Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Urgent Help - Inability To Restore Whatsapp Chat History/backup - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help - Inability To Restore Whatsapp Chat History/backup (237 Views)

Clean Apple Macbook Pro Core I5, 8GB Ram 500gb Hdd 7hours Backup At Cheap Price / How Can I See My Girlfriend Whatsapp Chat Messages / Clean Apple Macbook Pro Core I5, 8GB Ram 500gb Hdd 7hours Backup At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help - Inability To Restore Whatsapp Chat History/backup by kolly1628: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Please I urgently needs help to restore my WhatsApp backup.

My account was suddenly banned by WhatsApp without any violation's. During the banned I installed GBWHATSAPP and also tried WHATSAPP BUSINESS temporary on the phone.

Later on, late last night my banned was lifted but couldn't restore my backup from Google drive.

I discovered that all my pictures and documents under WhatsApp images, documents were empty folder. Later on, I was able to discovered that they had been moved to GBWHATSAPP, I copied then and created a new folder WhatsApp to pasted them. But still with the copying, WhatsApp is still not restoring.

I had tried different things to get my backup back but all to no avail. I tried to install WhatsApp on another phone copying the backup folder from the former, still no head way and Google drive is not showing any backup data. I also tried MOBILETRANS - WHATSAPP TRANSFER (they are requesting for payment).

Please if you have any idea on how I can easily restore my chat history back. Kindly help.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Air 2011 . 60k / Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic / UX/UI Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.