Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos (29055 Views)

Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students / Nigerian Lady Jailed 21 Years For Attempted Murder Of 90-Year-Old Woman In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by adenigga(m): 3:51am On Sep 16, 2022
An Ikeja Special Offences Court on Thursday sentenced a 52-year-old- man, Akin Isaac, to 21 years for raping his 18-year–old daughter for 12 years in Lagos State.

Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo sentenced the convict to 21 years imprisonment following his plea of guilty to the one count preferred against him by the Lagos State Government.

During the arraignment, the state’s prosecution counsel, Omowumi Bajulaye-Bishi, told the court that Isaac defiled his daughter from age six to age 18.

According to the prosecution, the offence committed contravened Section 137 of the Criminal Law Cap C.17 Vol. 3 Laws of Lagos State, 2015.

In her judgment on the plea bargain agreement the convict signed with the state, the judge said the 21 years proposed sentence by the ministry of justice was too small to the offence which carried life imprisonment.

She held, “I knew this case very well, I could remember the survivor was crying when giving evidence before the court that she had abortion and how the defendant had beaten her.

“The prosecution had called four witnesses who testified against the defendant. The defendant initially pleaded not guilty.”

Earlier Justice Taiwo who handed down the sentence to Isaac had also directed the court registrar to put the defendant in the witness box to go through the process of plea bargain wherein he was asked whether he was forced or coerced by anybody whatsoever to change his plea from not guilty to guilty.

Isaac answered that he decided to change his plea. He started pleading with the court to have mercy on him.

However Bajulaye-Bishi , while reviewing the facts of the case, said between 2014 and 2020, the defendant was having unlawful sexual intercourse with his daughter which resulted into at least one pregnancy.

“The defendant also attempted to procure abortion for her and regularly administer drugs to her to prevent pregnancy.

“Trial commenced on February 7, 2022, in which the prosecution called four witnesses before the defendant approached the prosecution to change his plea.

Consequently the court admitted the convict’s plea of guilty and sentenced him to 21 years imprisonment.

Source: https://punchng.com/Father-defiles-daughter-for-12-years-jailed-21-years

3 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Promotions: 5:44am On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
Typical Afonja.
Him go don cast that püssy by now!!
enough of the tribal nonsense. The man did evil and deserves to rot in jail

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by jonahhh: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Funny enough , if some are being caught ¿ it means there are mad men like this out there getting away with it… and it’s one innocent dude that’ll have to deal with the damaged girl for the rest of his life

24 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by LeoDeKing: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
Typical Afonja.
Your ilk will not see anything wrong with this comment and indeed will rather endorse it with likes and shares.

But when same is done to you in return, you all start tagging all the mods, using report buttons, creating 100s of topics on it and keep following people up and down that they are tribalists.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by justicechichex: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2022
See as em dey. Enjoy ur watery beans in Kirikiri. Nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Kingozymandias(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Your ilk will not see anything wrong with this comment and indeed will rather endorse it with likes and shares.

But when same is done to you in return, you all start tagging all the mods, using report buttons, creating 100s of topics on it and keep following people up and down that they are tribalists.

Leave his tribe out of this and report the comment, stop derailing threads !!!
Rule 1 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

8 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by VictorDivine: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2022
What is wrong with some fathers?

Even in my grave I can't imagine making love to my daughter.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by ObamaMessi: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2022
IPOB terrorists and AFONJA skull miners are home to crime and sodomy of all kinds.

1 Like

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by fman(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

No vex bro.
I just wanted to point out that
The truth in a crude and ethical form

4 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by fman(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2022
Promotions:
I don't see any tribalism in my comment.
Maybe u find it resentful but I passed a message of Truth.

4 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by dollynnn(f): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2022
21 years is too small angry

He should have been chemically castrated first before sending him to the hangman

6 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by OmoMummy101(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Anointedclass: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2022
Is it a genetic disorder for a father’s dick to rise at his own daughter

7 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by ecolime(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2022
21 years because of Plea bargain? It's too small. Life imprisonment is more appropriate honestly.

fman:
Typical Afonja.
You are a dunce

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by JoeyNaza: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Bb
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by chaddy16: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
Typical Afonja.
I'm sure you're proud of yourself now. Congratulations for been the dumbest Biafran in republic of Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by jeromestarks: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Idiot!
I will never get to close with my daughters. They won't even give me handshake not to mention a hug.
They should share their problems with their mother not me.
She will tell me if I need to know.

4 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Aify147(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Can’t he be castrated?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Greatbubed: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2022
Haba
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2022
cool
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Gentlechika(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Promotions:
tribalisim is worse than corruption. Let's stop the hate and embrace tolerance, for crime knows no tribe. Thumbs up.

4 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Enimin: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Father-defiles-daughter-for-12-years-jailed-21-years

See him looking like a beast already

IPOB committing atrocity in Lagos since 1960 angry
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
Typical Afonja.

Igbos do this more. Very useless people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Caseywilliams(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2022
Typical Afonja can't do without minning...it's either skull minning or pussy drilling. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Utanisco(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2022
Chai

That gal pvssy don ROT

Tufiakwa

God pls don't allow me marry a victim

Thankyou jesus
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Caseywilliams:
Typical Afonja can't do without minning...it's either skull minning or pussy drilling. grin grin

The ipob miscreants are the best in this. Na there trademark and culture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by kennyz247(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2022
disgrace to the entire oduduwa/Yoruba family...
castrate hm instead

1 Like

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Vg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect / Parents Of Children Caught On Camera Throwing Waste In Drainage Channel Arrested / Taraba Residents Fleeing After Herdsmen Invaded A Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.