Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Pictures Of Convicted Uk Looters - No Black Man Has Been Jailed Yet! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Convicted Uk Looters - No Black Man Has Been Jailed Yet! (1311 Views)

Ex-egyptian President, Morsi Jailed 20 Years / Former Ukraine Leader Yulia Tymoshenko Has Been Jailed For Seven Years. / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Convicted Uk Looters - No Black Man Has Been Jailed Yet! by kurus: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2011
Re: Pictures Of Convicted Uk Looters - No Black Man Has Been Jailed Yet! by tunnytox(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
Don't mind some self haters the looters were from several races whites, blacks asians etc but some people here just prefer to mention only blacks alone. Picture don't lie at least its now for the whole world to see, one mofo here even said blacks crime is always the worst as if blacks have a special way of committing their crimes which differ from other races.
Re: Pictures Of Convicted Uk Looters - No Black Man Has Been Jailed Yet! by tpia5: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2011
kurus:

To Kandikane and other haters who have low opinion of themselves( they think blacks were responsible for the looting in the UK), well i have news for you. I got to Salford in Manchester on Tuesday in the very heart of where the riots where taking place in Salford. I could see the bonfire from where i was staying that day. I walked through the midst of the rioters(no be mouth, na God and his angels that saved me and my party that day) and there was not a single black face in their midst. In my apartment building where i am staying, i saw 2 guys come up and go into their flats with looted items and black face masks and hoods on and they were white, NOT blacks.

Kandikane, I am calling you out by name cos you and some others said some misguided things about blacks on that thread. Well, the attached pictures are pictures of Thursday Manchester  evening news showing 8 people sent to jails for the Manchester riots. Not one of them is black. Of course, some black people were involved but know that evil has no colour, race or creed. It exists everywhere.

really.
Re: Pictures Of Convicted Uk Looters - No Black Man Has Been Jailed Yet! by donjon: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
Re: Pictures Of Convicted Uk Looters - No Black Man Has Been Jailed Yet! by pleep(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
Good topic.

(1) (Reply)

Will There Be Wwlll Or Not ? ( Must Read) / Long Queues In London As Fuel Scarcity Worsen (vid) / Breaking News:- Kenya Stand-off: Explosions In Renewed Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.