Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Speech Impediment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Speech Impediment (716 Views)

26 Jan 2015 Republic Day Speech In English & Hindi / Seems Jonathan Drank Ogogoro Before He Made His Speech At The Lagos Rally / VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speech Impediment by StudioCFR(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
Two life-long friends were enjoying a few pints down at the local bar, when one said to the other: ''If I ask you a question, will you promise to answer me honestly?'''''Yeah, sure thing, '' replied his friend, ''fire away.'' ''Well,'' said the first guy, ''why do you think all the guys around here find my wife so attractive?'' ''it's probably because of her speech impediment,'' replied the second guy. ''What do you mean her speech impediment?'' inquired the first fellow. ''My wife doesn't have a speech impediment! '' ''Well,'' replied his friend, ''you must be the only guy who hasn't noticed that she can't say 'NO'!''
Re: Speech Impediment by kilonso001(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
i sense trouble there
Re: Speech Impediment by StudioCFR(m): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2011
yes o lol
the fight no get part 2

(1) (Reply)

Gender Of Computers / Who Is Guity? / Happy Bornay Studio Cfr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.