Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Am Now Safe, I Thank God For That Sabinus And..........(2) (3). (5) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Now Safe, I Thank God For That Sabinus And..........(2) (3). (5) (192 Views)

How To Relocate To Canada From Nigeria Within 3-5 Months / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Wanted: 3-5 Fantastic Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now Safe, I Thank God For That Sabinus And..........(2) (3). (5) by Baddestgoat1: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
It was reported yesterday that, popular Nigerian comedian and skit maker better known as Sabinus or Mr funny1 survived a ghastly accident in the early hours of Sunday 11 September 2022. The comedian said he was driving in Lagos when a drunk driver lost his way and crushed him on his lane, Sabinus car was totally damaged, but the comedian wasn't injured, he is safe and sound, he also mentioned that this is his first time of experience such a ghastly accident.
full story on Google via kopy9ja here https://www.google.com/search?q=kopy9ja&client

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make Your First Million?, Affiliate Marketing Will Get You There. / Earn Money Daily From Using Just Your Smartphone And Internet / 10 Best Law Universities In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.