Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,668 members, 7,851,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? (914 Views)

One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / "7.7 Million Animal Species. How Did They All Fit In, In Noah’s Ark? - Man Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Mercisharelove(f): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2022
Have you heard of salvation before Everyone seems to act the way folks at the time of Noah acted. Salvation is here and everyone is busy looking for fake success. Destruction is coming from GOD ALMIGHTY against all ungodliness and folks are busy going the wrong path.

Genesis 19:12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place: 19:13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

19:14 And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

19:15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

19:16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.

19:17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

The LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.

Could this be the way we shall be saved

1 Like

Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2022
Just a quick recap,Joseph Stalin, and Ted Bundy, and John Wayne Gacy, and Jeffry Dahmer, and the list goes on and on and on. Let’s take it even a step further—if god is all-knowing, he foresaw these dirtbags eons ago. So, my question is, why did he even allow these individuals to be born? He should have just ensured that the sperm/egg combo forming these people never happened. End of problem. Same with every single piece of crap person who ever lived. But, it didn’t happen. Why? My simple answer is that there is no god in the first place to regulate which people roam the earth. God believers don’t like that answer, but that’s too bad. It’s the truth—god could have prevented every immoral, lying, cheating, murdering, raping, scamming piece of sh** the world has ever had to endure, but he hasn’t done it one, single, time. God believers love to give god credit for every single little scrap of good that comes someone’s way, but are quick to make excuses for any disaster and hardship people must endure—cancer, horrible accidents, natural disasters, you name it, it’s not god’s fault! LOL. It’s a terrible thing to suffer from such mammoth delusions.
So Aunty this God's delusion is getting irritating.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Just a quick recap,Joseph Stalin, and Ted Bundy, and John Wayne Gacy, and Jeffry Dahmer, and the list goes on and on and on. Let’s take it even a step further—if god is all-knowing, he foresaw these dirtbags eons ago. So, my question is, why did he even allow these individuals to be born? He should have just ensured that the sperm/egg combo forming these people never happened. End of problem. Same with every single piece of crap person who ever lived. But, it didn’t happen. Why? My simple answer is that there is no god in the first place to regulate which people roam the earth. God believers don’t like that answer, but that’s too bad. It’s the truth—god could have prevented every immoral, lying, cheating, murdering, raping, scamming piece of sh** the world has ever had to endure, but he hasn’t done it one, single, time. God believers love to give god credit for every single little scrap of good that comes someone’s way, but are quick to make excuses for any disaster and hardship people must endure—cancer, horrible accidents, natural disasters, you name it, it’s not god’s fault! LOL. It’s a terrible thing to suffer from such mammoth delusions.
You have come to the conclusion there is no God through what means... ?
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Bontafa: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Munafukin shatap
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Mercisharelove(f): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Because of his pains and anguish, your mind got no answer buddy m
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Dear, they want to outdo the folks of Noah's time! grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
. Let’s take it even a step further—if god is all-knowing, he foresaw these dirtbags eons ago. So, my question is, why did he even allow these individuals to be born?

My word will not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that whereto I sent it.

And The Lord God Said
"Let the earth bring forth.... After its kind!"

And it is done.

So if you allow your evil neighbour's spawn to piss in your drinking water, it's your own foolish fault after all you knew your neighbour was evil, yet you went playing with him.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
You have come to the conclusion there is no God through what means... ?
There are plenty of CLAIMS and refuted arguments based on logical fallacies, but no actual evidence.
I have read several of the same empty, refuted nonsense told by apologists given to this question already. Those answers are only convincing if someone already believes and has a built in confirmation bias.

Ask yourself this… do you believe in vampires or other supernatural beings? why or why not? how about all the gods created throughout history? Why or why not? Now apply the same standards / methodology to the god claimed to exist today.
Mtcheww
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Bontafa: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

There are plenty of CLAIMS and refuted arguments based on logical fallacies, but no actual evidence.
I have read several of the same empty, refuted nonsense told by apologists given to this question already. Those answers are only convincing if someone already believes and has a built in confirmation bias.

Ask yourself this… do you believe in vampires or other supernatural beings? why or why not? how about all the gods created throughout history? Why or why not? Now apply the same standards / methodology to the god claimed to exist today.
Mtcheww

Munafukin shatap
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Mtcheww
You have still not answered the question: how did you come to the conclusion that there is no God...what means did you use?

You said you read(a few) books and came to the conclusion that there is no God . This is ignorance and it shows that you are deceiving only yourself.

As a scholar, I would strongly advise that you read and experience every single human endeavor before coming to the conclusion that there is no God. Doing that will show that you are the epitome of infinite knowledge, and that you can safely and logically say there is no God undecided
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
You have still not answered the question: how did you come to the conclusion that there is no God?

You said you read(a few books) and came to the conclusion that there is no God . This is ignorance and it shows that you are deceiving only yourself.

As scholar, I would strongly advise that you read and experience every human endeavor before coming to the conclusion that there is no God. Doing that will show that you are the epitome of infinite knowledge and that you can safely and logically say there is no Go undecided
Ogbeni what are you saying?
Or did you not read my ending part,where did I say I read a book and came to the conclusion.
Instead of you to disprove my statement you are running around,the fact that you can't prove your God exist is enough for me to give you a slap for uttering this jargons.

The fact that there have been millions proposed, and thousands are still proposed, with no evidence that any exist, and much evidence against, should be enough to make any rational person stop looking.
Or you still wan dey deceive yourself?
Provide evidence or shut your mouth, confused entity,look how he skipped my whole point and fell to wailing.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Bontafa: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Or did you not read my ending part,where did I say I read a book and came to the conclusion.
Instead of you to disprove my statement you are running around,the fact that you can't prove your God exist is enough for me to give you a slap for uttering this jargons.

The fact that there have been millions proposed, and thousands are still proposed, with no evidence that any exist, and much evidence against, should be enough to make any rational person stop looking.
Provide evidence or shut your mouth.

Munafukin shatap
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Mercisharelove(f): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2022
Wake up
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Provide evidence or shut your mouth, confused entity,look how he skipped my whole point and fell to wailing.
Lol...you deceive yourself . grin

You have read all those propositions ? Have you experienced everything in life to safely say there is no God...? The burden of proof is now on you sire. grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
Lol...you deceive yourself . grin

You have read all those propositions ? Have you experienced everything in life to safely say there is no God...? The burden of proof is now on you sire. grin
Oga you claim there is a God, prove it or shut your mouth simple.
He said burden of proof is on me,what burden of proof when you can't proof your claim.
Stop smiling,you are trying hard to sound smart but baba you are so illogical abeg.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Oga you claim there is a God, prove it or shut your mouth simple.
He said burden of proof is on me,what burden of proof when you can't proof your claim.
Stop smiling,you are trying hard to sound smart but baba you are so illogical abeg.
It is too early for stupidity abeg. When you have read all there is to know about life , the universe and its creation , come to me and we shall have a nice chat. But until then, your ignorance is a disgrace to my mentions grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Mercisharelove(f): 9:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Salvation
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
It is too early for stupidity abeg. When you have read all there is to know about life , the universe and its creation , come to me and we shall have a nice chat. But until then, your ignorance is a disgrace to my mentions grin
Nice escape for you.lol
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Bontafa: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Nice escape for you.lol

Munafukin shatap
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Nice escape for you.lol
Trust me, you are not prepared . But when you have your facts and have researched them thoroughly then come, and we shall have a discussion grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
Trust me, you are not prepared . But when you have your facts and have researched them thoroughly then come, and we shall have a discussion grin
Ogbeni swerve since you cannot prove your god's existence abeg.
Stop trying to be smart abeg,e dey irritate me.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You claimed there is no God, and I only asked you to back up your claims by providing me strong evidences.

Yet all you could do is to refer me to imaginary things you read that do not have the totality of knowledge on the subject grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Bontafa: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Munafukin shatap
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
You claimed there is no God, and I only asked you to back up your claims by providing me strong evidences.

Yet all you could do is to refer me to imaginary things you read that do not have the totality of knowledge on the subject grin
It is not possible to prove a negative but if you are going to claim that there some being up the sky called god that is positive and that you need to prove that and if there was such a person it would be provable and I have never seen it proved, simple logic.lol
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

It is not possible to prove a negative but if you are going to claim that there some being up the sky called god that is positive and that you need to prove that and if there was such a person it would be provable and I have never seen it proved, simple logic.lol
Another logical fallacy. grin

You cannot use that layman proposition because it does not do justice to the question.

Using that weak concept of negative and positive does not even fit the model of any theological or scientific context for evidence(s) of God. So you are greatly mistake once again grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
Another logical fallacy. grin

You cannot use that layman proposition because it does not do justice to the question. Using the concept of negative and positive does not even fit the model of the theological or scientific context for evidence of God. So you are greatly mistake once again grin
Simple prove to me that God exist,and stop acting like a baby girl,lol.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Let me ask you a question: which better explains reality : theism or atheism? Let us start from there grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Bontafa: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Munafukin shatap
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
Let me ask you a question: which better explains reality : theism or atheism? Let us start from there grin
Baba stop running na,or you don dey fear?
Simple.
Show me the evidence.
Not “evidence” in a book written by misogynistic men who didn’t understand where the sun went at night.

Don’t tell me about random miracles, when the majority of prayers by the faithful go unanswered every single day.
Don’t tell me what you believe in your heart. I can’t verify that.

Show me concrete, current, verifiable evidence, and I will instantly believe.
That’s not a very tall order,I still dey wait.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Baba stop running na,or you don dey fear?
Simple.
Show me the evidence.
Not “evidence” in a book written by misogynistic men who didn’t understand where the sun went at night.

Don’t tell me about random miracles, when the majority of prayers by the faithful go unanswered every single day.
Don’t tell me what you believe in your heart. I can’t verify that.

Show me concrete, current, verifiable evidence, and I will instantly believe.
That’s not a very tall order,I still dey wait.
Na wah o...shebi you wanted evidences for God, and that is why I asked you that particular question. But if you cannot answer, then we do not need to discuss further grin
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
You wanted evidences for God, and that is why I asked you that particular question. But if you cannot answer, then we do not need to discuss further grin
Why do you need to ask a question when you could easily prove something na,or is proving God's existence impossible for you?

Prove that a bicycle or vehicle exist, simple show me a pic of that,and explain how it's been made, simple.
Re: Ask Yourself, Are You Acting Like Folks In Noah Generation? by Jashub: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Why do you need to ask a question when you could easily prove something na,or is proving God's existence impossible for you?

Prove that a bicycle or vehicle exist, simple show me a pic of that,and explain how it's been made, simple.
Oga, the existence of God is all around you . Which is why I initially asked you the question :which explains reality better : theism or atheism?

If you are ready, answer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thank You Mother Teresa. I Believe In Your God Too. / Prayer For The Senate / Romans 12: 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.