Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

GAZZUZZ House Hold Items - Family (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GAZZUZZ House Hold Items (93965 Views)

House Hold Items For Sale / House Hold Items For Sale / House Hold Items For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by Manuella4ace: 6:55pm On Feb 15
GAZZUZZ:

Sold

Baba time to start posting A/c, rechargeable fan and generators oo

5 Likes

Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by Prayfortheworld: 6:42am On Mar 01
GAZZUZZ:

Sold
Oga GAZZUZZ generator wey i buy from you wan kill me before my time.
It's been from one problem to another since then🤦

5 Likes

Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by DenreleDave(m): 6:54am On Mar 01
Why not go to his WhatsApp and chat him. Up..

I'm sure he can do sumtin abt it..
Prayfortheworld:

Oga GAZZUZZ
Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:56am On Mar 01
DenreleDave:
Why not go to his WhatsApp and chat him. Up..

I'm sure he can do sumtin abt it..
beans muncher how are you doing

1 Like

Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by Smattad: 10:40pm On Mar 18
@gazzuzz. Do you have any used75amps battery for sale?

1 Like

Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by RickyM: 2:08pm On Mar 22
Please help it’s urgent!!!!
Good day everyone, although I’ve heard a lot of opinions on both Hisense and that Thermocool is the best I’ve also heard people complaining about their Thermocool which leaves me baffled about which product to go for.
I want to get the Hisense FC91DD 702L freezer for ice block business…Can anyone advise me if it’s a good idea or not?
Please different opinions will be well appreciated.

Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by nickae: 4:05pm On Mar 23
RickyM:
Good day everyone, although I’ve heard a lot of opinions on both Hisense and that Thermocool is the best I’ve also heard people complaining about their Thermocool which leaves me baffled about which product to go for.
I want to get the Hisense FC91DD 702L freezer for ice block business…Can anyone advise me if it’s a good idea or not?

Hisense makes a lot of sense
Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by RickyM: 4:31pm On Mar 23
nickae:

Hisense makes a lot of sense
Thanks for the response, it’s much appreciated.
But I’ve looked everywhere on the internet for the power consumption and freezing capacity per 24hrs of the Hisense 702L and I’m yet to find that.
Had one of their product which is living up to the years?
Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by dollarnaira: 6:13pm On Mar 23
RickyM:

First, how do you plan to power it?
Note 702L is very very big
Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by RickyM: 6:35pm On Mar 23
dollarnaira:

First, how do you plan to power it?
Note 702L is very very big
Yes boss I am very much aware of its size.
Four days output is what I care about so I want to be able to load it up with at least 25piece of tied water to make ice 🧊
I plan to power it with a 7.5kwh battery pack, 3kva inverter and 4200W solar panel array
Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by dollarnaira: 6:36pm On Mar 23
RickyM:

I plan to power it with a 7.5kwh battery pack, 3kva inverter and 4200W solar panel array
At what volt?
What is the wattage of the freezer?
Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by RickyM: 6:38pm On Mar 23
dollarnaira:

At what volt?
230V
According to what’s written online it’s 140W but I will confirm when I get to a showroom as I can’t seems to find that information even on fouani
Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by dollarnaira: 6:46pm On Mar 23
RickyM:

230V
According to what’s written online it’s 140W but I will confirm when I get to a showroom as I can’t seems to find that information even on fouani

I meant the voltage of the inverter.
12 or 24v
Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by RickyM: 6:56pm On Mar 23
dollarnaira:

I meant the voltage of the inverter.
12 or 24v

It is a 24v system
Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by dollarnaira: 7:04pm On Mar 23
RickyM:

It is a 24v system

Ok
It should
But what is the highest load in watt have you used on the inverter?

Note too that it takes considerable amount of time to freeze materials in such a huge freezer.

Well, as for me I would have gone for a lesser littre in bits, say 250L or 200L each ×3. So that in case of bad weather I have something to power. Not puting all eggs in one basket of a thing.This is me o.

4 Likes

Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by RickyM: 7:12pm On Mar 23
dollarnaira:

Ok
It should
But what is the highest load in watt have you used on the inverter?

Note too that it takes considerable amount of time to freeze materials in such a huge freezer.

Well, as for me I would have gone for a lesser littre in bits, say 250L or 200L each ×3. So that in case of bad weather I have something to power. Not putting all eggs in one basket of a thing.This is me o.

Yes I very much understand your point of view and it’s a very good idea. I have another upright freezer foreign used which is 110W 220L.
The highest wattage appliances I have now is the water heater which singly consume 1400W.
Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by dollarnaira: 7:23pm On Mar 23
RickyM:

Yes I very much understand your point of view and it’s a very good idea. I have another upright freezer foreign used which is 110W 220L.
The highest wattage appliances I have now is the water heater which singly consume 1400W.

Good.
Just that the economy is too bad to experiment with hard earn fund.
Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by RickyM: 9:37pm On Mar 23
dollarnaira:

Good.
Just that the economy is too bad to experiment with hard earn fund.

Yes and that is why I don’t want to make a choice of freezer I’ll regret and my reason for coming on here to ask for opinions
Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by kobarney(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31
Don’t buy the 720L. But the 250L X 2 or 3 as recommended by that guy. Since it’s solar powered. The larger the vaccum(space) the longer it takes to chill and eventually freeze.

The more the content in the freezer the longer it takes to freeze up.

With that set up forget about water heater. Focus on your ice blocks bro. Kill that 720L idea if you aren’t on a 33kva line.

6 Likes

Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by soccerlite: 7:50pm On Apr 26
RickyM:

Yes boss I am very much aware of its size.
Four days output is what I care about so I want to be able to load it up with at least 25piece of tied water to make ice 🧊

Since it's iceblock biz, why not fabricate one as those guys in the biz do

1 Like

Re: GAZZUZZ House Hold Items by RickyM: 11:42pm On May 08
kobarney:
Don’t buy the 720L. But the 250L X 2 or 3 as recommended by that guy. Since it’s solar powered. The larger the vaccum(space) the longer it takes to chill and eventually freeze.

The more the content in the freezer the longer it takes to freeze up.

With that set up forget about water heater. Focus on your ice blocks bro. Kill that 720L idea if you aren’t on a 33kva line.
I’ve not been on here for a while, I ended up buying 519L Haier Thermocool but it’s not doing the job as I expected and it consume at least 240W even though it’s rated 140W sad sad
But it’s not actually all useless as I plan on getting fabricated ice block machine and whenever I harvest I will be putting them inside the freezer

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.