Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Would You Please Join Me In Praying For Nigeria? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Please Join Me In Praying For Nigeria? (2451 Views)

Please Join In Praying For Okonjo Iweala / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Apart From Anointing Oil, Do U Believe In Praying Wit Other Items? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Please Join Me In Praying For Nigeria? by gentleone(f): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2006
Heavenly Father, i bless Your Holy Name for this country nigeria, Father I ask that You will have mercy upon us as a nation, heal our land of every wickedness and turn our hearts back to You. Father i pray also that You will harden not the heart of our leaders but that Lord, You will put Your will in their hearts and use them to make this nation a greater one for in Jesus name i have prayed.

@alheri what's the kinky Mary Magdaline church about?
Re: Would You Please Join Me In Praying For Nigeria? by choiceA: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2006
Eph 3:20  Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Eph 3:21  Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Praise You, Oh Father! In Jesus' Name! Amen.

Re: Would You Please Join Me In Praying For Nigeria? by alheri(f): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2006
Thanks choice.A, I really needed some one to Amen that prayer for me cause am really concerned about that so called Kinky church.

Hebrews 13:9. Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings. It is good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace, not by ceremonial foods which are of no value to those who eat them.
Re: Would You Please Join Me In Praying For Nigeria? by gentleone(f): 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2006
wow, i've been to the site and i must say its crazy! baptism in the nude and praying in the name of mary magdalene the kinky?
ha! Baba God,guard our hearts and open our eyes to the knowledge of Your Truth! Amen.
Re: Would You Please Join Me In Praying For Nigeria? by tabeel(f): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2006
LET US PRAY:
Heavenly Father we ask You for Your grace to be able to know that You are always there to help us as a nation and that we cant do anything with our strenght but by Your help oh Lord, AMEN
Re: Would You Please Join Me In Praying For Nigeria? by gentleone(f): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2006
amen.
Re: Would You Please Join Me In Praying For Nigeria? by Nwaka77: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2007
Heavenly father, I come before your holy throne. Bless our country Nigeria. Guide her leaders towards the right path, bless her people, eliminate poverty and hunger, eliminate corruption, tribalism and unnecessary hatred and division. I ask all this in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
Re: Would You Please Join Me In Praying For Nigeria? by pilgrim1(f): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2007
Abba Father, we bless your Name for Nigeria. We have survived tough times as a nation inspite of the many forces seeking to break us. Your purpose will stand - Nigeria will fulfill her destiny - and all the glory is Yours, O God. Glory to Jesus Christ! Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Religion Produces More "area Boys" (tout) In Nigeria. / Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? / What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.