Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Man Brutally Murdered By Family Friend Over New Car, Body Squeezed Inside Drum - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutally Murdered By Family Friend Over New Car, Body Squeezed Inside Drum (3360 Views)

Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutally Murdered By Family Friend Over New Car, Body Squeezed Inside Drum by jeromestarks: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is why I don't want any of my siblings to be in the same state with me. In fact, anyone talking to them is cut out of my life.
Re: Man Brutally Murdered By Family Friend Over New Car, Body Squeezed Inside Drum by fati2001(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lol
I thought Women are the down fall of a Man. So what happened here?

3 Likes

Re: Man Brutally Murdered By Family Friend Over New Car, Body Squeezed Inside Drum by FuckDModz: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin

Normal stuff out here in the south-west.

You just have to be careful with these agbado demons.

Wicked bastards!
Re: Man Brutally Murdered By Family Friend Over New Car, Body Squeezed Inside Drum by Holarbabatola(m): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Mr Kehinde Ajayi Was Brutally Murdered and squeezed inside a drum By A Family Friend... after he showed him his brand new car.

The family friend by the name of JJ was said to be an electrician to the brother of Mr Kehinde and through that means, JJ began dating the daughter of Mr Kehindes brother and that was how Mr Kehinde Knew JJ.
On the 24th of July while Mr Kehinde was on his way to his brother's house to show him the new vehicle, he met JJ on the way, who then offered to buy him drinks in celebration of his new car. And that was the last time anyone saw Mr Kehinde Ajayi alive.

Until August when the police investigation led them to a shocking discovery that JJ was the one who had kidnapped and killed the innocent man and even sold his car.
#ManMakeManToBeWicked
fact it happen in lokoja felele
Re: Man Brutally Murdered By Family Friend Over New Car, Body Squeezed Inside Drum by Bigfish121(m): 2:12am On Sep 15, 2022
I don't make friends I make money according to 21.Rip to the dead.
Re: Man Brutally Murdered By Family Friend Over New Car, Body Squeezed Inside Drum by frankputer: 4:45am On Sep 15, 2022
na wa00

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thieves Forgot Thier Iphone In My Compound Yesterday After They Attempted To Rob / First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me / Autopsy: Corper Killed By Police Was Strangled, Her Private Parts Were Violated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.