Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) (70658 Views)

Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Fuçk her choice and woe betide her for her choice, if she means gay sexually.

Most of you will plainly just be supporting nonsense and evil in the name of wanting people to see you as being liberated, strong, free and other bullshǐts that only exist in your head.

HOMOSEXUALITY is evil and against our beliefs, customs, traditions and religion.
Fuçk her and Everyone supporting her

Thank you. I have spent the past two days on NL telling my fellow Igbo people that this so-called professor is a disgrace to Igbo people, from the responses that I was getting I thought that I was alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
you dey mad
Fawah24:
Tired of losing your bets on football games? Visit the website on my signature to learn how to recover all your betting losses within one month.

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Beremx(f): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Fuçk her choice and woe betide her for her choice, if she means gay sexually.

Most of you will plainly just be supporting nonsense and evil in the name of wanting people to see you as being liberated, strong, free and other bullshǐts that only exist in your head.

HOMOSEXUALITY is evil and against our beliefs, customs, traditions and religion.
Fuçk her and Everyone supporting her.
Ogbeni, there’s no where in my comment I support homosexuality and I have never supported anywhere else. If she has decided to be one, that’s her business. How does it affect my well being?
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hotfreeze:
Truth is that most Igbo women are closeted gays. You see that nonsense called August meeting, you allow your wife go for it, they will lick your wife without mercy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by nduchucks: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
I humbly extend an expense paid invitation to Dr. Uju Anya to come and give a lecture to some youths in a town hall meeting to be held in Tudun Wada, Kaduna Oct. 8th 2022.

I trust she will not be stoned.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lolzzz

her respondents are mostly Igbo.

Igbos love their oversea tribe resident that stoke the fire of hatred

uju is the new biafra god

May you be emancipated

3 Likes

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by amliftedhigher: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

UJU ANYA'S TWITTER PAGE

nlfpmod
Seun
She is a uselessss wooman.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Beremx:
Ogbeni, there’s no where in my comment I support homosexuality and I have never supported anywhere else. If she has decided to be one, that’s her business. How does it affect my well being?
Ogbeni, you asked why should anyone be bothered about it, and that was why I gave you a response.
No one would have been bothered about it if she kept her nonsense and choice to herself. You can't expect people to mind their business on the internet. If she or you thinks that you can post whatever you like, then people can give you whatever response they feel like giving you.
In this society, we don't support HOMOSEXUALITIES. I'm sure you want like to start explaining homosexuality as a choice that people can take or make to your children if they asked...
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by TruthinAction: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Gays and Lesbians will suffer the worst punishment in hell. It was for this despicable acts that God wiped two nations away from the face of the earth - Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Nuheights(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
zizoo36:
Igbos and lesbianism na 5&6
Margaret Obi
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Woe betide Ujú and all her supporters.
I'm sure if you have a son or brothers, you can never want him to be married to a
HATEFUL
SENSELESS
STUPID
DISRESPECTFUL
ENVIOUS
and
BORN BASTARD like Ujú Anya
...My son or daughter wishes to marry a goddess like uju Anya, ur opinion isnt regarded amongst the wise.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Kajaard: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hotfreeze:
Truth is that most Igbo women are closeted gays. You see that nonsense called August meeting, you allow your wife go for it, they will lick your wife without mercy.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

This is why I visit this crazy forum everyday cheesy

Too many confirmed mad people here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by VenumX: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
All because she dey abroad. Let another woman from naija say the same thing and watch the same zoo people insult her.

Africans are hypocritical cameleons.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Lovenorth: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
The old woman is going mad again

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by GeneralPula: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
rattlesnake:
This woman will wound Peter Obi ambition
You too sabi..
To me, she has already wounded it..

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by obembet(f): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
See more reactions from her followers:

She represent well

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by hotseat: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
No wonder she's so full of fury against Queen Eliza!

Who knows whether she wanted it with the Queen and was rebuffed?

"Book sense different from belle sense" - Fela Anikulakpo-Kuti.
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
fabian063:
We only love her for being outspoken against the ills suffered by Africans in the hands of Britain, but for her being gay will always be an abomination in Igbo land. We don't accept such 'wokeness'

A Yoruba guy I know who is gay says Igbos have the most gays amongs tribes. This guy doesn't like Igbos much but his last 2 boyfriends were Igbos.

The reason may be that Igbos believe in being bold and manly so would likely be "out" than to keep it in. It's no big deal
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
What's with this online begging attitude? Someone is already begging her for laptop. Jeez, people should stop this madness. It doesn't portray us as serious people before the world. If you need laptop, go out there and work for it and stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by snoopz: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nigerians are thinking of how to delete their posts supporting her because they're now indirectly supporting a gay woman grin

2 Likes

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Izongdave(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Much like saying it's the Queen's personal decision to encourage war
Beremx:
It’s her personal decision to be a lesbian. Why should anyone be bothered about
it? Her choice her life
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by We4all: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is her partner.

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by Insipidvamp(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Beremx post=116632766] It’s her personal decision to be a lesbian. Why should anyone be bothered about
it? Her choice her life [It's Lillibeth's personal choice to support Nigeria during the Biafra war. Why should the wailing Biafrans be bothered about it. Lillibeth's choice, Lillibeth's life ]
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
See person wey dey hungry me, so she is a lesbian? She is just wasting her pussy for nothing
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
MasterJayJay:
She is their new queen. She and Kemi Olunlonyo seem to have something in common.

See Uju attacking Igbo men. Whenever someone attacks his/her own tribe, that's a sign of insanity.

A professor that doesn't know the difference between constitutional monarchy and absolute monarchy. Britain practices constitutional monarchy, which is only ceremonial. It's sheer ignorance to blame a Queen that has no executive power.

Some clowns were shouting "I wish they bring back History back to our schools".

The question is: Will you also accept that your ancestors kidnapped people and sold them to white men?

Some people only want to learn history of what others inflicted on their ancestors but don't want to learn the evil their own ancestors did to others.
Thinkers like you are rare.
I have nothing against gay people, and I don't even mind her tweet wishing the queen an excruciating death.
Indeed, it is stupid people who just chant like sheep that gets me cringing. You are so right that people do not actually want anything that would expose them or their heritage as evil.

In the US, people are saying whites stole the lands of the natives. This is true, but is anybody talking about the natives that were killing each other for the same land. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by emerged01(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hypocrites
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by GoodIsGod: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
duro4chang:
What evidence do we still need again.

grin

Dat what?
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by HPHC: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
NOW I KNOW THAT THIS WOMAN IS NOT TRULY NORMAL... IRANU.

1 Like

Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by wingmanIII: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
MasterJayJay:
She is their new queen. She and Kemi Olunlonyo seem to have something in common.

See Uju attacking Igbo men. Whenever someone attacks his/her own tribe, that's a sign of insanity.

A professor that doesn't know the difference between constitutional monarchy and absolute monarchy. Britain practices constitutional monarchy, which is only ceremonial. It's sheer ignorance to blame a Queen that has no executive power.

Some clowns were shouting "I wish they bring back History back to our schools".

The question is: Will you also accept that your ancestors kidnapped people and sold them to white men?

Some people only want to learn history of what others inflicted on their ancestors but don't want to learn the evil their own ancestors did to others.

The queen has very heavy influence on the constitutional government. You're the ignoramus!
Re: Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) by kayjay69(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
You know what amazes me about these people.

They still gotta wear a strap to give each other pleasure. And one of them has to act manly or be more manly, whilst the other feminine. But if you were to point out the obvious, they'd come for your head.

Doesn't affect me in anyway, live and let live really. But just funny and that tells you all you need to know about these people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. / Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.