Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Beckham Queues For 12 Hours To Pay His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beckham Queues For 12 Hours To Pay His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (291 Views)

24-Hour Wake For Pelé Begins As Fans Line Up To Pay Last Respects (Photos) / David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beckham Queues For 12 Hours To Pay His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II by Oliveronline: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
David Beckham was one of the many Britons who queued for a number of hours to pay his respects to Queen Elizabeth II in Westminster Hall.

WHAT HAPPENED? As Great Britain continues to mourn of death of Queen Elizabeth II, many have turned out in London to visit her lying in state at Westminster Hall. Beckham - who arrived at 2am - was seen amongst the hoards of people on Friday afternoon and spoke about why he felt it was right to carry out such a gesture.

WHAT HE SAID: "Her Majesty meant so much in so many different ways," he told ITV News. "I can speak on my behalf from the amount of times I was able to meet her through my career.

"I was very lucky, I always wanted to represent my country so to represent my country, to be captain of my country and every time we stood there and we wore those three lions shirts and we sang God Save The Queen, that was something that meant so much to us."

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/beckham-queues-for-12-hours-to-pay-his-respects-to-queen-elizabeth-ii/bltfeccd7f84f86529f

Re: Beckham Queues For 12 Hours To Pay His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II by EverythingPhone(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27
Oliveronline:
David Beckham was one of the many Britons who queued for a number of hours to pay his respects to Queen Elizabeth II in Westminster Hall.

WHAT HAPPENED? As Great Britain continues to mourn of death of Queen Elizabeth II, many have turned out in London to visit her lying in state at Westminster Hall. Beckham - who arrived at 2am - was seen amongst the hoards of people on Friday afternoon and spoke about why he felt it was right to carry out such a gesture.

WHAT HE SAID: "Her Majesty meant so much in so many different ways," he told ITV News. "I can speak on my behalf from the amount of times I was able to meet her through my career.

"I was very lucky, I always wanted to represent my country so to represent my country, to be captain of my country and every time we stood there and we wore those three lions shirts and we sang God Save The Queen, that was something that meant so much to us."

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/beckham-queues-for-12-hours-to-pay-his-respects-to-queen-elizabeth-ii/bltfeccd7f84f86529f

Do you still need the redmi 10 battery
Re: Beckham Queues For 12 Hours To Pay His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II by Oliveronline: 11:23pm On Feb 27
EverythingPhone:

Do you still need the redmi 10 battery
Yeah... wia u base?
Re: Beckham Queues For 12 Hours To Pay His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II by EverythingPhone(m): 5:28am On Feb 28
Oliveronline:
Yeah... wia u base?

But I’m in Lagos that’s the only issue

But it can be waybilled to your location if interested
Re: Beckham Queues For 12 Hours To Pay His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II by noobody(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28
EverythingPhone:

But I’m in Lagos that’s the only issue

But it can be waybilled to your location if interested

Do not trust this criminal

He is a petty thief!!

https://www.nairaland.com/8006674/user-everythingphone-scammer#128692416

(1) (Reply)

Dual Nationality Footballers That Are Eligible To Play For Super Eagles / Our Premier League Football Betting Tips 10 HT DRAWS Games 120 ODDS, More On You / Nigeria U23 Lose To Academy In Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.