Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) (26079 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment Now Open All You Need To Know / Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open / Is It Okay To Post Engagement Pictures On LinkedIn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by emirp: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
If na federal government job una no go open portal for poor man pikin to apply

3 Likes

Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Miyachi: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin cheesy
Meat grinder.
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Stevebrown(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
I tried registering yesterday but I observed students are not eligible, just NYSC members and civil servants. Is there a way to go around it? Man really need this job.
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by emmycourage1: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Noted. I'm a serving corp member. Who have applied before, is the pay encouraging?
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by 00FFT00(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zico5:

Continue in your delusional mind. Tell me how Obi want to win this election and I will tell u how easy it is for cow to enter through the key hole. You guys don't reason before spewing trash. Obi can only win if election is holding in Biafra land. But in the whole of Nigeria, just forget it. It's work in futility.

No problem. Na me go buy you handkerchief. You go need am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Parrot69: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please watch and share this video
INEC and APC modus operandi to rig the election!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkRw4H2kJkI
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by rhymesnoni(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
I remember 2015 when I narrowly escape with my life for one Village under Agaie for Niger State the name of the village na Bini.

Those people in the village you see ba, na dem be the real voters, they would die to cast and to also defend their votes, 7pm dem still dey cast votes fa!

Last last we finished sorting and counting around 11Pm, a very horrible experience then, but I remember with fond memories and excitement nown.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by 27Pushing30: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Is there any apolitical person in Nigeria today?
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Donangelo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
When are you passing out? If it is beyond match 2023 then you don'tneed to worry. They will bring the job to your door step.
emmycourage1:
Noted. I'm a serving corp member. Who have applied before, is the pay encouraging?
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Truthdeypain: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Everything is set in place for us to vote in the most accepted and most loved man Peter Obi.

Meanwhile, I will like to know what Iragbiji is doing so that we can also support their son candidacy to become the village life president please?

grin grin
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Truthdeypain: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zico5:

Continue in your delusional mind. Tell me how Obi want to win this election and I will tell u how easy it is for cow to enter through the key hole. You guys don't reason before spewing trash. Obi can only win if election is holding in Biafra land. But in the whole of Nigeria, just forget it. It's work in futility.

Who do you support?
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by CSTRR: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Who do you support?
Someone is writing "biafra" to insult Peter obi, and you are still asking him who he supports?

Who he supports is irrelevant.
He is a bigot. His opinion is not scientific.

If it was left to him, Peter obi would have zero votes.
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by BATified2023: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
I hereby withdraw my support for Bola Ahmed Tinubu because of his irritant supporters. They abuse, shout down,, bully and insult people. They are bigots who have taken to Tribalist attacks on fellow Nigerians who feed them. I cannot be a part of such a failed movement anymore.

Tinubu will go nowhere in 2023
chinedu u just expose yourself on a public forum n further solidify d claim that igbos should never b trusted

If an Igbo man greets u good morning check your time

This are some of the topics u created so,I guess u were supporting tinubu then?

Mischievous akpu munching gorilla

Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by yetunsbay(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Everything is set in place for us to vote in the most accepted and most loved man Peter Obi.

Meanwhile, I will like to know what Iragbiji is doing so that we can also support their son candidacy to become the village life president please?
Do you really believe Obi can win this election ?
Lol, a mirage.

He might obviously win in future if he's consistent thou.

1 Like

Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Zico5(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
00FFT00:

In fact, your own is bucket not handkerchief
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by BATified2023: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
00FFT00:

the only way an Igbo can b president is if igbos are d presidential candidate of all the political parties in Nigeria
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by DamiAyo17(f): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This huzzle that year ....

A real niggarrr don huzzle and suffer sha

That time them give me apo 2( assistant presiding officer 2)
Am not into that huzzle now....now a certified keyboard warrior and a bomber
Can u pls put me through how it is done, I DNT understand this their grammar oo
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Xhurskid: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
I can't print the acknowledgment slip why?
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by DamiAyo17(f): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
I served 2017, DNT know if I can still apply
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by NDSMELODY(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Xhurskid:
I can't print the acknowledgment slip why?
they will send it to your email, download it and go print it at cafe. They sent mine to me in my Gmail immediately after registration, I have downloaded it
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Jemex003: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Time to befriend one or two in your state, so they can log in and give us the 411 on APC RIGGING FORMATS. grin

Oya oooooo!

Over to you Tillian Tchioskiv (transgendered) from Orly East! grin

HMMMM so APC is giving you guy’s sleepless time
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by NDSMELODY(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
DamiAyo17:
I served 2017, DNT know if I can still apply
pls how much was the payment and is there any other benefit ?
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Gourdoinc(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
BATified2023:
chinedu u just expose yourself on a public forum n further solidify d claim that igbos should never b trusted

If an Igbo man greets u good morning check your time

This are some of the topics u created so,I guess u were supporting tinubu then?

Mischievous akpu munching gorilla
I once again reiterate my position. I have withdrawn my support for Tinubu and i stand by my word. I am doing so because of his supporters and i wont change my mind. My vote is precious and will be a decider on who wins. Tinubu will never smell Aso rock, unless he is coming there as a tourist.

As for the names you called me,, Na your mama you dey call her nickname.
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Idamond: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
For those asking how much is the pay..
It a voluntary service they only spay you stipend to use hold body...
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by zubimete(f): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
emmycourage1:
i serve 2018/2019. The pay was 24k for gov\ presidential .nd training allowee 6k.
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Xhurskid: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
NDSMELODY:
they will send it to your email, download it and go print it at cafe. They sent mine to me in my Gmail immediately after registration, I have downloaded it
I did not receive it. It over 6 hours I registered now
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by morohunfola78008: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
How much,,,How much,,,...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo / 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report / Can One Become Rich As A Salary Earner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.