Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Dont Get Limited By Paypal - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dont Get Limited By Paypal (710 Views)

Help!!! My Downloads Dont Get Complete / Nigeria, Still A Victim Of E-racism (unfair Treatment) By Paypal & Co. / Hotspot Shield Software? To Access Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Get Limited By Paypal by Virgohills(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
I am Mr Umeadi Hillary a sales representative for American Airsea Cargo. We take care of all your

online shopping needs from America to Nigeria as well as to any other part of the world. You need not

to worry if paypal accepts Nigerians or not, with our company your shopping is gurranteed with
speedy delivery.
Items:
Designers wears, Shoes, suits
Phones: Blackberry, I-phones, I-podes,
Laptops Digital camera
Cars, Truck Heads.
Virtually anything that can be shopped online.

virgohills@gmail.com
tel:+2348034907322
Url: www.aascargo.com
Address: Ajao Estate,Lagos Nigeria.

Re: Dont Get Limited By Paypal by DualCore1: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
A few questions:

Do you offer a US forwarding address that I can add to my paypal and ebay accounts and have ebay sellers ship to?
If yes to the above, do you offer consolidation?
If yes yes to both above, do you actually take care of all customs duties/clearance?

I have a service which does all of these except the last and been using it for a year and its very cheap. . . only that the Nigerian customs are a weird class of humans when it comes to calculating customs duties. I dunno how my 5 pound DHL package of electronics skipped any duty charges, few days back but I won't count on tht repeating itself.
Re: Dont Get Limited By Paypal by jayjaysony: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2011
how do i open paypal a/c den wat type of internet buz wud u suggest.
Re: Dont Get Limited By Paypal by Virgohills(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2011
how do i open paypal a/c den wat type of internet buz wud u suggest.

U can`t open a paypal account will you iin Nigeria, except you have someone in the UK who cana do it for you, but if you transact with us and probably wanna shop-online, you need not worry about paypal, you pay dirctly into our Nigerian account we handle the online payment its as simple as that.
Re: Dont Get Limited By Paypal by Virgohills(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2011
A few questions:

Do you offer a US forwarding address that I can add to my paypal and ebay accounts and have ebay sellers ship to?
If yes to the above, do you offer consolidation?
If yes yes to both above, do you actually take care of all customs duties/clearance?

I have a service which does all of these except the last and been using it for a year and its very cheap. . . only that the Nigerian customs are a weird class of humans when it comes to calculating customs duties. I dunno how my 5 pound DHL package of electronics skipped any duty charges, few days back but I won't count on tht repeating itself.

We only help you shopping via amazon.com and ship it via our site from america to Nigeria, visit wwww.aascargo.com for details. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The Emt Online Training Library. / Share Cool Win7 Tricks Here / Men Only: Laptop On Your Laps. Hw Dangerous It Could Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.