Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Video Of LASTMA Officials Driving Against Traffic Happened In 2020 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Video Of LASTMA Officials Driving Against Traffic Happened In 2020 (17594 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video Of LASTMA Officials Driving Against Traffic Happened In 2020 by Iamthoney(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
On my way to Lastma office make I go Facebook and put am for this manchi body wey dey cap vertical. Him go collect woto woto cos I no comprisone wetin him caprisone cos na Lie Muhamed dey come out from him talking drum

Re: The Video Of LASTMA Officials Driving Against Traffic Happened In 2020 by hotseat: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Shame on LASTMAdness!

The date and time is not the bone of contention but that those who ought to enforce the law against one-way driving are actually perpetrators themselves!

This act of impunity is not limited to LASTMA alone but is the norm with other law enforcement agents as well.

Do as I say and not as I do government!

IDIOTAS!
Re: The Video Of LASTMA Officials Driving Against Traffic Happened In 2020 by Benwallt(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin Another excuse from all these professional bunch of clown

No be only 2020 na 2030 tongue
You called to say you saw me at Bariga and told you I am in Nasarawa n you still don't believe me. Let's all be reasonable sometimes
Re: The Video Of LASTMA Officials Driving Against Traffic Happened In 2020 by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Realist12:
Lagos state government has learnt to be very proactive and counter all these propaganda on social media asap.
Good one these people cannot continue using social media to decieve the citizens and causing unrest . Once bitten twice shy .
the political vultures are already hovering on the news
We're just too gullible in this country
So how did u they are saying the truth either?
Re: The Video Of LASTMA Officials Driving Against Traffic Happened In 2020 by Hespee93: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Steuupeed:
Just imagine, internet is full of deciet

That's how one idiot uploaded a video of an event that occur after two caliming it hapoened recently.
Re: The Video Of LASTMA Officials Driving Against Traffic Happened In 2020 by Akaegwu(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
You are correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ticket Racketeering Rocks Rigasa Rail Station On Abuja-kaduna Line / Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s / U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into White Sands National Park, New Mexico (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.