Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase (53135 Views)

Port Harcourt-Aba-Maiduguri Eastern Railway Corridor Construction Speeds Up / Woman Dies As FRSC Officials Rescue Baby From Lone Accident In Ondo / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Segzy19: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
Very old video....
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
I remember once were police pursue a pure water seller him use ford van to drive but the police can't catch him people caster for road
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Arysexy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
gassbee:
if anything happens to d officer, all those involved go hear am
. Where you go see them?
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Kosoco(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Mugu!! I don't say things off media like you. I am on ground to know what's up
kiddo you still don't know anything.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by gassbee: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Arysexy:
. Where you go see them?
make something happen first
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Lukuluku69(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
rickpat:
the officer will die and the driver will face jail term or life sentence which he would have avoided by stopping the vehicle....

there's this saying...two people no dey mad at same time...avoid the devil

Very true. But who come lose more should the above scenario play out?

One is six feet below and the other in a gallow for Manslaughter ( 7 Years) there would be Lawyers that can argue hisa case that the Officer jumped on his hood.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Freelancer2020(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
A month plus story, nairaland can do better.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Ofemmanu1: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Them de carry me go where I no no
HELP.
Pls HELP...
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Ofemmanu1: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
rickpat:
exacty my point....it's not worth it...some people with still argue and blame the officer with their baseless argument that won't stand in court..

That guy was saying the officer was a deadbeat cos normally, he's not worth clinging on bonets
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by tafat: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Na wa, but some people no really cherish their lives o cry
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:25am On Sep 18, 2022
That road safety vehicle driver is a serious mumu. Is that how to chase a traffic offender
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by simonsayz: 4:06am On Sep 18, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Stop talking trash. Was he the one who put the frsc personnel on his bonnet?? How will he be charged for attempted murder when it was the officer who climb the hood of the bonnet by himself.... Or is that how frsc mgt asked their officers to be working

Your thinking is porous bro…that driver clearly has an attempt to hit the marshal when he tried to stop the vehicle….in order for the FRSC staff not to fall to d ground he has to hold on to the top of the bonnet am sure u have not gotten experience in life if not u will know what am saying….stop applauding wrong doings.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by olaolaking: 4:46am On Sep 18, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Are you ok??

As for the court session, call me when he appears in court
Why must you be called before you do your job? Did anyone call you before you involved yourself here?

You can ask again if I am OK. As if you can ask me such in real life
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by phemmyfour: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2022
rickpat:
i nevee said the officer is right....my point was is if the officer is killed in the process,will the driver till the court that the officer is wrong to jump on his bonnet?...for the sake of peace the driver should have just stopped the vehicle...and avoid any trouble that could come up in the long run
The officer is foolish if he eventually dies. It will only cost frsc one minute silent
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by sylve11: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2022
aycapri:
He should try as much as possible to find an escape route, if not. Sorry is his case.

lol grin
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by shonepet: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2022
This is the reason why I don't like Nairaland, News are posted very late after some days, most stories are old.
Why on earth should this kind of story be posted here?? Story of over 6 months old.
Seun needs to wake up his bloggers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens / What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.