Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Can A 30 Year Old Art Graduate Switch To Science Course - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can A 30 Year Old Art Graduate Switch To Science Course (426 Views)

Should I Stay and Complete My PhD Or Accept a 30 NZD Per Hour Job In New Zealand / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Metro Train To Switch To Electricity Fully From October 16 / 30-Year-Old Graduate Killed In Accident Caused By Security Men In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A 30 Year Old Art Graduate Switch To Science Course by Nigeriaiscasted: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good afternoon Seniors. My relation in UK wants me to study a stem course. And what I studied in school was International relations and diplomacy. What options or what can I do to switch to a lesser mind stressing course. Do I need to take a udemy course?

What of those that studies Diplomacy, Law And Global Change?? Do they fare any better. Any respond given will be appreciated. I am applying for this into conventry university.

I am very strong in areas of psychology and human behavior. Been going through nairaland and many people are in the same shoes with unanswered questions like this. I am already into YouTube and beginning a niche on psycho pathology. I can’t apply for that into conventry university because a core requirement is having a psychology degree. I am in my early 30s. I need your suggestions and help.
Re: Can A 30 Year Old Art Graduate Switch To Science Course by MatrixReloaded: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:
Good afternoon Seniors. My relation in UK wants me to study a stem course. And what I studied in school was International relations and diplomacy. What options or what can I do to switch to a lesser mind stressing course. Do I need to take a udemy course?

What of those that studies Diplomacy, Law And Global Change?? Do they fare any better. Any respond given will be appreciated. I am applying for this into conventry university.

I am very strong in areas of psychology and human behavior. Been going through nairaland and many people are in the same shoes with unanswered questions like this. I am already into YouTube and beginning a niche on psycho pathology. I can’t apply for that into conventry university because a core requirement is having a psychology degree. I am in my early 30s. I need your suggestions and help.

You study route is a path way to climate change and ecology where you can be able to work with foreign missions on this research. You don't need to switch to a different field because having knowledge of psychology means you can get a certificate course from a distance learning. Udemy is mainly for IT but maybe am not conversant with their health science courses.
Your overall success awaits you, lean, plan and leap.
Re: Can A 30 Year Old Art Graduate Switch To Science Course by Nigeriaiscasted: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

You study route is a path way to climate change and ecology where you can be able to work with foreign missions on this research. You don't need to switch to a different field because having knowledge of psychology means you can get a certificate course from a distance learning. Udemy is mainly for IT but maybe am not conversant with their health science courses.
Your overall success awaits you, lean, plan and leap.

Thanks for enlightening me on what the course can take me to if I embark on a career with it. I REALLY APPRECIATE HONESTLY SPEAKING

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: FG Confirms Ethiopian Airlines As Technical Partner, Core Investor / Can A Shuttle Bus Drive From East To Abuja, anyone driven That Far? / Help A Brother Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.