Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Hybitrage Is A Ponzy Scheme, Stay Away From It! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hybitrage Is A Ponzy Scheme, Stay Away From It! (3285 Views)

JP Morgan: Bitcoin Is A Ponzy Scheme And Fraud / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybitrage Is A Ponzy Scheme, Stay Away From It! by aikfrank(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
I know most of you won't listen and you are currently brain washed by the profit you are current earning. Just believe me when i say it's Ponzy. No body is buying any dollar or selling any dollar.

This is my simple advise.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Hybitrage Is A Ponzy Scheme, Stay Away From It! by Hybitrage: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
This an absolute lie and this is an outright defamation.

If you have a case with Hybitrage, provide the evidence below.

If you are scammed of a single naira, please share the evidence to the world not by making up lies

Hybitrage is a private project and all accusations will be taken seriously and be ready to defend your claims

6 Likes

Re: Hybitrage Is A Ponzy Scheme, Stay Away From It! by Askme2020(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
aikfrank:
I know most of you won't listen and you are currently brain washed by the profit you are current earning. Just believe me when i say it's Ponzy. No body is buying any dollar or selling any dollar.

This is my simple advise.

Peace!

Ponzi indeed... Learn how a system works before you call it a scam.
Re: Hybitrage Is A Ponzy Scheme, Stay Away From It! by Hybitrage: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Askme2020:

Ponzi indeed... Learn how a system works before you call it a scam.

Majority don't want to learn or read about the project, i created a 27 pages guide for free for better understanding but people are looking for easy money and easy way. I specifically wrote that you don’t need Hybitrage before you can do Arbitrage Business in Nigeria. YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF. (Learn, build your knowledge and also build your resources.)

5 Likes

Re: Hybitrage Is A Ponzy Scheme, Stay Away From It! by Taeewo(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
One of the un answered question before i exited the group na why those sellers cant sell in black market rate, rather than selling cheap....I hope seun vet the project very well be accepting the Ads .....I wish you GEJ...
Re: Hybitrage Is A Ponzy Scheme, Stay Away From It! by Hybitrage: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Taeewo:
One of the un answered question before i exited the group na why those sellers cant sell in black market rate, rather than selling cheap....I hope seun vet the project very well be accepting the Ads .....I wish you GEJ...

Thanks, resellers are not allowed to sell at Black-market rate, it is impossible, and moreover they bought at cheaper rate, it will be considered greedy to circumvent your credibility in other too make more gains in a dishonest way

1 Like

Re: Hybitrage Is A Ponzy Scheme, Stay Away From It! by Ajanlekoko2: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hybitrage:
This an absolute lie and this is an outright defamation.

If you have a case with Hybitrage, provide the evidence below.

If you are scammed of a single naira, please share the evidence to the world not by making up lies

Hybitrage is a private project and all accusations will be taken seriously and be ready to defend your claims

Lol... We ain't fools here. Some of us really know what's up but guys, enjoy your profits while it lasts. The game is the game.

2 Likes

Re: Hybitrage Is A Ponzy Scheme, Stay Away From It! by PMoTheGreat: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Following
Re: Hybitrage Is A Ponzy Scheme, Stay Away From It! by tfrancis(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2022
Hybitrage:

Majority don't want to learn or read about the project, i created a 27 pages guide for free for better understanding but people are looking for easy money and easy way. I specifically wrote that you don’t need Hybitrage before you can do Arbitrage Business in Nigeria. YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF. (Learn, build your knowledge and also build your resources.)

Where is the link to the pages

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Top Two Cheapest And Safer Online Store To Do Your Shopping / Promising Job Without Action / Start Up Vtu,data Selling, Gotv ,dstv Subscription Business With Just a token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.