Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger (4213 Views)

Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City / Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by Tokotaya: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
A taxi driver is trending in Ghana after he exposed his manhood and was playing with it beside his female passenger.

A lady uploaded the video narrating the experience of her ‘little sister’ whose age she did not give.

She said the younger sister took a cab and the driver started praising her beauty and asked her to sleep with him.

The younger sister reportedly declined and the driver brought out a wad of money to convince her to change her mind.

When she still declined, the driver reportedly then whisked out his manhood and was masturbating as he was driving.

The passenger then brought out her phone and filmed the incident without the knowledge of the driver.
The taxi driver was so carried away he did not notice he was being filmed. He even asked the lady to go away with the fare.

The senior sister of the victim asked that the video be widely circulated to warn any female who might want to board his cab.

Watch the clip here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/09/15/taxi-driver-exposes-his-manhood-beside-female-passenger/

2 Shares

Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by Tokotaya: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
That driver is a rape stat waiting to be added to the national tally. That level of lack of self-control is a threat to society. They should fish him out before it is too late.
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by Vibekiller(f): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mumu man!
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by Kajaard: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Too many mentally challenged people on the streets. Terrible.

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by xpressionx(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Madness everywhere.
Does ghana want to overtake kenyan,zimbabww and uganda in sexual perversion?
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
why did they block the animals's face?? let everyone see the face of this demon so they stay away from mad taxi drivers like him.
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by Chaos14: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Many are werey but few are roaming
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by Realmi: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin....konjinaba
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by nerdfrost(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
nawaaa ooooo.....I always say IF YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR EMOTION,YOU HAVE SOLVED 70% OF YOUR PROBLEMS
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by Enimin: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
A flasher

If I was that lady I'd grab the díck and break it as soon as we get to the bus stop where my people are...snap it clean in half...that'd teach him to keep his private parts private cheesy
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by falcon01: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Let her offer him a BJ then bite it off
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by PerfectStranger(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
nerdfrost:
nawaaa ooooo.....I always say IF YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR EMOTION,YOU HAVE SOLVED 70% OF YOUR PROBLEMS
Simply say “if you can control your gbola”
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by hope4nigeria(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2022
Tokotaya:

A taxi driver is trending in Ghana after he exposed his manhood and was playing with it beside his female passenger.

A lady uploaded the video narrating the experience of her ‘little sister’ whose age she did not give.

She said the younger sister took a cab and the driver started praising her beauty and asked her to sleep with him.

The younger sister reportedly declined and the driver brought out a wad of money to convince her to change her mind.

When she still declined, the driver reportedly then whisked out his manhood and was masturbating as he was driving.

The passenger then brought out her phone and filmed the incident without the knowledge of the driver.
The taxi driver was so carried away he did not notice he was being filmed. He even asked the lady to go away with the fare.

The senior sister of the victim asked that the video be widely circulated to warn any female who might want to board his cab.

Watch the clip here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/09/15/taxi-driver-exposes-his-manhood-beside-female-passenger/
you are a terrible lier, you carve a hand position of a driver and form a lie stories, you will rot in hell, why did you sensor it. I challenge you to Post the full picture

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by baralatie(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Enimin:
A flasher

If I was that lady I'd grab the díck and break it as soon as we get to the bus stop where my people are...snap it clean in half...that'd teach him to keep his private parts private cheesy
You should be concerned that the flasher is not a rapist?
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by paradiseVirgin: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2022
She get luck say the driver no drive enter lungu.

Him for give her bow leg grin

She get mind the record that kind thing..

If say the guy see am him for smash the phone come teach her kpekus lesson woto woto grin
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2022
Instead of him to go FCK his wife or gf his busy misbehaving to calm down, ewu! angry
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by Tokotaya: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
hope4nigeria:
you are a terrible lier, you carve a hand position of a driver and form a lie stories, you will rot in hell, why did you sensor it. I challenge you to Post the full picture

You would have saved yourself this embarrassing gaffe if you had watched the video and listened to the story told by the victim's sister. But then again, not everyone is blessed with common sense.
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by Gfssport(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ghanaians too like sex... dey don bad finish. Pls not all though

I sell gym and sport products. You name it we got it.
Chat me up on whatsapp 09048643623

Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by hope4nigeria(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tokotaya:

You would have saved yourself this embarrassing gaffe if you had watched the video and listened to the story told by the victim's sister. But then again, not everyone is blessed with common sense.
you with goat sense, you are not only lier, you are a thief.
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Enimin:
A flasher

Elastic
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by Enimin: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Elastic

Elastic bawo? You never see díck wey break before? Abeg help yaself and check it on google before woman go use reverse-cowgirl fracture ya penis
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by Iliveforever(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2022
You didn’t tell us if the driver later cum or not.
Re: Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger by HarlequinLekex: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dem suppose cut that pendulum bob

(1) (Reply)

Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! / 18 Year Old Girl Stabs Herself Because Her Boyfriend Cheated On Her (graphic ) / 8 Primary School Pupils Attack Their Class Monitor (Graphic pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.