Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin (1367 Views)

Arresting Putin In South Africa, A Declaration Of War On Our Country - Ramaphosa / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) / Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by bn365: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
''The West is trying to disintegrate our country...We respond to this with restraint, but only for the time being'' - Putin

1 Like

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by duro4chang(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
You should not have gone to war at all.

3 Likes

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by Softmirror: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
duro4chang:
You should not have gone to war at all.

IF YOU ARE IN HIS SHOES WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY?.

6 Likes

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by plrvipclub: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Softmirror:

Only a mad man will understand what it feels like to be in Putin's shoes. Ukraine already pledged to not join NATO, and NATO on the other hand will never admit a new member that has disputed territory as in the case of Creamea.

Putin and his fan boys like you thought this was going to be an easy ride for Russia to run over Ukraine. Guess who is getting it in the butt? 6 months in the war, and Russia has not gained any substantial objective rather they lost more territory in one week than they gained in 6 months.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by bn365: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
When I read posts like yours, I'm baffled
Russia is trading in Rubles with other nations and not in Euros or Dollars. That alone is a victory
Ghadafi was murdered by NATO for suggesting such to African countries
Ukraine made no such pledge. You are trying to misinform people. Ukraine has applied to join the EU as well

plrvipclub:

Only a mad man will understand what it feels like to be in Putin's shoes. Ukraine already pledged to not join NATO, and NATO on the other hand will never admit a new member that has disputed territory as in the case of Creamea.

Putin and his fan boys like you thought this was going to be an easy ride for Russia to run over Ukraine. Guess who is getting it in the butt? 6 months in the war, and Russia has not gained any substantial objective rather they lost more territory in one week than they gained in 6 months.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by dhammielare(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
You dey Nigeria dey analyze Ukraine and Russia war.. Your mumu never do you?? I shake my head for you..

plrvipclub:

3 Likes

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by okeysoninv: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
bn365:

Russia is trading in Rubles with other nations and not in Euros or Dollars. That alone is a victory
Ukraine made no such pledge. You are trying to misinform people. Ukraine has applied to join the EU as well

Ukraine will not join Nato, says Zelenskiy, as shelling of Kyiv ...
www.theguardian.com › world › mar › k...
15 Mar 2022 ·
Putards are shameless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by bn365: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
15th of March story?
You are not up to date, Pal
They are talking about "guarantor nations"' now

okeysoninv:
Ukraine will not join Nato, says Zelenskiy, as shelling of Kyiv ...
www.theguardian.com › world › mar › k...
15 Mar 2022 ·
Putards are shameless

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by Timatayo1: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sorry Putin your eyes do dey clear small small

2 Likes

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by plrvipclub: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
bn365:

Ukraine made no such pledge. You are trying to misinform people. Ukraine has applied to join the EU as well.

The EU is not a Military alliance, NATO is. EU is an economy Alliance. Ukraine is a sovereign nation and has the right to make such alliance that would further it's economic interest.
The Ruble is sitting on a big bubble and just give it a few more month and watch the bubble burst. Of course the west and Russia will always have distrust for each other.

5 Likes

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by Michelle70(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
here in Nigeria, the east wants to disintegrate us.
I hope Obi wins else it will be another round of wailing.
They blame Buhari, elizabeth and london for everything.
Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by duro4chang(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Softmirror:

I Would have employed diplomacy. At the end of this war the country might lose its position as world power.

1 Like

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by plrvipclub: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
dhammielare:
You dey Nigeria dey analyze Ukraine and Russia war.. Your mumu never do you?? I shake my head for you..

Your fault/ sickness that you decided to be limited. With all the Nigerian analysis that you have been doing what positive impact did it make?

1 Like

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by okeysoninv: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
bn365:
15th of March story?
You are not up to date, Pal
They are talking about "guarantor nations"' now

you emphatically lied that there was no pledge but the link disprove it. any way ukraine is collecting their land in the battlefield.

1 Like

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by bn365: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
You need to read the screenshot from NATO[Sept 1]. You don't know what you're talking about
Russia is not Libya.
NATO can't get Russia's oil and gas

okeysoninv:
you emphatically lied that there was no pledge but the link disprove it. any way ukraine is collecting their land in the battlefield.
Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by okeysoninv: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
bn365:
You need to read the screenshot from NATO. You don't know what you're talking about
Russia is not Libya

putard ur pathetic. see link where zelensky pledged Ukraine won't join NATO . you're still spilling trash from mouth

1 Like

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by bn365: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Keep fooling yourself

okeysoninv:
putard ur pathetic. see link where zelensky pledged Ukraine won't join NATO . you're still spilling trash from mouth

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by okeysoninv: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
bn365:
Keep fooling yourself

putard joining EU is not a NATO. Putard stop bringing in pre- invasion article here. you saw the date of my article.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by bn365: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
You're a Dullard. CNN article was in June. Take a look at BI article

okeysoninv:
putard joining EU is not a NATO. Putard stop bringing in pre- invasion article here. you saw the date of my article.
Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by okeysoninv: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
bn365:
You're a Dullard. CNN article was in June. Take a look at BI article

idiotic Putard doesn't know the difference between EU and NATO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by bn365: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dullard, You're playing the semantics game of the West. You're here trying to convince yourself that Ukraine hasn't joined NATO but on the ground, NATO is sending soldiers and weapons into Ukraine
Sleight of hand for normies like you.
Russia has insisted Ukraine cannot join the EU.
Joining the EU is a straight ticket to becoming a NATO member.
NATO is looking for a launchpad to attack Russia. Read the subject of my post.
Finland and Sweden about to join NATO just confirmed it. Finland used to be neutral, that's what Russia asked of Ukraine
The longer the war goes on, you will understand why Russia has chosen to engage in a war of attrition with the West.
Its going to be a slow grind. The citizens of the West will rise against their government when it starts to bite
Russia''s economy is backed by commodities. EU/US just print paper in exchange for commodity

okeysoninv:
idiotic Putard doesn't know the difference between EU and NATO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by dhammielare(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Seems you are pained.. I understand � �

plrvipclub:

Your fault/ sickness that you decided to be limited. With all the Nigerian analysis that you have been doing what positive impact did it make?
Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by plrvipclub: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
dhammielare:
Seems you are pained.. I understand � �

Pained that you are sick?

1 Like

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by okeysoninv: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
bn365:
Dullard, You're playing the semantics game of the West. Sleight of hand for normies like you.
Russia has insisted Ukraine cannot join the EU.
Joining the EU is a straight ticket to becoming a NATO member.
NATO is looking for a launchpad to attack Russia. Read the subject of my post.
Finland and Sweden about to join NATO just confirmed it. Finland used to be neutral, that's what Russia asked of Ukraine
The longer the war goes on, you will understand why Russia has chosen to engage in a war of attrition with the West.
Its going to be a slow grind. The citizens of the West will rise against their government when it starts to bite
Russia''s economy is backed by commodities. EU/US just print paper in exchange for commodity

this putard is really a big fool. so eu just like ecowas is also ur NATO. chai kids full Nairaland. wasting my time replying you . you don't worth it. find ur mate kid.

2 Likes

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by bn365: 4:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Dullard, Intelligent people don't take the West for their words. Their words and actions don't match
Their promise isn't worth the paper that it's written on. If they say one thing, they are doing something else
Keep talking rubbish there while Russia is fighting NATO soldiers on the frontline.
What was NATO doing fighting Libya in Africa?
You're a lightweight. Kids like you don't know any better

okeysoninv:
this putard is really a big fool. so eu just like ecowas is also ur NATO. chai kids full Nairaland. wasting my time replying you . you don't worth it. find ur mate kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by joyandfaith: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2022
bn365:

Russia is trading in Rubles with other nations and selling gas and oil at discounted prices. That is not winning. Ukraine is not joining nato. Putin wants grab lands. He said Ukraine is not a country what an insult. NATO deal happened before invasion but putin ignored it.
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/09/14/putin-rejected-early-ukraine-peace-deal-to-pursue-expanded-annexation-goals-reuters-a78787
Your conspiracy brain is misleading you.
EU memberhip is not an issue. Is like UK tellng Nigeria not to join AU. Rubbish.
Ukraine war is about influence.
Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by bn365: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Low info voters think branding people they disagree with as "conspiracy theorists", wins them the argument.
I was called a Conspiracy theorist during covid. I wear it like a badge of honor. It tells me that I'm way over the target
Here's the thing, the people who supported the West and their covid measures also support the West in their war against Russia
Such people all think alike - More like, they don't think for themselves.
Its a matrix

joyandfaith:

Russia is trading in Rubles with other nations and selling gas and oil at discounted prices. That is not winning. Ukraine is not joining nato. Putin wants grab lands. He said Ukraine is not a country what an insult. NATO deal happened before invasion but putin ignored it.
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/09/14/putin-rejected-early-ukraine-peace-deal-to-pursue-expanded-annexation-goals-reuters-a78787
EU memberhip is not an issue. Is like UK tellng Nigeria not to join AU. Rubbish.

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by haaryobhami: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Dumbass conspiracy theorist like him thinks hating the west while licking Russia ass makes them intelligent
Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by bn365: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Dumbo like you think siding with the West gets you a visa to travel
The West liberal world order is basically about enslaving Humans, reducing world population, etc., they tell you what their agenda is through organizations like WEF.
When people point out the evil emanating from the West, Dumbo brands it as hate.
When Melinda Gates said Africans will be dying like flies in the streets of Africa due to covid, when she was challenged on that statement, Dumbos like you took issues with people who called her out

haaryobhami:

Dumbass conspiracy theorist like him thinks hating the west while licking Russia ass makes them intelligent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by joyandfaith: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2022
bn365:
Low info voters think branding people they disagree with as "conspiracy theorists", wins them the argument.
I was called a Conspiracy theorist during covid. I wear it like a badge of honor. It tells me that I'm way over the target
Here's the thing, the people who supported the West and their covid measures also support the West in their war against Russia
Such people all think alike - More like, they don't think for themselves.
Its a matrix

You can publish your books on conspiracy theory and global affair. We can take you serious after that. I see people like you who are looking at alternative solutions to world problems as barking dogs. You guys have nothing to offer. No inventions. No innovations.
Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by bn365: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2022
You guys on the other hand are ''ínnovative'' and full of inventions. Like inventing rubbish out of thin air
No matter how many times the West plays these games, it doesn't phase you lot.
The world went through a period of lockdown because of a bioweapon created in a lab, when Russia said the US had labs in Ukraine[the US eventually had to own up after initial denial of it ever existing, then went ahead and accused Russia of intending to use bioweapon against Ukraine], did it worry you lot?
You were told to hate Russia, and believe the West on covid and you gladly obliged
You only accept what the man on the TV tells you to do. Everything you know and how you see the world is one dimensional
It's a matrix. Mind control thing. It is hard to break free, especially for you lots who believe in group-think

joyandfaith:

You can publish your books on conspiracy theory and global affair. We can take you serious after that. I see people like you who are looking at alternative solutions to world problems as barking dogs. You guys have nothing to offer. No inventions. No innovations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''the West Is Trying To Disintegrate Our Country'' - Putin by joyandfaith: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2022
bn365:
You guys on the other hand are ''ínnovative'' and full of inventions. Like inventing rubbish out of thin air
No matter how many times the West plays these games, it doesn't phase you lot.
The world went through a period of lockdown because of a bioweapon created in a lab, when Russia said the US had labs in Ukraine[the US eventually had to own up after initial denial of it ever existing, then went ahead and accused Russia of intending to use bioweapon against Ukraine], did it worry you lot?
You were told to hate Russia, and believe the West on covid and you gladly obliged
You only accept what the man on the TV tells you to do. Everything you know and how you see the world is one dimensional
It's a matrix. Mind control thing. It is hard to break free, especially for you lots who believe in group-think

Rubbish invention like smartphone you are using to type rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Wagner Group Forces Captured Military Headquarters In Rostov, Russia / Divine Justice! Hundreds Of HAMAS Perished In The Tunnels Under God's Wrath! / Hillary Clinton: USA Losing Information War To Alternative Media Hmm Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.