Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah (776 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by folak48: 4:23am On Sep 18, 2022
I have a father who will never never fail me
I have a father who will never never fail me
Jesus is my father who will never never fail me
Rock of ages never never fails.

Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
OAM4J
This is to testify to the great things God has done in my life, my name is Folake I am from a Muslim background . I started experiencing evil dreams immediately I finished secondary school in year 2000 although I didnt know their meanings but I knew they were bad dreams my curiosity and a need to put an end to those dreams made me to start going from one Alfas to another where I was given a soap to wash my head and the dreams stopped for a while.

I started facing delayed admission, lack of favour and more. The dreams returned with full blast while I was in 200l in higher institution with a dead relative cursing me in the dream.I started suffering serious attacks like eating in the dream, seeing myself in tombs going back to old schools, writing exams,being beaten by snakes constantly seeing my dead mother-in-law ,friends and family members and others which made me continue visiting babalawos, alfas , and even pastors paying for sacrifices all to no avail.

I later gave my life to Christ after listening to a gospel radio broadcast but my husband vehemently went against becoming a Christian because he's from a staunch Muslim family. I started reading privately Olukoya's books which revealed the meanings of the dreams to me and where it is stated in the Bible that "while men slept the enemy came and sow tares in his wheat and went his way"

I started suffering a great deal of afflictions like unemployment, business failure , lack of favour, hatred ,disappointment, promise and fail and many other terrible ones for almost 20 years. After giving my life to Christ, my jusband refused to allow me go to a church but I started attending deliverance programs which will make the dreams disappear for a while only to resurface. I would fast almost everyday and would wake up terrified facing a sad and moody day, white fasts and long hours of praying became a norm for me and I would cry my eyes out even while walking on the streets. I lost the Npower job I was managing and later went to 20k teaching job where I was sacked for demanding for my salary. My fish farming business crumbled after I saw a host of flies bombarding the room I used to farm.

I started having depression, hypertension, Urinary tract infection and other ailments.
As God would have it I saw Eriokanmi's post and called the man of God that he mentioned, he prescribed a 3 day white fast for me . I fasted but the dreams did not stop and I didnt stop calling him but he never ignored my calls and he would pray for me. Then I dreamt that my hair was shaved . He told me to go to Ikoyi mountain in osun state and I proceeded on the journey with tears, where I spent 7 days.

God visited me through the various ministers and prayer points directed at my problems such as bad foundation, deliverance from sexual molestation ,eating and other evil dreams stopped. He gave me the Holy Spirit and power he revealed those behind my problems and even enemies within.

On my 6th day on the mountain , I felt the urge to defecate and went to the restroom but the feaces would not come out I removed my underwear and squated, breathing heavily for the poo to come out. All of a sudden , a hard stool came out hitting the ceramic of the toilet with the sound of a stone, lo and behold, it was a dark stone. As I made to continue stooling, it rolled into the toilet hole.
God even revealed who my destiny helper is and gave me abundant grace. No more sickness, No more sorrow but the joy of the Lord.
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah ! Amen

7 Likes

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by Righthussle: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by folak48: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Righthussle:
Congratulations

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by Marakeem: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Congratulations and may your deliverance be permanent

2 Likes

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by folak48: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Marakeem:
Congratulations and may your deliverance be permanent

Amen, thank you sir.
Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by Mabizeka: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
folak48:

Thanks.
Congratulations.
Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by reubenobi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Congratulations... i saw your post back then. GOD is Great!

1 Like

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by folak48: 1:50am On Sep 19, 2022
reubenobi:
Congratulations... i saw your post back then. GOD is Great!

Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by folak48: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah! Amen.
Jesus is alive forever.

1 Like

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by Aladdin1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Praise be to God for your deliverance.

1 Like

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by CaptMarvel(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
God is Great. Your Deliverance and testimony is permanent in the name of Jesus, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by folak48: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Aladdin1:
Praise be to God for your deliverance.
Amen, thank you sir

1 Like

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by folak48: 6:35am On Sep 22, 2022
CaptMarvel:
God is Great. Your Deliverance and testimony is permanent in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Indeed He is great, Hallelujah!

2 Likes

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
folak48:
God visited me through the various ministers and prayer points directed at my problems such as bad foundation, deliverance from sexual molestation ,eating and other evil dreams stopped. He gave me the Holy Spirit and power he revealed those behind my problems and even enemies within.

On my 6th day on the mountain , I felt the urge to defecate and went to the restroom but the feaces would not come out I removed my underwear and squated, breathing heavily for the poo to come out. All of a sudden , a hard stool came out hitting the ceramic of the toilet with the sound of a stone, lo and behold, it was a dark stone. As I made to continue stooling, it rolled into the toilet hole.
God even revealed who my destiny helper is and gave me abundant grace. No more sickness, No more sorrow but the joy of the Lord.
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah ! Amen
What I don't understand of this story is why you believe that by passing what may have been a gallstone, you have been delivered by God. undecided

And your claim in bold there does not mirror any of that which is of scripture at all. Do you even know who the Holy Spirit really is? He is in fact the Spirit that lived inside of Jesus Christ while He was still here on earth, and as Jesus Christ explained in His teachings, the Spirit of Truth, the same one you call the Holy Spirit, would never teach you anything contrary to that which Jesus Christ taught while He was on earth, nor would He reveal to you anything that is not of the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 25 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15. undecided

According to you, the one who is the very Spirit of Jesus Christ, the same Spirit that taught His disciples to abandon the worries and cares of this world, showed you those who were your enemies and were behind your problems, but that story of yours run contrary to the teachings of Jesus Christ and all He said the Helper would do in the lives of His own. So, I think you ought to reconsider that claim that those ideas came fro the Holy Spirit unless of course, you think Jesus Christ lied. undecided
Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by 2elliot: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What I don't understand of this story is why you believe that by passing what may have been a gallstone, you have been delivered by God. undecided

And your claim in bold there does not mirror any of that which is of scripture at all. Do you even know who the Holy Spirit really is? He is in fact the Spirit that lived inside of Jesus Christ while He was still here on earth, and as Jesus Christ explained in His teachings, the Spirit of Truth, the same one you call the Holy Spirit, would never teach you anything contrary to that which Jesus Christ taught while He was on earth, nor would He reveal to you anything that is not of the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 25 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15. undecided

According to you, the one who is the very Spirit of Jesus Christ, the same Spirit that taught His disciples to abandon the worries and cares of this world, showed you those who were your enemies and were behind your problems, but that story of yours run contrary to the teachings of Jesus Christ and all He said the Helper would do in the lives of His own. So, I think you ought to reconsider that claim that those ideas came fro the Holy Spirit unless of course, you think Jesus Christ lied. undecided
Abi
Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by ljoh: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
I stopped believing God because He failed to heal me of depression
Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
ljoh:
I stopped believing God because He failed to heal me of depression
Did you even believe in God in the first place or were you instead playing Christian by following a bunch of pastors and mogs who use the name of God to sell their brand of religion to you? undecided
Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
folak48:
.I started having depression, hypertension, Urinary tract infection and other ailments.
As God would have it I saw Eriokanmi's post and called the man of God that he mentioned, he prescribed a 3 day white fast for me . I fasted but the dreams did not stop and I didnt stop calling him but he never ignored my calls and he would pray for me. Then I dreamt that my hair was shaved . He told me to go to Ikoyi mountain in osun state and I proceeded on the journey with tears, where I spent 7 days.

Another major problem I have with your post is that instead of running directly to God, you instead ran from one religion -following of men and their doctrines and traditions - into another religion of men - doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned were all lies meant to deceive and delude folks away from actually serving God in Truth - Matthew 15 vs 1- 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

If you really are tired of the world and its burdens, then Jesus Christ is the one you ought to be chasing after, not men and their ministries and churches. If instead luck or success is what you desire, then maybe you should abandon Jesus Christ altogether because all those who will end up in Hell in the Kingdom of God are all born-again too. undecided

1 Like

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by ljoh: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did you even believe in God in the first place or were you instead playing Christian by following a bunch of pastors and mogs who use the name of God to sell their brand of religion to you? undecided

I was once a born again Christian
Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
ljoh:
I was once a born again Christian
Once? undecided

I have read the Gospels a couple of times and one thing I have noted is that there is no way to become un-born-again once you become born-again. You see, to be born-again is to enter into an eternal Covenant with God by entering into the Kingdom of God 1 John 3 vs 1 - 8 - via either of two gates - the broad Gate which leads to destruction(eternal damnation) or the narrow gate which leads to true Life(eternal reward) - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 27. There are no exit gates indicated. So, once you enter, you are locked for eternity in the agreement. And according to Jesus Christ, all those who will end up in Hell are all of them born-again - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 - they all have eternal life which they will spend in eternal damnation thanks to their believing in HIm - John 3 vs 16. Not trying to scare you. Simply explaining what it in fact means to say one is born-again. undecided\

That aside, did you ever, during this time claim you were "once" born-again, in fact, submit and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ as written in the Gospels, as opposed to the vomit spewed all about out there by pastors and mogs? undecided

1 Like

Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by folak48: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Another major problem I have with your post is that instead of running directly to God, you instead ran from one religion -following of men and their doctrines and traditions - into another religion of men - doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned were all lies meant to deceive and delude folks away from actually serving God in Truth - Matthew 15 vs 1- 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

If you really are tired of the world and its burdens, then Jesus Christ is the one you ought to be chasing after, not men and their ministries and churches. If instead luck or success is what you desire, then maybe you should abandon Jesus Christ altogether because all those who will end up in Hell in the Kingdom of God are all born-again too. undecided

I don't have your time , who doesn't know you as an harbinger of contradictions.
Re: God ejected Stone From My Body.Hallelujah by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
folak48:
I don't have your time , who doesn't know you as an harbinger of contradictions.
Again, another major problem I have with your post is that instead of running directly to God, you instead ran from one religion -following of men and their doctrines and traditions - into another religion of men - doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned were all lies meant to deceive and delude folks away from actually serving God in Truth - Matthew 15 vs 1- 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Baptist Member? / If You Could Sack God,assume All His Powers And Get-away With It;would You? / Are You Different From The Jews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.