Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? (2452 Views)

Fornication:is It A 'necessary' Sin? / Fornication Is Not A Sin / Over Coming Fornication Is Not By Prayers Alone, Its Not The Sin The Sin Is Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? by buzugee(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
because SEX IS MARRIAGE. sex is the marriage bond. sex is the wedding ceremony. sex is the seal. with sex two become one. If you sleep with someone and you dont take them as your wife, you have rendered that woman and any man that sleeps with her including her future husband, as adulterers because they are sleeping with someone who is already married. you, by sleeping with a woman and not marrying her, have condemned a whole bunch of other people to sin, including her 'future partner'. and for this act  you will get your butt savagely whooped by satan, who will be sent by God to decimate you Proverbs 16 vs 4.

remember that doctor in america who slept with one of his patients ? of course he did not violation her. thats obvious. but the lord set his a-s-s up. the lord set it up so he will loose his license and be thrown in jail for maybe 30 years because he defiled a womans body he did not intend to marry. the lord controls all things. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-863862.0.html
Re: Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? by buzugee(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
Galatians 6 vs 7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.
Re: Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? by God2man(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
Fornication is deadly, you may think, you are having a free sex, No,there is nothing like free sex what we have, is spiritual transaction, what i have, i give to you, and i take, what you give to me. Virtues are exchanged. Satan operate by trade by barter, he won't give you anything for free, but rather exchange it for something valuable.
It is very sad that many have lost their virtues on the bed of fornication in exchange for money and other irrelevant things. May God help this generation. God2man.
Re: Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? by buzugee(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2012
God2man:

Fornication is deadly, you may think, you are having a free sex, No,there is nothing like free sex what we have, is spiritual transaction, what i have, i give to you, and i take, what you give to me. Virtues are exchanged. Satan operate by trade by barter, he won't give you anything for free, but rather exchange it for something valuable.
It is very sad that many have lost their virtues on the bed of fornication in exchange for money and other irrelevant things. May God help this generation. God2man.

Ditto
Re: Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? by DeepSight(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2012
In that case you had better commit suicide cos virtually every person has been with someone or the other before being married.

And no son, s[i]e[/i]x is most definitely not marriage. Love, is marriage. It is most demeaning to the human spirit to tie our eternal bonds to a physical act such as s[i]e[/i]x. In so doing you subjugate the spiritual to the physical - whereas it should be the other way round. We are governed and sealed by our spirituality - and not our physical acts such as se[i]x[/i]ual intercourse.
Re: Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? by buzugee(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
Deep Sight:

In that case you had better commit suicide cos virtually every person has been with someone or the other before being married.

And no son, s[i]e[/i]x is most definitely not marriage. Love, is marriage. It is most demeaning to the human spirit to tie our eternal bonds to a physical act such as s[i]e[/i]x. In so doing you subjugate the spiritual to the physical - whereas it should be the other way round. We are governed and sealed by our spirituality - and not our physical acts such as se[i]x[/i]ual intercourse.
see this is what happens when the world is handed to the wicked to rule (job 9 vs 24). everyone gets confused. marriage as it is done today is a pagan roman tradition which is a financial arrangement between you and the state. and the ring you exchange means you allow the god, saturn to be the overseer of your union. the lord says be in the world but not off the world. this means you should not partake of their paganistic rituals and tradition. this is how marriage was conducted before the europeans took reign of the world. genesis 2 vs 24, matthew 19 vs 4-6, genesis 24 vs 67, now in case you dont understand those 3 verses. what they mean is this, you take the woman you want to marry to your house and then you sleep with her and then the two shall become one from there on out. thats your wife. you sleep with a woman ? thats your wife.
Re: Why Fornication Is A Deadly Sin That Will Get You Almost Killed, If Not Killed ? by buzugee(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
GENESIS 24 VS 67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and[b] TOOK[color=#990000][/color][/b] Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Your Name & Date Of Birth Has On You / #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam / The Ping-pong Masters -- God And Satan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.