angry angry
Re: Phone Flashing: Hate It Or Don't Mind? by chy(f): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2006
i dont mind at times from close pals
but if unknown i feel like squeezing d
number not d person b/c is d no dts involved
Re: Phone Flashing: Hate It Or Don't Mind? by Badman888(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2006
I hate that stuff, some people flash if they want u to call them back, but thats your close friend or family but from Unkown people is annoying and they dont Stop.
Re: Phone Flashing: Hate It Or Don't Mind? by stephanie7(f): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2006
i dont really mind it but i hate when its private number and they keep calling. how stupid to flash someone with private number when we cant call back even if we wanted to
Re: Phone Flashing: Hate It Or Don't Mind? by Dupsybaby(f): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2006
Its absolutely annoying i hate it with a passion now, but u know what people use to flash me and i will call back immediately but it got to a point that no one cares to call, all flashing. Obviously i was being taken 4 granted as if i work with one of those service provider and i had opportunity to get free call cards.whether private or it shows the number,if the person beeps you twice,should stop to see if you gonna call back but some will continue to flash as if their life depends on it even at odd hours**********imagine my cousin been flashing me all day,guess if its so important then he will call or atleast send a text**************for all i care now they can flash all day long i will set my ring alert tho it still gets to me but am dealing with it.
Re: Phone Flashing: Hate It Or Don't Mind? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2006
L.O.L I know it's well annoying!
Re: Phone Flashing: Hate It Or Don't Mind? by Oracle(m): 2:42am On Mar 13, 2006
itz mostly done when someone wants to alert you
it a short of saying "i can't call please call me" probably because they do not have enough calling credits in their fones
i really dont like it but then i dont get angry with people that flash me because i know they must be doing it for a reason

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Nokia Data Cable / Up To 4 Gsm Lines On 1 Mobile? / Re: Good News > Mtn Free Browsing Settings And How To Download With The Trick For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.