Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Any Nigeria In Czech Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigeria In Czech Republic (1052 Views)

My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigeria In Czech Republic by Firztborn7735: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good evening brother and sister... Please is their any Nigeria or Africa in Czech republic? Please I will be there before December for second division club and I pray I would be pick, just need Nigeria or Africa brother for this following questions
1.how is life over there?
2.is things expensive over there
3.did they like black people
4.and his their womne fall in love easily with black man?

Thanks so much.
Re: Any Nigeria In Czech Republic by Kininifoods(f): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin grin

You don plan strategy weyn you wan use pin for there in case ball no ball well

I understand your #4 question well well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigeria In Czech Republic by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lol. This one dey find route to escape.
Re: Any Nigeria In Czech Republic by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Firztborn7735:
Good evening brother and sister... Please is their any Nigeria or Africa in Czech republic? Please I will be there before December for second division club and I pray I would be pick, just need Nigeria or Africa brother for this following questions
1.how is life over there?
2.is things expensive over there
3.did they like black people
4.and his their womne fall in love easily with black man?
Thanks so much.

1. same as any other European country... good and bad depending on different areas. best if you stay in Praha.
2. same as any other European country... apart from beers which are very cheap.
3. there is no place on earth where everyone like black people....and as much as most do in CZ, there is a big part who dont.
4. as much as you will need to find a gf quickly if you want to stay there....i suggest you start linking with Czech women before you get there.

remember, there has been a lot of brothas in Czech rep thus a lot of these women start to know the game, and know that most African brothas are looking for desperate Czech women to marry them in order to stay in the country.

on the side note, why dont you try to use your time/energy to link with other European 2nd division football clubs instead of toto to mount?!

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigeria In Czech Republic by Firztborn7735: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=116675267]

1. same as any other European country... good and bad depending on different areas. best if you stay in Praha.
2. same as any other European country... apart from beers which are very cheap.
3. there is no place on earth where everyone like black people....and as much as most do in CZ, there is a big part who dont.
4. as much as you will need to find a gf quickly if you want to stay there....i suggest you start linking with Czech women before you get there.

remember, there has been a lot of brothas in Czech rep thus a lot of these women start to know the game, and know that most African brothas are looking for desperate Czech women to marry them in order to stay in the country.

on the side note, why dont you try to use your time/energy to link with other European 2nd division football clubs instead of toto to mo

Thanks brother I wish to try other European countries but I didn't have link to those one and I think if I start from Czech republic I can move to other European in future, I dey plan to marry their woman to stay in the country, Africa not easy
Re: Any Nigeria In Czech Republic by Firztborn7735: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Lol. This one dey find route to escape.

� Abi now if Africa no good we for move elsewhere for better future na if not 100% bright future, at least 70%
Re: Any Nigeria In Czech Republic by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Firztborn7735:
Thanks brother I wish to try other European countries but I didn't have link to those one and I think if I start from Czech republic I can move to other European in future, I dey plan to marry their woman to stay in the country, Africa not easy

remember, majority of these women know the game, they will use you tire and then throw you like chewing gum, beware!!! therefore i suggest starting to link up with something valuable, aka football teams around Europe (stay away from top leagues like Germany, Italy, EPL etc).

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria In Czech Republic by Firztborn7735: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

remember, majority of these women know the game, they will use you tire and then throw you like chewing gum, beware!!! therefore i suggest starting to link up with something valuable, aka football teams around Europe (stay away from top leagues like Germany, Italy, EPL etc).

What do you mean they will use me like chewing gum and are you currently in Czech republic sir, I don't near those big big countries because I have never get reply or whatever from there and those countries is very hard to enter just like that.
Re: Any Nigeria In Czech Republic by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Firztborn7735:
What do you mean they will use me like chewing gum and are you currently in Czech republic sir, I don't near those big big countries because I have never get reply or whatever from there and those countries is very hard to enter just like that.

you actually think you are the 1st African who believe he can get papers through his dikc? there are countless of Africans in Czech Rep and many have use this route and then afterwards discard these women when they get their papers... Czech women know the game now, and some are even playing it better than African brothas.....aka they will promise marriage to you while you mount them tire, by the time they are fed up of you, they go to the next desperate African brotha.

when you land in CZ, be presentable and just use Tinder and go out and mingle.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigeria In Czech Republic by Remnita(f): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Firztborn7735:

Czech Republic is even harder to enter now
No appointment date from the embassy for now

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria In Czech Republic by cool318(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Remnita:

Czech Republic is even harder to enter now
No appointment date from the embassy for now
Seriously, even for students with admissions?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalander / Travelling As A Tourist To Norway / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.