Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

How Can I See My Girlfriend Whatsapp Chat Messages - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I See My Girlfriend Whatsapp Chat Messages (12353 Views)

Urgent Help - Inability To Restore Whatsapp Chat History/backup / Track Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Whatsapp Chats And Phone Number / Extreme Scare Prank On My Girlfriend!!! She Peed Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I See My Girlfriend Whatsapp Chat Messages by adamubk(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
WhatsApp chat messages?
quora.com Sunday, March 11, 2018 22:23

Sunny Maringanti
Engineer by choice.
13w ago
Please use the methods with caution and not for unethical purposes. Monitoring an individual’s conversations without their permission is an invasion of their privacy. Before you attempt to access their WhatsApp account, ask the person for permission.

There are multiple ways to get access to someone else’s whatsapp account

Method 1:Web WhatsApp

Open WhatsApp on a friend's phone.
Tap Settings or ⋮.
Tap WhatsApp Web/Desktop or WhatsApp Web.
Open the WhatsApp Web website on your computer.
Point the phone's camera at your computer to scan the QR code.
Method 2: MAC Spoofing[2]

A Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a 12-character unique identifier assigned to the network adapter of your WiFi device. A MAC address can be used to uniquely identify the smart phone of your friend whom you want to hack the Whatsapp account on the Internet or the local network.

If you want to access the whatsapp account of your friend, you need to find the MAC address of their account. Follow the below steps in order to hack your friend’s account.

Step 1: Uninstall Whatsapp Account from your device

Initially, you must uninstall your Whatsapp account from your device.
Don’t worry! Your account can be reinstalled and configured at the end of your Hacking process.
Be Careful! Make sure that your Whatsapp account on your mobile device is completely uninstalled successfully.
Step 2: Acquire the smart phone of the target (victim) that you wish to Hack

Get the mobile phone of the victim that you desire to access. Though it is little bit rugged, try to acquire the mobile phone of the victim.
The victim’s mobile phone will be essential at two variant steps throughout the hacking process.
Be cautious while using the victim’s phone. Don’t take much time and try to place it back before the victim starts to locate the device.
Step 3: Locate the MAC (Media Access Control) Address from the Target’s Phone

A MAC address is a 12-character unique identifier assigned to the mobile device which can be served as its online identity.
A MAC address varies from one device to other. So, find the platform of the smart phone that is used by the victim.
A MAC address consists of six pairs of digits that are separated by colons. For Example, it looks like (01:53:35:47:78: cb).
Smartphone Platform: How to find MAC Address?
Android : Settings >> About Phone >> Status >> Wi- Fi MAC address
iPhone : Settings >> General >> About >> Wi-Fi Address.
Windows Phone : Settings >> About >> More info >> MAC Address.
BlackBerry : Options >> Device >> Device and Status Info >> WLAN MAC
Step 4: Find the MAC address of your own Mobile Phone

Get the MAC address of your Mobile device and save and ensure that you store it in a secure manner.
Again, you’ll require your MAC address to use your mobile device after completion of your hacking process.
Step 5: Alter [Spoof] your MAC address similar to the victim’s MAC address

Spoofing the MAC address allows your mobile device look similar as victim’s device.
By spoofing there is an advantage of letting you to persuade Whatsapp that you are logging into your own account.
But, truly you are trying to log in into the victim’s Whatsapp account.
Step 6: Install variant spoofing apps depending on the victim’s mobile device.
Device : Spoofing App

iPhone (or) other device : MacDaddy X or WifiSpoof.
–>Use this app to change your MAC address.
Android : BusyBox, Terminal Emulator
–>Both these apps are available for free on Google Play.

In the terminal, type “ip link show” and you can view a list of interfaces.
Identify the one that has your MAC address.
Example:

Assume we’ll use the eth0 interface. In the terminal emulator, enter “ip link set eth0 address XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX” and “ip link set eth0 broadcast XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX”, where eth0 is the interface you identified and XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX is your target’s MAC address. In order to verify that you’ve changed your MAC address successfully, enter “ip link show eth0.”

Step 7: Re-Install and configure whatsapp account on your Device

After installing and configuring Whatsapp account on your device, you access the victim’s whatsapp account.
Enter the victim’s phone number so as to set up WhatsApp rather than your own.
This allows you to receive and send messages from the victim’s account.
Step 8: Attain Confirmation Code from the victim’s mobile phone

During the WhatsApp configuration process, confirmation code will be sent to the victim’s phone number.
Access the victim’s phone for the last time to acquire that verification code.
Enter it into WhatsApp that is on your phone.
Finally, you have successfully hacked the Whatsapp account of your target.
If you don’t wish the victim to detect about your spoofing, make sure to delete the confirmation code from their device.
Step 9: Change your MAC address as earlier after successfully accessing the victim’s mobile.

Similarly, repeat the instructions to change the MAC address, but you need to change it to your original address rather than the victim’s MAC address.
Now, your mobile will be restored to its original position and ensures that there are no future problems with Internet usage or connectivity issues.
Method 3: Spy Software[3]

The easiest way of spying WhatsApp messages is to use a spy software program. In the current marketing trend, there are bounteous companies that are promoting WhatsApp spy programs. In spite of many companies, we must choose genuine spy apps that are trustworthy. One of the best software to spy on WhatsApp is mySpy which is well-known for its quality and it is one of the top-notch features. You will have to download and install the mySpy app onto the victim’s phone on which you want to access and monitor the WhatsApp messages. Make sure that you can keep the victim’s phone with you for few minutes.

1. Get permission to monitor victim’s phone

The spy apps that you use are very much essential and intended for the employees, parents, government officials in order to access or monitor the activities of subordinates, children and other . Before proceeding, make sure that the victim gives permission to access and monitor their mobile.

2. Select apt SPY program or app

Various spy apps or programs are offered by various app providers. Study and analyse in order to find a best spy program that best suits your mobile device. You need to consider the following factors to select a genuine app.

Purpose of the app
Efficiency of the app
Whether it hides spy activity undetected from the victim
mySpy and Spymaster Pro are very good apps or programs that can be used to access other’s whatsapp account.

Step 3: Purchase and install best spy program

Buy a genuine app and install the app by following the on-screen instructions.
This app must be installed on your phone as well as the victim’s phone.
Step 4: Configure the app and initiate tracking

Follow the instructions so as to install the app and make sure that you complete all the settings properly so as to start the hacking process.
Now, you can receive all the conversation on the victim’s account. Successfully, you’ve accessed the whatsapp account of your friend or beloved ones.
P.S: As the question asked seems to be repetitive and have many answers. I have used the best two answers and reference here. I do not claim to write the answer here.

Footnotes

break;

Before you do anything, decide what you will do if you find out that he is cheating on you. If the answer is nothing, then is it something you need to know?
Think about why you have that feeling. Does it have a rational basis?
Think about what divulging that feeling might mean to your relationship. It implies that you do not trust him; what if you’re wrong? How will he feel? How will you feel? You need to keep this in mind for every step that follows 4, below.
Figure out your next steps if step 5 ‘fails’ (you feel as though you did not get a truthful answer, or for some other reason).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I See My Girlfriend Whatsapp Chat Messages by reginmonica13: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Looking for a way out? It's simple, When it comes to tracking Locations of mobile phones, computer system & individuals using them or remote mobile hacking into devices, This Genius hacker provides the very best of services, I'm glad to introduce him to you all, I have been fooled many times by some other Sham hackers that pretend to be what they are not and it really makes me feel bad. I was at the point of giving up, but luckily, I was introduced to the best hacker ever, contact his gmail on fredvalcyberghost who he eventually offered me the best solution I ever needed retrieving some old deleted texts and a round-the-clock location monitoring of my husband's phone and everything worked fine, he's very fast honest and reliable, work with him today for the best solution. contact him on fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can text or call him on +1- (423)641 1452
Re: How Can I See My Girlfriend Whatsapp Chat Messages by reginmonica13: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2023
I appreciate Fred for making me realise the truth to a certified hacker who knows a lot about what he is doing. I strongly recommend you hire him because he's the best out there and always delivers. I have referred over 10 people to him and all had positive results. He can help you hack into any devices, social networks including – Facebook, Hangout, iMessages, Twitter accounts, Snap chat , Instagram, Whatsapp, wechat, text messages ,smartphone cloning,tracking emails and also any other social media messenger or sites. It’s advisable to hire a professional hacker.Thank me later. Contact him here. Fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can text, call and him on +14236411452
Re: How Can I See My Girlfriend Whatsapp Chat Messages by reginmonica13: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
I just broke with a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend. I was in a really bad place emotionally because I had the suspicion my partner was cheating but I couldn’t confirm it. I reached out to a close friend and she introduced me to him. He explained how he would grant me access to my partners’ phone without him being aware, of course I was skeptical at first but I had to erase the doubts so I went through with the process and he delivered giving me access to old texts and incoming texts on Whatsapp, Facebook, message he also got me into his Instagram account and I was able to confirm my suspicion and leave that toxic relationship contact Fred hacker. I made the right call doing this because of the relief I felt after you may also need this service if you find yourself with an untrustworthy partner, Contact him on fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and call/text him on +14236411452 and whatsapp him on +12148142048
Re: How Can I See My Girlfriend Whatsapp Chat Messages by reginmonica13: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2023
The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. When people cheat in any arena, they diminish themselves-they threaten their own self-esteem and their relationships with others by undermining the trust they have in their ability to succeed and in their ability to be true. Cheating is the most disrespectful thing one human being can do to another. If you aren’t happy in a relationship, end it before starting another one. respect a person who is loyal in a relationship, by cheating on him or her. If you succeed in cheating on someone, don’t think that the person is a fool, realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserve. If you notice any suspicious act on your partner if he or she is cheating. You need to write MR FRED to help you remotely spoof on the target phone to retrieve text messages, call logs, social media activities, bank information and many more. They deliver the best services and get you the peace of mind you deserve. Email: fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and TEXT/CALL him on: +14236411452 and whatsapp him on +12148142048 Best wishes…
Re: How Can I See My Girlfriend Whatsapp Chat Messages by molicelli67: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
I caught my husband so many times through his chats and all about cheating on me and when i told him he always claims that he has changed and all. right now he hides his phone from me and i still guess he is cheating cause i could not break into his phone any more so i was referred to a hacker named Fred Valentino who i ran to for help and this hacker was able to break into his phone and proved me with the access to my husband phone without my spouse knowing about the hack. Right in my phone I have all my husband's daily activities . I got to read all his chats, texts, calls, whatsapp, Facebook, and many more. This hacker is really great, thank you. Did you find this review helpful? contact him via gmail fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can text, call him on +14236411452
Re: How Can I See My Girlfriend Whatsapp Chat Messages by sandrtarace500: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
I was suspecting my husband was cheating on me and lying about it to my face. Thanks to my friend, she connected me to this great hacker. He spied on my husband’s phone, gave me access to everything on his phone, his email conversations, text messages and phone conversations and a whole lot more. This hacker is one of the best ever, his email address is fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com if anyone ever needs his service. He’s reliable and efficient and You can text, call him on +14236411452

(1) (Reply)

#¥€£$ Build Your Website And Peer-to-peer Community Today / Pls,where Is Lenovo Centre In Lagos? / I Use Small Generator To Power My Hp Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.